Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach8456

VIP Member
Is that a dress with her foot poking out? Sorry old here, don't see great. If it is, is it not the same dress from the in the wild shot?
I've probably had too much 🌞 x
It is indeed, from the sccchhhhhhhtrarrrrbry picking day

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Just a thought...
When people say about how she deletes negative comments, I get that it sort of then warps public opinion on her insta comments etc, being balanced largely towards positive because she / they often delete negative comments, therefore being deceptive as it's not really a true representation of balanced opinions.

On the other hand...
I run a fairly reasonable sized insta with a VERY engaged audience, so alot of my posts would go viral, that means I also get VERY nasty comments under some things, seemingly out of the blue, maybe 1 in 200 comments will be something Uper nasty, the other 199 are engaged and positive but that 1 nasty comment often sits with me heavily, and I feel very disappointed in myself for whatever cause this person to be so nasty.

I can just see both sides of the coin, sometimes it's just easier when there is generally a good and positive vibe in your comment section, with people meeting and having their own little convos under your post, then there will just be something that hits you completely off guard and it's really just easier to delete so you don't need to see it again
I hear ya nusty trolllllllllll and I'm sure it's an unpleasant experience and now I will contradict myself by saying, that she is unable to handle anything resembling feedback or constructive criticism, she is extremely thin skinned while being extremely hard faced 😂

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
They are both a pair of sick cockwombles using their child's recent illness for the Gram. It's all about how many likes and comments they can generate from the sheep. Utterly shameful.

Hinch wasn't strawberry picking today, she was at Legoland. A friend has just posted a selfie on Facebook with her, with the caption "It's Mrs Hinch!!! Celeb spot!! Yeah, we're that cool!!" And having seen the photo it's definitely Hinch.
Do you think Hinch may have been at Legoland already filming one of her borefest ‘com wiv me’ vlogs, filmed her content and left Jamie, Freda & boys to go to Ipswich for the 90s party? It’s a bit strange that Hinch has now mentioned legoland.

I thought nonobs hand was Ronnies too 🙈comparing that with my husbands hands……come on tae fuck , looks like he’s never even cut the grass in his life.
I think we all thought Jaymee's hand was Ronald's.
Of course, he has time to be her Slave rock, he's quit his career and has fuck all else to do.
It's okay though guyyyysssh, they will get their much needed holiday soon and she can show more holding hand pics with the backdrop of a romantic sunset 🌇 She must be totally exhausted after mind blowing tummy shivers & all that shitting and screaming into her blankey 🤪

• Haha

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
That did happen. She hasn’t dared to delete it since but I bet her finger hovers every time she is having a clear out

stroppysal

Chatty Member
I‘ve read back through the thread and the tattler that posted made no sense explaining why her friend said she saw her there. The post seemed panicked I‘m thinking said tattler/friend works at Legoland saw booking thought they’d be a smart alec post she was there BUT then saw booking had been cancelled and bottled it thinking they’d be caught out!
Yeah they definitely knew something about the hinches either visiting or booking/cancelling tickets. Didn't really make a lot of sense, I just knew it was too much of a coincidence for them to even mention lego land then hinch does hours later.

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Hmm when will the prerecords come out fjr the weddings eh? How will she fit them in with the holidays? 😂👀
& no slow mo Ron a Lon a ding dong running ti the floofs… she really is mixing it up. No slow mo. Just floofs 😂

katesbess

VIP Member
"You did it" ....is that their equivalent of "Let's go champ" that the Cains would chant for their dying daughter 😬
I no its a snapshot. But it ironic that already that looks like a slump of a boy with his head down camera shot. Put your fucking phone down. Imagine the scene. Him being told to play in his truck. And Parents walking behind interacting as you play. No No instead mum is walking behind arm up with a fucking camera in her hand once again! Probably over and over rhe "the shot" porvbsbly instructions thrown st him.If you looked out the window imagine seeig a boy in a truck and this woman following behind arms up taking footage. And its jot even like we all do.get the camera out.sooooo bloody often with lur kids.to document everything 😄.we all do it. Butnits snap snap,authentic."say cheeeese" annoying parent stuff.this is orchestrated.this will be posed.thus will be her narrating and thinking and watching for her shot... it will be her not interacting or being cheeky in play it will be instagram performance mode.
put your phone down.Play.with.your.boy.
---
They are most likely playing their little attention seeking games. They are both imbeciles.
Yeh. Their management won't let it continue if there even is anything. Especial Ymu with Sophie. They can't be seen to be having another stroppy or argument on their hands!

• Sad