Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KitchenDog1

Chatty Member
Going back to the poor bald chicken, shouldn’t it have sun cream on or something or just be kept completely out of the sun? I’m having flashbacks to the tony Blair days when they allegedly put sun cream on the koi. 😂
It has got a apron 🫣 so it feels secure 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

cosytoes

Hahaha after someone further up said about KD being named after a motorbike I was searching marketplace for ride ons for my kids for their grandparents house and I came across a motor bike..and it was the same one shared back in April. And it made me realise 😂😂
Least when Ron gets renamed kawasaki it's already personalised on his bike.
Except that it is probably at Maldon tip by now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
How does she struggle to keep a half empty cupboard tidy? Mines always tidy and it’s half the size.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
If you Google street sweeper truck, costway is the first one that comes up. Why could her sheep not do that?
Coz me nusty hen if it's an undeclared ad, affiliated link or sumfink, she's not gunna get the commission, innit. Hope that helps 😃

Reactions: 11

bearhugs20

If I ever gave cheesestring shit that to my family, they’d tell me what for! I mean maybe at a “push” for after school. That would take at least 15 minutes to cook in the airfryer. She could have knocked up 4 decent sandwich’s in that time and eaten them. She really is a lazy cook.

Last edited:
I too thought she was holding Ron’s hand 😂 they were Janine’s hands 😝

really focussing in Ron now isn’t she.

Was the 90s party that she went to last night held at allmanorofevents? They had a 90s night last night and it’s a wedding venue - the party was from 7pm-12.30am - they’ve even got alpacas there! 😂

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Have some catching up! So when did she get time to collect pringle. I thought she said she was busy screaming into a blanket in the toilet when Ronnie had a 10day hospital stay 😳🙄
Maybe it was the only one left as she could not go on the day 😂😂
---
Especially as someone was quoted saying that they weren’t sure it was her 😂

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
This mornings ''work''

Brag and **ad
355419523_809313367533610_1730351451767000169_n.jpg

355643790_1495433234527380_6468668236108233440_n.jpg

**maybe.

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Dickhead dancing her carezzzzzzzzzz away, with size five fooooootzzzzzzz
View attachment 2263389

Dance a few worries away 😳 What an absolute self centred twat. Hey Sopha, hunnnnnay... what about the hunzzz that follow you who are going through hell with one thing and another, shall they dance their worries away 🙄 FFS, she gets worse each time she posts.

Also, it’s been mentioned on here how it’s all been about her, meee meee meee and no mention of NoNob.... surprise surprise, a post about her absolute rock 🙄 I wonder if he’ll be allowed out tomorrow night to dance his worries away... perhaps with Arabella (The tend woman she had a dream about him sleeping with) 🤭

Just fuck off Sopha... you’ve milked this for all it’s worth. Your IG is boring, tedious, finished... you’re not a celeb like you wish you were, just like the TOWIE lot or the ex Love Islanders... or your tend bestbubs4eva. You’re just someone who lies, uses their children for engagement and attention, filters themselves to fuckery to line your pockets and you’re such a bad influence on young impressionable girls. Take your mummaz advice and Get Well, take mine and fuck off 👋🏻

Dance her fecking worries away, what an arsenal hole 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Is she trying to be the equivalent of St Francis of Assisi or something?🙄 Course it had to be the hen the rescue people didn't think would be rehomed that she had to get, the one in worst condition. Surprised it didn't have just one leg or something too god forgive me🙄😀
Saviour Sophie could bring a chicken carcass back to life!

• Haha