Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
It is very suspicious that Legoland was mentioned albeit in error and then Hinch posts they should have gone to LL but had to cancel 🤔
She probably thinks we now read her mind or that there is a YMU insider here. I love how her post reads, she’s blatantly copied and pasted that from the interns email. Hinch, back pedal, quicker!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

anniemouse

VIP Member
Scrolling through Facebook and look who popped up. No idea why I have the Scottish sun as a suggested page?
What a clickbaity headline too, it’s a Tesco serves 4-6 people.
---
she can photoshop her size5futz all she wants, but she forgot to photoshop her footprint in the #gifted carpet.

Also, was that black table leg always so wonky?

View attachment 2265654
I can’t stop staring at one leg being wider than the other and the edges of the skinniest one now. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Scottishgirl79

Really feel for you. My sister diagnosed type 1 in her 20s my bro at 37 and its life changing for them. I often wobder how I would cope if my 7 year old developed it.

She's really starting to piss me off. When my kid was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes...y'know, that life long condition that you can actually die from.... I HAD to go back to work after a WEEK.
She really is something else. Up your fucking anxiety meds then you dumb bitch. It's not that hard.

• Heart

Pergola

VIP Member
Maybe it me, maybe I am wrong (and senile) but I remember looking at the comments on her posts a couple of weeks ago and thinking she only gets a few hundred comments on most of her posts and we never see the likes?

But I looked again today and every post is now well into the 1000's even the dreadful cooking ones, some nearly as high as 7000??😠
Please tell me someone else has looked? 😮

Attachments

• Wow

Swedish chef

VIP Member
So Mrs Hinch…Where was the help & awareness for charities during Covid, such as food banks, supporting the NHS etc

Why have you not continued to support any of the charities you say you support? Is it Because you only do it when you need positive PR or when you are about to launch something and you need people to think you are a lovely person. As we know in sales, people buy from people they like. It’s great you are raising awareness for Kawasaki disease, but I doubt you are doing it from the goodness of your heart. The very fact you have drip fed what was wrong with your son, knowing all along what he had, proves you do it for your own gain. Happy to post a picture of your child who looked very poorly, ‘playing’ basketball and happy to post a Father’s Day card with the hospital room as babkground. It’s all so calculated, down to the detail of how YOUfelt and still feel. You have used your sons illness to gain stories on the tabloids and engagement on your grid. Shameful.

What a shame the tabloids are so biased and work with the likes of YMU and don’t focus on the fact she greedily accepted a free double mattress plus all the bedding and a FEE from EmmaSleep UK rather than donating to a bed poverty charity AND she gave it all to her DOG. Let’s raise awareness of stunts like this instead shall we - gifting a millionaire a mattress only for her to give it to her dog - now that’s the real Mrs Hinch - Me, Myself and I 😡
She only ever shares charities when she is paid to post, and the press would be working against their own interest if they did 'exposure' her,as her management would either pay for content or the brands she collaborates with (P&G, or whoever she has left) are clients. It's all feckin cash for comment

RubySky478

VIP Member
Amazing how done up she is for suddenly deciding to pop out!

I wonder what they bought for £700 that didn’t include labour. Crap for Lon’s birthday maybe? Various cakes and balloons for animals/favourite child. Would love to know the company! Where was that posted?
I wonder if it was that tent set up at the book meet and greets in Waterstones?

kakamomas

Apologies if posted already, not quite caught up!
Another face I haven’t seen before. I wouldn’t trust her explanation of anything. She’s going to have to learn some new words, most of her explanations include ‘incredible’ ‘I just love it’ can’t imagine she’ll be using them this time!

Attachments

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
An ECG is a completely different thing to an echocardiogram. An echo is essentially a heart scan.
My bad. Got my ECGs and Echos wrong, think I was running to a quick pee break from a busy shift 😅

Still, we dont need to know about Ronnies health and Hinch is still an attention seeking knob 🤷🏼‍♀️

justmadetopostthis

Just a thought...
When people say about how she deletes negative comments, I get that it sort of then warps public opinion on her insta comments etc, being balanced largely towards positive because she / they often delete negative comments, therefore being deceptive as it's not really a true representation of balanced opinions.

On the other hand...
I run a fairly reasonable sized insta with a VERY engaged audience, so alot of my posts would go viral, that means I also get VERY nasty comments under some things, seemingly out of the blue, maybe 1 in 200 comments will be something Uper nasty, the other 199 are engaged and positive but that 1 nasty comment often sits with me heavily, and I feel very disappointed in myself for whatever cause this person to be so nasty.

I can just see both sides of the coin, sometimes it's just easier when there is generally a good and positive vibe in your comment section, with people meeting and having their own little convos under your post, then there will just be something that hits you completely off guard and it's really just easier to delete so you don't need to see it again

anniemouse

VIP Member
I think we all thought Jaymee's hand was Ronald's.
Of course, he has time to be her Slave rock, he's quit his career and has fuck all else to do.
It's okay though guyyyysssh, they will get their much needed holiday soon and she can show more holding hand pics with the backdrop of a romantic sunset 🌇 She must be totally exhausted after mind blowing tummy shivers & all that shitting and screaming into her blankey 🤪
I definitely did too.

She’ll have to remember to photoshop his legs and neck rolls and to dig a hole in the sand for her to pop her size 5 futz in.

• Haha