Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Making us vom with a cheesy wrap dish, before hitting the town as a prozzy blackfish!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought she was already spotted at lego land? Or have I read it wrong? Bit of a specific mistake to make if the poster was wrong.

Reactions: 7
The tattler that posted on here made a mistake, the tattlers friend went to legoland then saw Hinch at the hen do (i think that’s right) xx
So let me get this straight …

She wasn’t actually at Legoland someone thought they saw her there when they actually saw her at a totally unrelated place??? There’s something not right about all this someone is lying!

Reactions: 23
She wasn’t spotted at Legoland yesterday, the poster corrected that. Inch was probably trawling Tattle last night while his wife was trawling for customers at her friend’s hen do and got the idea for Legoland. As suggested above they are probably fishing for freebies, nothing was ever booked.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

She wasn’t actually at Legoland someone thought they saw her there when they actually saw her at a totally unrelated place??? There’s something not right about all this someone is lying!
That's what I thought. It's very coincidental that the friend thought she seen hinch at lego land, made a mistake an it wasn't her, but then once again seen her in Ipswich that night? That's like a million in one chance.

Reactions: 15
The Legoland selfie she DEFINITELY had that poodle hair, when I saw the picture I thought it was weird and unlike her usual

Reactions: 6

It was the Tattler’s friend who spotted Hinch. Her friend had been at Legoland earlier in the day and then went to the 90s do. Tattler assumed she met Hinch at Legoland based on previous activities on her timeline and then realised she was wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I suspect the friend who thought theyd seen her, actually saw her at legoland but obviously didnt recognise her because she didnt have 18 filters on. My child is 3 and i wouldn't take them somewhere busy if theyd just spent 10 minutes days in hospital.

Reactions: 5
I thought she was already spotted at lego land? Or have I read it wrong? Bit of a specific mistake to make if the poster was wrong.
I‘ve read back through the thread and the tattler that posted made no sense explaining why her friend said she saw her there. The post seemed panicked I‘m thinking said tattler/friend works at Legoland saw booking thought they’d be a smart alec post she was there BUT then saw booking had been cancelled and bottled it thinking they’d be caught out!

ETA sorry if I offend original poster but it’s odd

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That's what I thought. It's very coincidental that the friend thought she seen hinch at lego land, made a mistake an it wasn't her, but then once again seen her in Ipswich that night? That's like a million in one chance.
The friend never said she saw or thought she saw her at Legoland

Reactions: 10
Sorry everyone, not Legoland! Friend was at Legoland today, is now at a 90s night (in Ipswich?) And hinch is there. Combo of Facebook algorithm and shes a person who posts A LOT on Facebook so feed messes up timelines. My bad, sorry :(

Eta its not letting my edit my old posts so I will attempt to delete. This is why I lurk and don't contribute 😳

Eta2 don't know how to delete either so they will just sit there to prove I'm a fool. This just gets worse 🙈
Ok in that case I take back my last post 😬😂

Reactions: 3
Can someone do a side by side Instagram face and in the wild face pleeeeease 😁

Reactions: 7
I‘ve read back through the thread and the tattler that posted made no sense explaining why her friend said she saw her there. The post seemed panicked I‘m thinking said tattler/friend works at Legoland saw booking thought they’d be a smart alec post she was there BUT then saw booking had been cancelled and bottled it thinking they’d be caught out!
Yeah they definitely knew something about the hinches either visiting or booking/cancelling tickets. Didn't really make a lot of sense, I just knew it was too much of a coincidence for them to even mention lego land then hinch does hours later.

Reactions: 12
#legolandgate

Gosh we’re all confused, I’d hate to live her lying scheming head where you have to keep up with all the lies and pre records 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.