Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am really not someone who goes over the top with this stuff but she’s done her make up darker and appears to be trying to mimic an Afro by curling her hair and making it larger. If she cannot see the problem with that then I have lost all hope.

Good to see her anxiety/deathly concern for her child lasted four days though. That’s three more than usual. I give it another few days before she is “forced to address rumours regarding attending her best friends wedding” she’s like a 10 year old, how many best mates does she have?
It always stuck in my head how she never mentioned George Floyd/BLM/Blackout Tuesday. I gave her the benefit of the doubt that it was because she was too thick to really understand what was going on.

Now, I think she’s just an ignorant twit.

Reactions: 22
I wasn’t gonna go to the hen but since I already had my mel b costume I thought why the hell no!!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Little ole anxious Sophie!! I think not. It was all made up a bunch of lies to make herself relatable.
Has she darkened her skin 🫣🙈 how can she plan an outfit way in advance for a Hen do but not for Ronnie birthday. I understand mum's need their time, but her son has just come out of hospital, diagnosed with a disease and she's off gallivanting. Shame!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hinchyspice ..Mutton dressed as lamb my old dad used to say..
He was right every time bless him ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right? Where the duck do you go last minute on a high street for a hideous leopard print catsuit 🤣 she planned that get up in advance I guarantee it but couldn’t do the same for Ronnie’s birthday? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm well confused... so is that ridiculous outfit what she was wearing when she popped out for a couple of hours to Ipswich the other night? 🙆‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That new chicken better stay out the kitchen. Soph might mistake it for a Tesco one and slam it in the air fryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmmm. Interesting for a pair of boys who don’t do crowds and noise legoland will be bleeping rammed
IMG_5422.png

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.