Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IIRC the tattlers friend had been to legoland then went to the same place as the hen do, and the tattler got confused thinking the photo was from legoland when it was from the hen do? Cba to scroll back ans find the post but that's what I thought happened

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IIRC the tattlers friend had been to legoland then went to the same place as the hen do, and the tattler got confused thinking the photo was from legoland when it was from the hen do? Cba to scroll back ans find the post but that's what I thought happened
I am not going to post my suspicions again CBA …just scroll back 😂😂😂

ETA I know i’m being a naughty little Welshgirl today 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guyssssh.... I think I’ve had a bit too much sun 🤪 I had a little nap with baby owlet and had a nusty dream that Sopha dressed up as Mel B.... Oh wait 😱 WHAT THE ACTUAL duck 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I don’t think for a second she drove herself to Ipswich, especially dressed like that... what a shame she wasn’t pulled over for speeding... 🏁🚓

Police: “Can I see your driving licence please?”
Sopha: “Don’t you know who I am?”
Police: “Erm, no sorry, I don’t watch Drag Race”
Sopha: “Screams into her blanket”

1687721338039.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Hold on Lennie gets a full on birthday party...
But Ronnie who has his own set of little friends gets legoland? Wouldn't it make more sense the other way round?
Certainly not my opinion, but with Ron’s “invisible needs etc”, and the fact that we’ve never seen or heard him have any friends round to play, is Hinch keeping other kids away in case Ron doesn’t interact in an instagrammable way? Like if he had a meltdown.

Or has she upset a few mums at nursery for being a bit stuck up cos she’s soooooooo famous and they won’t bring their kids to a party anyway?

Reactions: 18
Another weekend of boring woeful content I see. I give it less than a month and Pringle will be no longer with us. I know she doesn't really do the bulk of the childcare but she should let Ron rest and recover. Either she's rolling out the prerecords or she doesn't care.

Reactions: 10
The Lego Land q&a is a diversion tactic, which I’m sure she’s grateful to the Nusties for. I’m pretty sure she’d never even considered it before it was mentioned here & If she’d genuinely booked it for Ronnie’s birthday then surely she’d have asked the sheep for tips at that time rather than now.
I reckon her management have had a word with her about cultural appropriation, albeit that she looked more Bet Lynch than Mel B, but because she’s been caught in the wild & even worse tagged Mel in her post, she can’t pretend it didn’t happen or do a dirty delete.
So she does what she always does when she fucks up, quickly moves the focus to something else and tries to divert the sheep, although as they share a brain cell between them it’s not a difficult task.
Also the illiterate twit needs to know that mans is not a word and it’s even less of a word when you put an apostrophe in it! 🤬😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
So Lennie is still up at 08:10pm tonight and she always whinges how they don’t sleep/regularly shows them up watching movies late.
Now, she wants us all to believe she managed to get ready on a snap last minute decision, travel to this hen do plus be there and back all waiting for the boys to be in bed 😂. Was the venue on the same time warp as Maldon?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not sure why it's just popped into my head, but remember the phase she went through making over the top meals for Ron an writing them onto a chart? Went on for months, but once she realised she wasnt getting a cook book deal she stopped doing it. Its pretty obvious coz she hasn't done any of it for Lonnie, an its never been mentioned again. The meals she made ron were tit, but she put loads more effort into them than them awful cheese string wraps. It's like she's regressed. She's clearly capable of learning an putting effort into cooking, she just chooses not to coz she's lazy, an there's no money in it for her.

Anyway, carry on, just needed to get that off my chest.

Reactions: 32
Her tagline being ‘£20 to see my minky’ 🤢
Now that must be a thread suggestion! Although I also like Holy Appropriation Batman!
---
I‘ve read back through the thread and the tattler that posted made no sense explaining why her friend said she saw her there. The post seemed panicked I‘m thinking said tattler/friend works at Legoland saw booking thought they’d be a smart alec post she was there BUT then saw booking had been cancelled and bottled it thinking they’d be caught out!

ETA sorry if I offend original poster but it’s odd
Maybe she was there. So now we have the q and A and then we’ll get treated to the pre records.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is very suspicious that Legoland was mentioned albeit in error and then Hinch posts they should have gone to LL but had to cancel 🤔
She probably thinks we now read her mind or that there is a YMU insider here. I love how her post reads, she’s blatantly copied and pasted that from the interns email. Hinch, back pedal, quicker!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is a picture edit right there. Those legs are 101 how NOT to use the smooth and shaper Button. She's got her body now totally looking put of proportion. By shaving and slimming her legs they look weird. Nd then by doing her topnhalf it looks like the two don't go together. Bit that is DEFINITELY the start of the editing process,it looks exactly like the video I watched the other day of one.

Reactions: 13
She probably thinks we now read her mind or that there is a YMU insider here. I love how her post reads, she’s blatantly copied and pasted that from the interns email. Hinch, back pedal, quicker!
I think the “they” refers to the kids and what they would change

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.