Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘ve read back through the thread and the tattler that posted made no sense explaining why her friend said she saw her there. The post seemed panicked I‘m thinking said tattler/friend works at Legoland saw booking thought they’d be a smart alec post she was there BUT then saw booking had been cancelled and bottled it thinking they’d be caught out!

ETA sorry if I offend original poster but it’s odd
Makes sense…it’s just too much of a coincidence and Hinch has posted that for a reason

Reactions: 14
Love that someone has responded to that comment telling them they could try Babybel! I want to think they’re being sarcastic but I think I‘m giving them too much credit! 🤣
They got that off a stupid irish "fitness" influencer who thinks she lives differently and tit all over anyone with kids for many yrs while rax evading by Country hoping and is now pregnant with a ONS she met in dubai at mcgregors pub🤣🤣 and this poor baby she's having needs taken away minute it's born and I don't say that lightly

Slight derail but ye she lived on baby bell coated in doritos in the air fryer 🤢🤢🤢

Siobh o'hagan for anyone wants a new thread. Interesting read she's a female predator if you ask me and many others. 😡😡

Reactions: 9
FFS, this has been corrected so many times.

Tattlers' friend [TF] reported she had seen Hinch in the wild.

TF had been at Legoland in the day, so Tattler presumed she was spotted there.

TF was later at the 90s 'do' in Ipswich and clarified to Tattler that that was actually where she'd seen her.

Can we put the conspiracy theories to bed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
View attachment 2265088
This reads strangely. Surely as she is directly addressing her followers it would be “how you found it… What you may have changed about your trip”. It’s almost like she has copied and pasted suggested text from an email from her long-suffering agent.

I would not be taking my son there this summer if he was as poorly as she suggested. It is exhausting at the best of times.
100%- it should say “what you” not “what they”

Reactions: 6
Oh great. Now she’s going to bloody Legoland. I’ll bet they are staying in the hotel. It will all be an undeclared Ad.

Reactions: 18
Flipping hell..... That must of made Ronnie really appreciate the hospital food!!! 🤢
Also this...the poor child is sick he needs nutrients not plastic cheese and air. 😭

I spend so much time in hospital and I always ask someone at home ( usually mammy, can't beat a mammy dinner unless your a hinch,) too make me decent dinner getting home. And she usually does an extra stew to put in freezer to make sure something decent for the coming days after been in. She is weird, her family are weird too and her management outh to be ashamed, they are all enabling them kids to be damage adults. 😭💔

Reactions: 15
FFS, this has been corrected so many times.

Tattlers' friend [TF] reported she had seen Hinch in the wild.

TF had been at Legoland in the day, so Tattler presumed she was spotted there.

TF was later at the 90s 'do' in Ipswich and clarified to Tattler that that was actually where she'd seen her.

Can we put the conspiracy theories to bed?
It is very suspicious that Legoland was mentioned albeit in error and then Hinch posts they should have gone to LL but had to cancel 🤔

Reactions: 17
It is very suspicious that Legoland was mentioned albeit in error and then Hinch posts they should have gone to LL but had to cancel 🤔
Yeah, I agree, it's very rare for Soph to mention anything so soon after it's been talked about on Tattle.
Not like she gets 98.73% of her content here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It shows she doesn’t care about even the basic level of safeguarding for those boys!

Anyone could walk upto them and say ‘hey Ron/Len, I’m a friend of that woman who calls herself mummaz, let’s go to the park for some actual fun’ and off they would trot with a total stranger.
They'd be nearly safer.
It's boiled my blood seeing that. I don't follow anymore but might comment anyway.

Reactions: 8
I think unless she posts proof of a previous booking then we can assume that was a lie, because why ask for recommendations now?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
31E6CF1E-053B-4E16-84D6-ED29723D23CD.jpeg

When Hinch decides to black up to be the only non white Spice Girl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
There's also no way on this earth she has any kind of body anxiety. She went to a hen party in a skin tight body suit. She can never again say she is uncomfortable with herself when that's how she chose to go out!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hold on Lennie gets a full on birthday party...
But Ronnie who has his own set of little friends gets legoland? Wouldn't it make more sense the other way round?

• Angry
Reactions: 26
The only thing that’s happened here is Sophie, Jamie or the agency has been on here. Seen the LEGOLAND post and decided to play games/pretend it was for Ron’s bday and now they’re going. I don’t think she ever planned to go LEGOLAND before/nothing was booked etc the post she wrote does read like she’s just copied and pasted something someone else has told her to post.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.