Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
Is it just me that doesn’t have a photo or video of something every day on their phone? Today I had my hair done, did some gardening, some cooking, cleaning and ironed. At no point did I think to take a photo. Most days aren’t that riveting.

Reactions: 39

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Can you imagine falling asleep then waking to find that you had been filmed and uploaded for 4.6M people to watch? It’s child abuse pure and simple, no consent, no payment being given to the boys.

• Sad
  • Angry

cooioio

Notice how in the beginning of the montage right after Ron is cut out so that lon can be hugged Audrey runs up in the background (Ron stood awkwardly away as you can see his trainers) yet the next cut us of Audrey wobbling his way down the drive to greet her, HE WAS ALREADY THERE with the boys! So she or someone took him up the drive made him wait and then filmed him running to her? WTF is wrong with this woman. It’s all so fake it makes me embarrassed for her! absolute cringe

• Wow
  • Angry

PootleFlump

What kind of cockwomble sets up someone/tripod to film themselves cuddling fecking camels in slow-mo with drippy music over the top for content?
I mean…. Really??????

She really thinks she’s in some kind of Disney fantasy doesn’t she?
Absolute melt :rolleyes:

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guyssssssh.... you know a few weeks ago we thought she had an oven burn mark on her arm.... it was probably when she filmed the video for the Maybelline lipssstickkk and she couldn’t wasssh it off 🤭🤭🤭

Thread Suggestion

Maybe she’s born wiv it.... or maybe she’s a twat to wear superstay lippy on her arm 🤣

Edit: 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
That video of the kids greeting her seems so off! Not a single smile from Ronnie as he runs upto the car. I agree with others on here, he looked frantic, esp the way he pulled at car door too.
And it's not like he doesn't smile, there's plenty of videos and pics of him smiling so it just seemed odd.
She can't put that phone down for a second can she? Enjoy the moment with them!

The ice cream thing, how pathetic! I wonder if she did same for him when he returned from the stag do he was on?! I bet it was more like he came back to his clothes and flipflops cut up and a crazed lipstick scrawled message on the mirror about him cheating or some nonsense (pizza express dream! If you know you know....)! 😂

• Haha
She clearly chose those dates herself - sad, manipulative woman. She can never be honest or truthful. Everything is done for engagement. As for transparency - would she like a dictionary to help her with that definition? And personality - don’t make me laugh!

PootleFlump

Yes! I was going to ask whether people thought she had buoyancy aids on the boys or not. Did they hire a boat??
they are on some kind of boat trip. The owners should insist on anyone under 10 wearing a buoyancy aid, it’s standard on/around water.
Anyway, even if they didn’t wouldn’t you, as a responsible parent, want to protect your kids?

I’m really sorry if this makes me sound like a snotty middle aged cow, but I can’t emphasise how dangerous water Can be. A few inches of water can be fatal.
It’s something I know too much about and care very deeply about. (Both direct and professional knowledge…. Without sounding like an absolute tit!!)

buoyancy aids on or even NEAR water. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

AllieBee

VIP Member
Agreed, I think that's the happiest and relaxed I've ever seen Ron
Don't think we've ever seen Ron and Jimbob on a boys day out just the two of them. I expect Fiddles was tagging along with Lonnie but its nice to see Ronnie getting some attention without the claw grabbing and the voice screeching. The allowing his kids to be plastered all over the Internet aside, which I will never agree with, Jimbob is a better parent than Hinch.

• Heart

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Saint sopha feels sorry for the donkeys but she's got 3 farm animals too many in a larger then average garden.

Feel like it's donkeys she's getting but didnt she say no to that?

anniemouse

VIP Member
I had to come away from the Schofield thread because the armchair barristers were doing my tits in.

inch legit turns my stomach, his voice, the accent, the tiny legs 🤢 All of which I would never notice if he wasn’t such a mammoth bell end.

what do they talk about? Like, over dinner or through the day? They haven’t two brain cells to rub together it actually gives me mad anxiety thinking about being married to some buck eejit who can’t string a sentence together

“Jaymeeee dis lipstik rooiiight, it stays on awl dae! I just cawnt beleev eet! I’m gonna do a post rooiiight, and tell the shoppas to buy it rooiiight. And den we’ll make even MOA MONEE! And we can go to even moa farmz and soft plae hun!”

ATV!
I do think we’re a bit special here, there’s never any drama or know-alls and differences of opinion are discussed like adults.
I’m quite enjoying how quiet it is, though I am disappointed there’s not been any wild photos,

Andioooop

VIP Member
That’s the face of disappointment hiding behind a smile. Chin & tits up Jimbob, I’m sure Fiddle’s pleased to see you
30EE1491-9834-48EC-A067-B8852E1E8018.jpeg

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
I’m placing a bingo for a Shark/Ninja bank holiday code at the last minute to pay her holiday credit card.

• Haha

missjagger

That montage was cringe central 🙄.

Put your kids to bed Soph, no wonder they don’t sleep properly, they don’t have any semblance of a routine, they shouldn’t be falling asleep on the sofa.

One of my most favourite things is to lie with the littlest one on her bed, we read aka I read to her and then watch her fall asleep. The elder two are too old for that now but I love it. She still holds my hand as she falls asleep ❤. She’ll soon grow out of wanting to do it so I’m trying to hold on to it for as long as I can.
that’s made me teary 🤧😪

I have 5 adult kids. You don’t know when the last time will be that you get to things like changing that last nappy, pushing a pram, being able to carry them (one of my boys is 6’7 and 135kg 😂), even reading to them. The days go sloooow, there were times I thought it would never end (I had 5 under 7…stopped at 3, went to get my tubes tied and was 13 weeks pregnant with twins, my newborn was 5 months old).

the years? They fly 😪

Zoph is in a position to spend every second with her kids, which is a luxury many of us don’t have. She doesn’t appreciate a second of it.

• Heart
  • Sad