Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KellyO

How can people not hear that’s obviously Christina Aguilera?!? Like I know the sheep are dumb but this is next level 😆✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

G&Tplease

I haven’t been on for ages but I had to jump on after that donkey post. It’s really riled me up.
There is no petition that will do anything to put an immediate stop to those activities. It takes minutes to research that you need to contact the local councils in the area who are in charge of the licenses for these companies.

Hey Sopha, why don’t you contact the local councils directly? How about contact the Donkey Sanctuary to understand more about the license requirements and if you can use your platform to help? Why not research donkey sanctuaries around the world to see if there is a way you can help?

I doubt that she even understands that donkeys (and many other animals, dogs included) were bred specifically as working animals. Donkeys were specifically bred by the Romans as working animals and they are still used today in many countries, living in even more horrendous conditions and harsh climates.

If you’re going to start talking about animal welfare let’s start with your fat dog. Let’s also start with the many (not all) dairy farms in the UK where calfs are taken away from their mothers immediately after birth, and how heifers are artificially impregnated so that they keep producing milk that you happily put in your Pyrex jug for cereal in the morning?

Why is it that people like her with such huge followings are the most ignorant as they come?
It’s like all the lights are on but nobody is home. Dimwit.

• Heart

katesbess

VIP Member
My goodness the palpable release of the tension in little Ron.
Relaxed quiet and calm pose.doing things without constant look of awareness to Sophie or for instruction.intuitively then looking and coming to his dad.
---
What would people say if a woman only posted to social media when her husband was away... pretty big red fucking flag.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Smv2287

Chatty Member
The poor child probably wondered why mummy had her phone out in his little face instead of just saying hello to her babies who she hasn’t seen for a few days. She doesn’t care, she didn’t really miss them - all this is for content to make out like she’s the worlds best mumma

• Sad

anniemouse

VIP Member
Well YMU are still working…yet another Mrs Hinch story in the DM, this time advertising lipstick 🙄 shows a video of her applying makeup on her favourite Michael Jackson filtered face! C’mon asa - spot the bloody difference or go to Specsavers!

IMG_1729.jpeg

1. That‘s only 8-9 hours (sorry I forgot she couldn’t count above 3)
2. I thought the kids didn’t sleep
3. Played with the kids, aye did ye, aye?
4. I thought she didn’t drink tea?

• Haha
  • Wow

Tui

VIP Member
Really don’t need to know how many people had a “natural” AKA vaginal birth wearing a hospital gown guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Make it make sense

Oh my god that story with Ron running to her is heartbreaking. He looks absolutely terrified. His little face has fear all over it. What on earth happened for him to have that reaction?!

• Sad

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Valid point made by her tbf. It is gross when men do that, my husbands never done it before and doesn't get why men do it either. Imagine we walked around with our hands up our vag?

But it's a weird convo to just have in your camera roll, they're a barrel of laughs if that's all they have to chat about though. Calmmmm down, crazy cats! Save some banter for the test of us! 😏

• Haha

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Anyone would think she had just come back from being away in the army the way she was greeted by everyone, fuck sake she went a girlie holiday but saying that she never goes anywhere does she? I mean the closest to going out is dancing to the tune on the washing machine poor Hinch, had more holidays this year than I’ve had in 10yrs!

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Like she's gonna give a toss what her kids are up to, nice to see Jamie genuinely excited for Ronnie making the hole though.

Picklelily

VIP Member
She's got a massive platform. She's had 5 years to turn that massive platform into a cruelty free platform and yet has chosen to go where the money is instead. She can't pick and choose where her morals and ethics lie. So forgive me for not buying into suddenly caring about some donkeys she hasn't even seen in person. She's an absolute twat.

(FYI I don't agree with donkey rides either)

• Heart

Clangers2

VIP Member
Ron actually looks frightened in that video he's obviously frantic why would she chose to upload that
Nothing is sacred with those poor kids

• Sad

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
@Zofloragirl i was too late to reply on the last thread. Georgia is an old work friend from Hinch’s days in sales - I’m always surprised they remained friends as they seem to have little in common. The original “kids” on this hen do are the mean girl group from school
Ah. That makes sense. Even the make up girl looks like she could tag on to the mean girl group. She’s be the short quiet one at the side. But I prefer her to Hinch.
---
Oh bless Ron. An age appropriate activity. He looks right at daddy, not to the side to see if anyone else is there. Lovely moment. Genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Imagine going out in your garden, setting up ya phone on a tripod, grabbing large animals and saying, "come on, stand here nicely and still whilst I film myself cuddling and fondling you for likes on social media." Because that's what really goes on doesn't it. Idiot.

Screenshot_2023-05-29-13-16-07-58_2bba49f70cabc2b2b0b036ab41ec7721.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40