Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Really, how thick do you have to be to not get that she's lip-syncing? The mic isn't even on.

---
IMG_20230528_093601.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
With his latest Netflix post I get the feeling that Jamie is fishing for some DM's.
He wants some attention from the sheep while Sophie isn't able to monitor it 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Betsybanana

Imagine being such a little tot and finally having your mum back after her holiday. Days of missing her. You run up to her desperate for a cuddle and her undivided attention. ...just to have a phone shoved in your face... 🥴

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Lardsnomes

She’ll be fuming that, having left JimBob to parent the kids he’s shown that Ron naturally thrives in his company, as opposed to the forced acting. Don’t get me wrong JimBob’s still a nob, because he enables her and lives off her twat behaviour and allows the boys to be on the internet at all, but he puts he puts her to shame in terms of parenting.
She’s probably off her face in Marbs at the moment, but wow, is he going to pay for this when she gets home 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Looks like she’s been following people she’s either meeting on this hen do or is there with them. I bet she’s such a bore. Sits there glued to her phone and as soon as she meets someone says “shall I follow you on insta hun? It’ll boost your follower numbers!” Meanwhile the quiet lady with the private account shrugs and says “I guess. If you like. I have a private account and don’t show my kids; my insta is just pictures of what I eat when I get to go out to a restaurant. It’s nothing major. In fact I don’t think I’ve used it since 2020.”
Hinch “Bubs I’m following you! You’re welcome!!”
New friend “sure. I don’t even know my login.”

• Haha
Reactions: 54

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
Ron looked absolutely frantic and wild eyed, I cant think of another way to describe it, running to the car to greet her……for the Video to then change to her cuddling Lonnie or am imagining that bit?? When my boy was younger and had been away with his dad for a holiday and I picked him up he’d run to me with a massive grin on his face and launch himself at me. That whole bit with her arriving back seemed odd xx

• Sad
Reactions: 53

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
Worried about the Donkeys but not the animals that all the products she uses, are tested on…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oooops..... just about to feed baby Owlet and I thought I’d listen to Sopha tending to be Xtina while wearing headphones.... except my radio was still connected to bluetooth and blasted the sound out waking Mr Owl, the cat and dog 😱 Thankfully 3/4 toddler Owlets didn’t wake up and baby Owlet wasn’t fussed 🤦🏻‍♀️

I just can’t work out why the hunzz think that’s Sopha singing, it’s utterly bonkers 😳 It just shows what an absolute lying arsenal hole she is by taking credit for it. First she was plagiarising quotes now it’s singing voices.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I do think we’re a bit special here, there’s never any drama or know-alls and differences of opinion are discussed like adults.
I’m quite enjoying how quiet it is, though I am disappointed there’s not been any wild photos,
It's too quiet.

Is she pregnant?
(And there was definitely a parcel on Al's hospital table)

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Something happened before she arrived home aswell. Ronnie looks petrified. His face. His eyes. That's not a happy little boy running to mummy out of excitement for a cuddle because he's missed her. That look was pure fright. And for once I don't think it had anything to do with Sophie.

That family needs professional support. I've never seen such unhappy, emotionless, robotic children in all my life.

• Sad

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Thanks to @DoodlePoodle for the thread title and also thanks to @Apc12 for the in the wild pics last thread.

Thread suggestions are welcome at any point in the thread, please mark them with thread suggestion so they can be searched. Please also make them short and swear free.

Sopha’s now off on the Hen do... lets hope there’s no tend power cuts (That actually do happen the following day) and she has to tend to climb over any gates, ripping her dress in the process because NoNob’s not there to fetch one of Janine’s dresses a replacement dress... still, Fruitcake Freda can lend her one of hers 🤭

For newbies a great read is the Wiki which is in pink at the top of the thread. Also, thread 500 is an excellent read

Edit to add link to thread 500

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Smith

I'm glad your anxiety disappeared just in time for you to go away Soph and you were able to do things like have pictures taken of you in a bikini, post them on social media and then have all eyes on you while doing your Christina rendition. I think you've done well to do that with your crippling anxiety 🤥🤔 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Just sharing my 2 pennies worth re what’s seemed to be praises on jimbobnojob being a good dad. To be clear, he’s just done/posted the bear minimum of what would be expected of a normal parent. Just because they’ve set the bar so low, I don’t think it’s right to praise basic interaction with someone’s own child.
He’s a lazy bastard. He may or may not hate being around sloff but it doesn’t matter - he is part of this entire shambles lying and deceiving and using the children for likes and DMs.
i don’t even understand why he would post moments with his son and not just send it on a message to sopha - he’s posted it online for a reason.

they are as bad as each other, we just see less of him.

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Yeah, I find seeing men having their hands down their pants awkward…. but I also find seeing cuntfluencers using filters awkward too. I find cuntfluencers buying bots to boost their follower numbers awkward…….

But the thing I find most awkward is seeing 2 little boys looking awkward in front of their mummaz, who‘s holding a phone in their little faces or calling out instructions that’s covered by plinky plonky music….. Sopha, hunnnnnay, do you really think you should be calling out anyone seeing as your behaviour is so disgraceful 🙄

Filtered VS reality 🙄

CAFAEE46-B2A5-471E-8F14-D37930A13FA6.jpeg

• Heart

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
IMG_8703.jpeg

I’m sorry! You fucking what?!? Working on transparency, personality and character 😂😂😂😂 I know she’s a piss taking bitch but come on that is madness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Thanks for voting for little old me from an actual little village 😍
I massively cheated getting in so early! 🤭

So I had a thought earlier. Imagine if one of the hens on this do doesn’t actually like her and films her off her tits doing all the hen party stuff and then posts it! I’d pay to see that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48