Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Morning guysh. I love my children and missed them so much when I was away. So here's a little montage of me having cuddles in bed with them, serving them breakfast and snuggling together to read a story. snogging my alpacas while I ignore my children running around in the background.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

klairklopp

VIP Member
I'm just waiting for the montage of her returning home, ofcourse the animals will be shown first, then the 2 boys running, no wait, sorry, being TOLD to run to their mam, she swings them into the air like something out of a film with 🎶 a momeeeeentttt like thiiiis 🎶 playing over the top, and gives them forced kisses and cuddles.... but then tomorrow she'll be seen out by a tattler totally ignoring her kids and husband, head stuck in phone with a face like a slapped bum, shouting at the boys for getting sand on their socks.

Happy Sunday trolls x
But because the boys would never run to her they have to record them running away and then reverse it 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
How are the sheep so thick, it’s actually embarrassing 🙈
Thread suggestion
The reason she had a good time away, is because she didn’t have her children with her

• Haha
  • Heart

Here4thegiggle7

It's been freezing in Lincolnshire today! Like -winter coats cold. I have let my kid ride the donkey at Skegness when he was a toddler. The donkey company is so professional, they even had a set of scales for parents to check their kids weren't over the maximum weight. They are very strict on animal welfare rules. The donkey rides last 5 mins or less and they have regular breaks, shade and water.
Does she understand what type of life cosmetic testing animals have so she can have her full makeup bag? Or dairy cows so she can have her tub of ice cream every night? The COW documentary on the BBC Iplayer is very eye opening if anyone's interested.
It's sad that she uses her platform to spew such hypocritical rubbish instead of doing some good in the world

• Heart

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
Was nice to see them do something different other than farms and soft play, Jamie's alright when he's not around her I will see myself out haha

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
My tuppence on the donkeys.
She's not personally, actually, physically on skeggy beach. That looks like a screengrab of a video.
It's not at all hot today, the sun is baking but the wind is very cold, all along the east coast.
She's posted that because we are quiet here and wants to stir speculation on her new animals, and to stop us talking about Ron in that coming home montage. And the weird alpaca snogging this morning.
She also wants to set herself up to look like an animal rights activist, which means something is up. Either with p&g or something else anti-animal that people might question where she sits on the topic of.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

londonLA

Chatty Member
How convenient that out of all the dates in all the years anyone could have picked most of them happened to be her big moments. Pregnancy announcements, the birth of the kids, the wedding of the year! Her book coming out....what are the chances hey? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 45

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
IMG_9961.jpeg

His dream is for everyone to hear her sing alone one day? Oh STFU Inch

I must need my ears cleaning out because I couldn’t hear her at all over Christina…

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Interesting the dates that have supposedly been sent to her...they're all dates that something interesting or nostalgic (to the sheep) happened.
Ron and Len as babies, births, baby ballers, sonic scrubber on the window, flip & flop (rip)...Disney, the me-moir...it goes on...

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
@Zofloragirl i was too late to reply on the last thread. Georgia is an old work friend from Hinch’s days in sales - I’m always surprised they remained friends as they seem to have little in common. The original “kids” on this hen do are the mean girl group from school

• Wow
Fucking lol at all the hunz thinking that’s her voice and not Christina Aguilera with her so far away from the mic that you can’t hear her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Please stop 😂😂😂😂 I’m actually dead…… if she genuinely believes anyone thinks that’s her singing 😂😂😂😂
If that’s her then I’m Beyoncé……see y’all Monday in London 🙄

• Haha

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
In addition, and slightly off topic of Sloth being a total lying twat, does anyone else have fifty shots of their home screen on their iPhone on random days because they accidentally took screen shots when they meant to turn it off or adjust the volume?

• Haha

Pergola

VIP Member
I think we’re all thinking the same, aside from putting them on the gram. But if he hadn’t done that we’d not know.
Yes, still sad Ron's face is everywhere over their posts but it was comforting to know that Ron can be relaxed and he looked a lot less stressed than he does when she is around?

My heart hurt when I read about him trying to get on the wrong but matching shoes on the other day when he was out with her!

He is 4 years old, if I was faced with 4 identical shoes I would have trouble knowing which ones were his?

And moaning about a bit of sand, my kids used to come home with half the beach inside shoes and clothes!! 🙄

• Sad

PootleFlump

I cannot tell you how much this angers me.
IMG_2112.jpeg

IF YOUR CHILDREN ARE ON OR NEAR WATER, THEY SHOULD BE WEARING BUOYANCY AIDS

Please, please, please.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
She should put herself forward for Drag Race. She's got the eyebrows, the padded arse and the lipsync skills to rival most top drag queens.
Drag Race 2023.... move over Baga Chipz here’s Sopha Baga Loife 🤭

(Seeing as she loveeesssh to pack her luggage in bags for loife 🤭)

56BAF085-BB88-40E6-B13B-30B4DF1D7DFE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

samj123

Show us a date of you walking the dog….. I’ll wait
---
Thread suggestion; Hinch has gone down memory lane, shame her career is dead and it’s all in vain

• Haha

mumpty

Chatty Member
Found out my mother in law is a tattler today - pretty sure she isn’t in the hinch threads but defo Scofield’s.
Anyway, Sophie has (probably, who knows with the filters) a pretty reasonable figure for a 30+ mother of two but that green dress is horrendous. It needs to be burnt

• Haha
  • Wow

Smith

Ron looked scared to death as he ran out of the gate to the car. Poor little boy, that's made me sad seeing his little face like that 😔😭

Last edited:
  • Sad