Mrs Hinch #647 I'm a Genie in a Bottle (of Zoflora)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #647 I'm a Genie in a Bottle (of Zoflora)

Amazing thread title, thank you @missjagger
Please mark all suggestions with thread suggestion, keep them short and swear free please!

Since the last recap she's lipsynced to Christina Aguilera in a bid to be dressed up as a giant cock for Masked Singer.
Let the sun kiss her hotdog legs, hello melanoma!
She's begged to be on an advert.
She attempted to highlight the plight of beach donkeys, whilst forgetting her own atrocious animal rights record.
She's been trolled by her own husband's claim that the kids slept fine without her, and he wanted suggestions for something to watch while he fingered fiddle.
She asked the sheep to suggest dates for her to show from her camera roll. An excuse to relive the Mrs Hinch glory minutes.
Despite having not read Tattle since Gondwana fused with Eurasia to form Pangea, one of the sheep conveniently asked her to show images from the day before and day of Lennie's birth. Curious.

Thread 500 is here: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/
Wiki is the pink button at the top.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Missed the last thread as I’m away but… So I have literally got on a ferry to miss HRH Maldonia’s to St Albans. How does she manage to empty these places? It is never that empty and her photos do not show what is available to children. She makes everything look crap. And Maybeline…wth!! I like that brand.
Will catch up when I have signal.

Reactions: 21
On her visit to another petting farm with an indoor soft play area (are those kids allowed to do anything else?), didn’t a nusty Tattler say that you’d struggle to going round there with a pushchair and yet she specifically mentions that?! Hasn’t read here since Anne Boleyn was beheaded though!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
When she does those “perFICk days out” it sounds like she is reading a list. Is she really incapable of a natural narrative? TV ain’t for you, Boo.

Reactions: 41
When she gets to the bottom of the slide each time she looks to the left (her left) and passes the kids that way. The camera is directly in front of her - likely held by inch. So what’s the betting that she’s passing the kids towards Fiddle and cling on.

She’s definitely made an effort to smile lots in this montage. I wonder if she shouted at Ronnie about sandy shoes this time.

Reactions: 32
So the alpacas give her more joy than her kids. Mother of the year Soph.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So I have literally got on a ferry to miss HRH Maldonia’s to St Albans. How does she manage to empty these places? It is never that empty and her photos do not show what is available to children. She makes everything look crap. And Maybeline…wth!! I like that brand.

Reactions: 10
I think that’s the first time I’ve seen her smile with the kids. And why did she keep stroking lennies hair so much 🤣. Matching outfits AGAIN. Those t shirts are from next. She always chooses the worst possible patterns. I’ve got a few shirts for my four year old from next and they’re all bright colours. She always goes for dull

Reactions: 22
Im so glad she’s been boring as duck again today……I was expecting to have loads to catch up tonight but nope. Im currently down with man flu 😷😷 not full on man flu as im still functioning 🤣🤣 and have managed a full day at work, housework, dinner and taken my boy to football training but my god I feel bloody awful. Please please let her have her day off tomorrow and not do anything exciting celebrating Henry’s birthday!! I don’t think I can handle the pages and pages of reading to catch up!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do those kids know anything other than farms and soft plays? I adore farms, so do my kids, our local two are fantastic, but it's not a weekly thing!!
Does she not know she can pack up a yummy picnic, even some sandwiches and crisps, a couple of footballs, get their bikes or scooters out, go for a long walk, and find a field? Costs nothing, and it's one of my kids favourite things to do!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Wednesday.

350242587_1004054070760055_496676843919182859_n.jpg

350403284_1227055651337202_6566489730951392402_n.jpg
350613526_569882791925796_2498112024597689088_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do those kids know anything other than farms and soft plays? I adore farms, so do my kids, our local two are fantastic, but it's not a weekly thing!!
Does she not know she can pack up a yummy picnic, even some sandwiches and crisps, a couple of footballs, get their bikes or scooters out, go for a long walk, and find a field? Costs nothing, and it's one of my kids favourite things to do!
They’re pretty expensive as well I think. Not for her but the average person can’t afford to go to a petting farm every bloody week!’n

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.