Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
IMG_0567.jpeg

I’m guessing Dirty Dave doesn’t know that the definition of frigging is to masturbate when he’s referring to the pics of Len?

Or does he 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Isn’t it ironic (singing in my head) that when they were at the old house and we had pergola-gate swiftly followed by astroturf-gate she said “you’ll find us out here come rain or shine” (a lie but they did use the garden a lot!) Now they have an actual acre of garden and the boys can’t use it! Fucking tragic! 😫

• Heart

cooioio

Just seen mrs hinch and the boys and Jamie at the farm. They’re either having marital problems or were in the middle of an argument as they didn’t speak to each other unless she was snapping at him for something, she was stood away from him the whole time on her phone. He was doing all the parenting with the boys. She was just stood on her phone. Just looked at her Instagram and was shocked it’s Lens birthday. ‘It’s just hit her and she’s soaking it all in’ she didn’t even acknowledge her children once in the 20 minutes i was With her only to tell len to get the sand off his socks before putting his trainers on. The boys are super cute but poor ron just wanders round in his own little world
I don’t like noknobnojobnosejob Jim but that photo of him on the bench and her miles away made me feel actually quite sad for him

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Fat dogs run in the family then.

She talks like an absolute TWAT. And she wonders why Ronnie couldn't talk properly for ages.

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Spotted in the wild, behaving like a petulant teenager, twice in just over a week.
She's going to go on some Rita rant or post a quote essay about privacy and people only seeing moments of your day.
Or maybe we'll get a famous "your life only has to make sense to you" as if that means you can be a shitty person as much as you like, as long as you're okay with being a shitty person.

So for clarification, the party was definitely on Sunday (21 may) - even the venue have confirmed it happened on Sunday.

Len’s birthday was yesterday Monday 22 or was it a pre record she showed us of the playhouse?
Monday 22 may was also when she was spotted out in the wild by a tattler at a play farm not talking to Jamie & ignoring the kids.

The power cut she’s referring to happened also on Monday 22 may (yesterday) and NOT on the day of the party. This date is again confirmed in all the local papers online.

so WHY lie??? There’s just no need. Why do her family allow her to lie like this? Makes them all look idiotic tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
When one nostril is in Maldon and the other is in Blackpool. Looks like one of those plastic joke noses. Fucking idiot.

Screenshot_20230523_213941_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion

Face like a slapped bumbuminnit in the wild, that’s how she really looks with her birthday child

• Haha
  • Heart

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
In what normal parenting world would your husband volunteer to take your 2 young children to the shop by themselves so you can laze around by yourself doing nothing?
Mine would absolutely refuse!
---
Why would you take two young kids to the shop to get some last minute ‘bits’ when your other half is at home. You’d leave them at home so you could pop in and out of the shops in half the time! What a load of shite!
Posted at the same time!

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Just seen mrs hinch and the boys and Jamie at the farm. They’re either having marital problems or were in the middle of an argument as they didn’t speak to each other unless she was snapping at him for something, she was stood away from him the whole time on her phone. He was doing all the parenting with the boys. She was just stood on her phone. Just looked at her Instagram and was shocked it’s Lens birthday. ‘It’s just hit her and she’s soaking it all in’ she didn’t even acknowledge her children once in the 20 minutes i was With her only to tell len to get the sand off his socks before putting his trainers on. The boys are super cute but poor ron just wanders round in his own little world
It's 21c here, and she's in a black hoody and leggings🤪

• Haha

Apc12

Not her holding up the bottle and filming it like the poster on here said! 😄💀

I'm sorry I can't remember their username but please can they come back now and spill more tea on what their day was ACTUALLY like rather than that bullshit reel she has just done?? I'm fank yoo x
It was me!! I came RUNNING as soon as I saw her stories 😂😂😂 it was a portable potty not a water bottle haha

• Haha
  • Heart

Squirrelsquad

I imagine their relationship is strained when they are together at home all the time!
there’s no outside life, it’s all about the brand, the house, and can’t imagine being with my partner all day every day. It would actually be damaging to only have those focuses and nothing for yourself.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Help me please, I find my cold heart warming to JimBob just for taking Ronnie out and seeing Ronnie look more engaged and enjoying himself than he ever does when he's with her. JimBob and Ronnie having fun together, it's lovely to see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Well if she’s gone from Stansted it’s more than likely a Ryanair flight, I hope she booked extra legroom 🤣 if she didn’t her pals are still trying to unfold her 😂

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
It definitely seemed that way. He came out the soft play with len and then was stood on his phone, Ron came out the soft play on his own and just kinda stood there looking for one of his parents and then 2 minutes later sofa came out on her own on her phone and just walked past the boys and Jamie and sort of shouted to len that they were going this way. There was literally no interaction between her and Jamie only when she threw one of the kids drinks bottles at him and told him it was broken. He then looked at it and told her he couldn’t make it work and she took it back and rolled her eyes at him and gave such a dirty look behind his back and then held it up and took a photo of it 🤷‍♀️😂
No fiddle? BRB gonna have a heart attack from shock.

Funny, cos she'll do what she did last time she was caught in the wild ignoring her kids, goes and puts a story up about how beautiful of a day it was and they had so much fun. Proves that Instagram is ALL a lie. She's an arsehole

• Haha
  • Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Also did she just happen to have another party dress ready for her in the car then??? What a load of shit 💩
Nah, apparently inch power volted over the gate like the athlete he is (👀) to get his damsel in distress another dress to change into.

And then all the animals rushed over to their mama Hinch to see her in her thigh slit dress saying "Queennnn. Slaaayyyy"

• Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
And how did she do her make-up in her cupboard with no lights?
Woman is an ass, complete and utter bag of bollocks and her sheep 🐑 must all be brain dead.

• Haha

What’s going on!

So it was Ron's fault they couldn't find the key and Jamie's fault she was dressed like she was going to drag bingo rather than hosting her 2 year olds party.

Typical narcissistic deflection.
Always someone else's fault.

We see you Sophie Rose 👀

Also, if the gates didn't open to get in.....how the heck did Jimbob get out in the first place?

• Haha