Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hello all. I join you as a regular member of the 2am club; feeding my newborn.
I was honestly expecting to come back on and find she’d posted about their day trip; other random stuff- maybe something passive aggressive. Nope. Nothing. She’s really having a proper sulk.

A couple of things - nothing new really.More a reiteration of what’s been said.
1) When Lonnie opens presents in the playhouse - they aren’t presents from mummy and Jamie. They are birthday party gifts. You can tell from mismatched paper and cards attached to them. Exemplifies that the entire “playhouse reveal”
Was staged for the gram. That’s prob why Ronnie wasn’t there. It’s not Lonnie seeing that playhouse for the first time or him opening presents from his parents. Doesn’t excuse it but may explain what was going on there. She clearly feels Lonnie performs better than Ronnie.

2) The empty chairs at the party. I wonder whether they had a problem with people attending. Obviously best bubs couldn’t come and the sticker sister had to bring the younger two, but they also had other commitments that day; makeupgirl in Dubai and then add to that the fact Lonnie allegedly doesn’t go to nursery so how many 2 year olds does he even know? I think she massively over estimated how many would attend. To cover this I do think she hired the venue for the day and said to people “come for a bit when you can”. Maybe the party started at 11 and ran until 4 with people coming and goingnwhen they could. Weird way to Do a kids party - more how my mates do their birthday drinks down the pub (I’ll be there all day; come have a drink when you can attitude). I bet the adults got a free bar and there was a lot of adults outside drinking & getting rowdy. Kids kept indoors with the Little City staff.

Here she is awkwardly bending over Rex as if she’s his “Aunty Soph”. She’s up to the hilt in Spanx. Looks painful.
78F42CE2-11DB-4CC9-A817-7D0168BB5609.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 40

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Another over complicated story to add to her “this never happened” list. Can’t possibly have her child’s birthday about him can she? Got to make it all about her climbing over a gate. She could prob have climbed through thr bushes by the climbing frame. Looks that way when she shows it anyway….

I know where they’re going and it’s not Monte Carlo. A little Maldon gossip told me where Tanya is going…. it’s a beach resort in Europe. Hired a big villa.

edit*** she also told me she lives in Ipswich area now and that’s where she’s getting married too. So Sophie must only see her every so often.
Sofa was in Ipswich at the end of April

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
1CFDA97B-89A5-45C9-A4EB-A5E82612D5C4.jpeg

FFS, he’s probably sleeping more because he’s absolutely bored 🙄 You never see any dog toys around the house or garden, never see anyone throw a ball or stick for him. He never gets walked. She’s really piling on the tugging at hunzz heartstrings tonight... plus, it’s not the first time she mentioned finding grey hairs on him and crying like a seal into her pasta 🙄

I wonder if she does the same thing to Jimbob when he drops off to sleep in the armchair.... goes up to him to see if he has hot breath coming out of his nose 🤭 Both him and Hennerz probably tend sleep to get some peace from her cackling 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Never been abroad without Jamie before? The substance enhanced booze cruise in Ibiza (?) would suggest differently Soph!

• Haha
  • Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Just when you think she can't possibly sprout any more bullshit, there's an avalanche of the stuff. What an absolute load of bollocks. She's read Tattle, created a story that ticks off everything pointed out here and convinced herself it sounds plausible.

Even the filter that makes her look like a 12 year old can't hide the obvious lies.

• Haha
  • Heart

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Bet the whole of tend farm breathed a collective sigh of relief when she left!

Jimbob is a knob enabling all this but it does seem like he is genuine when he’s playing with and looking after the boysccch, not just shoving them away after the all important pictures for the gram are taken.
I think he enjoyed it at first but he's quickly realising he's created a monster

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
7:00pm for the party mini-vlog she's put together then? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's got to add the pictures from today's adventures first....highly edited and showing them all together having the best times as a family, lots of pictures of her laughing and happy with the boys. And all the sheep will message her saying what an amazing mumma she is and they will have tears in their eyes. But Tattle knows different.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Apc12

Throw as in launch it or as in pass it over? I do feel a bit sorry for the bloke. I know he has set this up but imagine selling your soul and having to live with that.
---

he was with the boys bouncing on a bouncy castle type thing. She threw it onto the bouncy thing to him to look at
Love seeing in the wild pictures! What an absolute miserable bitch she looks and that's from the back, I can only imagine the face on it from the front.
i have a picture from side on where she looks even more miserable but i didnt Want to look like a massive creep with all these photos 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
And we know the potty bottle isn't Lennies, so she's yet again proven Ronnie isn't fully potty trained either, which isn't an issue, he's not my kid, so no judgement there, kids learn when they learn, and I think that bottle is such a good idea for little boys who are learning, but what annoys me is.. It was WELL over a YEAR ago that she claimed Ronnie was fully potty trained, the same day she uploaded a disgusting unnecessary video of her son on the toilet, naked from the waist down. A child who is fully potty trained and fully potty trained for as long as she claims Ronnie has been, doesn't need a piss bottle, they learn to hold it long enough to find a public toilet, which around farms and most public places like that, there's a few bathrooms placed for ease.

• Sad

anniemouse

VIP Member
So I have no experience with kids but surely no child of that age would be able to play for 5 hours straight in a busy environment? Would they not be knackered, grisly, meltdowns?