Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Sophie, if you're reading this... You have a great face, you have lovely bone structure, you have smile wrinkles which is a good sign, you have a nice skin tone and lovely coloured eyes! Stop filtering your face. You don't need it. And if young girls think they need to be wrinkle free and edited it isn't good, set a good example, show your natural beauty, because, let's be honest, you're very pretty!!!!
Which face? They both have are edited and filtered

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Smith

They got him together, she's put a video up before where both her AND Jamie visited him as a puppy still at the breeders, she's just a cheeky cow
Oh has she, what a strange thing to say then. Jamie may be a bellend but that's a bit harsh. Makes it sound like he comes and goes a bit. Maybe he has in the past, or still does now 🤷

JMS123

Chatty Member
I read that as cruddy white knickers 🤣 I was thinking wtf 🤣🤣
I now have an image of a crafting project for a passport cover gone very wrong indeed... (I was once congratulated by a passport officer for my sticker definitely not knicker ingenuity..). Maybe Freda’s pink silk purse was also a two part set? Jimbob’s passport cover in shapeless marl sweatshirt material. Lennie and Ronnie’s in the same fabric so she can’t tell them apart.

Agh the hands photo. Up there with the drinks photo for the most cliched group photo ever. Though at least she doesn’t feel the need to filter the talons.

xxDimplesxx

Just thinking about the incoming sheep! They are a no no for pregnant women I think so that’s her excuse for no more babies!

Maggie21

Yesterday she posted that she made a party vlog ‘yesterday’. So the party was Saturday. But the power cut was Sunday. So it’s all bull shit - I really really don’t understand why although it was just to embellish the story she had to tell about the parking and snacks I suppose
The party was Sunday. She probably made the video Sunday night. Then she posted the above pic on Monday.
---

• Heart

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Imagine moaning at a 4 year old for putting on the wrong (identical) shoes and then moaning some more as he sand on his socks...🙄 He's a child FFS!
It's just sand for Chris sake yet this cunt is happy to let ash go everywhere from her stupid fire thing in the Satsuma room. But she's got an ash hooooooover guyyysh so it's fine.
Also not to mention them nasty dirty beasts (not fiddle and noknob) are let to free roam around the place treading shit and piss all over the place.
As much as I think Jamie is still a twat I bet he suffers behind them closed doors. It's pure speculation but I can imagine her screaming and throwing stuff at him over any little thing and constantly reminding him if it weren't for her he wouldn't have the money and lifestyle he is now accustomed to. Proper gaslighting stuff I reckon. Maybe that's why she is never alone with her kids. I reckon she's got a nasty nasty temper on her. Her way or no way.
Spot on.

Reactions: 6

Libbylulu

VIP Member
she’d never say if he was diabetic or athritic - surely she knows she’s slowly killing him - HER!

Reactions: 6