Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Hello all. I join you as a regular member of the 2am club; feeding my newborn.
I was honestly expecting to come back on and find she’d posted about their day trip; other random stuff- maybe something passive aggressive. Nope. Nothing. She’s really having a proper sulk.

A couple of things - nothing new really.More a reiteration of what’s been said.
1) When Lonnie opens presents in the playhouse - they aren’t presents from mummy and Jamie. They are birthday party gifts. You can tell from mismatched paper and cards attached to them. Exemplifies that the entire “playhouse reveal”
Was staged for the gram. That’s prob why Ronnie wasn’t there. It’s not Lonnie seeing that playhouse for the first time or him opening presents from his parents. Doesn’t excuse it but may explain what was going on there. She clearly feels Lonnie performs better than Ronnie.

2) The empty chairs at the party. I wonder whether they had a problem with people attending. Obviously best bubs couldn’t come and the sticker sister had to bring the younger two, but they also had other commitments that day; makeupgirl in Dubai and then add to that the fact Lonnie allegedly doesn’t go to nursery so how many 2 year olds does he even know? I think she massively over estimated how many would attend. To cover this I do think she hired the venue for the day and said to people “come for a bit when you can”. Maybe the party started at 11 and ran until 4 with people coming and goingnwhen they could. Weird way to Do a kids party - more how my mates do their birthday drinks down the pub (I’ll be there all day; come have a drink when you can attitude). I bet the adults got a free bar and there was a lot of adults outside drinking & getting rowdy. Kids kept indoors with the Little City staff.

Here she is awkwardly bending over Rex as if she’s his “Aunty Soph”. She’s up to the hilt in Spanx. Looks painful.
View attachment 2189652
The place looks trashed. I think Ron’s mates would enjoy it more.

Reactions: 6

Summerrose20

Exactly and what sort of mother behaves like this on their child's birthday 😒
---
A Narcissistic one! Reminds me of my mum getting in moods and storming off. Poor kids I feel for them
Exactly and what sort of mother behaves like this on their child's birthday 😒
---

She did this at Peppa pig World
A Narcissistic one! Reminds me of my mum getting in moods and storming off. Poor kids I feel for them

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Not that great though is it. I’m assuming they travel, with a huge van so could venture out of Essex to neighbouring counties.
I think the way it's run is that it's franchised within certain areas. So in Essex we have Chelmsford, Southend and Loughton/Chigwell all running their own stuff in their area. So I don't think that particular branch can travel. There's Little City franchises all over the country though. Just not surprising that she's not gained much being a company that only works locally.

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
Oh Sophie 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

I honestly thought her bullshit stories couldn’t get any worse, I was wrong. It’s a good job your ‘followers’ are stupid because the inconsistencies and lies in your little story are absolutely atrocious love.

You post a story about being ‘anxious’ about parking, where to hang coats and all that other nonsense knowing damn well the venue you booked had all of that covered.

THEN YOU DELETED YOUR STORY WHEN TATTLE CALLED YOU OUT.

Then this whole power cut drama and having to scale a gate and change dresses blah blah blah 🥱

Firstly, you didn’t change your dress, you simply got called out on what you were wearing to a child’s party on here so needed a cover story.

The power cut didn’t happen when you said so there was no ‘can’t open the gates’ bullshit. If Ronnie did ‘lose the key’, ask yourself why a 3 year old has access to keys in the first place. Especially one to an electric gate.
(Bit like the cereal from the pantry when the door has a latch at the top. Didn’t happen, just needed content to be relatable).

If you did climb over a gate, no alarms would be triggered if there was no electric. There was a power cut, remember?! 🙄

Face it Sophie, you read tattle and are trying to cover your ass knowing you have been called out on your constant lies. Just like with everything else you say and do, you jump on anything that might relate to the everyday folk because you are desperate to stay relevant.

Very bad acting this morning. Your exaggerated story was embarrassing. Desperate times, desperate measures. Buying bots, clawing at anything that may be relatable, dirty deletes when you realise you’ve been caught out. The constant ridiculous filters and editing. You don’t look like that and your life isn’t the fairytale you portray online.

You aren’t relevant anymore honey and these lies need to stop. It’s pathetic. But greed comes first doesn’t it Sophie. You want more because you aren’t happy. You need to be admired and daily ego boosts. It’s sad really. You’ve got money, two healthy little boys, the opportunity give them an incredible life. Just a shame what Sophie wants will always be priority and will eventually destroy their lives.

Money doesn’t buy happiness. But you know that already don’t you. Just look in the mirror, without a filter and you will see.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 xx

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Yes and they all went out on the town without her😂😂😂
Did they really? That’s hilarious! Is there a photo of that?
---
I’m pretty sure that Sopha once bragged about all of the security cameras around tend farm…..well that must mean that she has footage of her and NoNobBoobyWobbler climbing over the gate…. 🤔

WE all know that ⬆⬆⬆ (Apart from the security cameras part) is the biggest load of 🐂💩 but Sopha will be reading here, so come on Sopha 👋🏻 hunnnnnay, show us all of the footage 🤭
And changing dresses 😱
---
Fat dogs run in the family then.

She talks like an absolute TWAT. And she wonders why Ronnie couldn't talk properly for ages.
And ones that have no control, probably because of the owner.

Reactions: 5

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Little City have gained about 1k followers. Which isn't terrible considering they're pretty localised. But stil shit when she's got 4.6m followers. Apparently.
Not that great though is it. I’m assuming they travel, with a huge van so could venture out of Essex to neighbouring counties.

Whatsthegoss16

Is he pregnant 😂

I will see myself out... Goodnight!! 😁
Aww bless he has psoriasis like me down to pure and utter STRESS! it’s genetic I know, but stress is a major trigger , she will lob him out in the sun to heal for the sake of a worthy insta post ! At least he has good nipple placement hahaha better than mine and I’m a bird