Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
If it really was 5 hours, which seems so excessive, these sessions normally are about 90 mins if you go normally mid week, Ivey people came and went, no one would stay for 5 hours, I bet it’s so that best bubs could go without any commoners being there.
I wonder if she hired the venue for 5 hours in order for Little City to set up 🤔

Reactions: 5

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion- Riddler on the farm, jumped the gate in time for cake, and then went to the Airport in the morning

Reactions: 5

Queeniebee

VIP Member
A collapsible bucket is your friend.fill it with water when you get there.swish swish when everyone's done. We have it for sensory issues and sand really can't be tolerated.even on the towel.so it's sits on his corner of the towel.little life saver.
---
How is she going to enjoy her holiday when she has told us it takes hours and hours to edit videos.
---
I think people are giving too much credit if her mum is there.as if she her carer or she's ill.nah sorry hinch is able when she wants to be. So sorry no. It might be a pathetic relationship. Or she's her filmer or kind of manager so helps with social etc. But no this isn't fornill health or carer. Sophie has showed time and time again she does what she wants.and on her own when she wants to.
Luckily there is a couple of shower heads for rinsing off afterwards or I use talc as comes of easily!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

sercombe

Chatty Member
There is a really interesting TedTalk on the hellobello insta that was posted about an hour ago…

SOPH, darl, we know you read here, so do yourself a favour and go have a watch of it.

Reactions: 3