Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

indentifiesasahooman

Thread Suggestion:

SH leaves the country with her kids James goes outside with the kids

Or something far better than that shite but tbh it should be noted its possibly the first good thing he's done

Reactions: 8

Louanne

VIP Member
Why would you take two young kids to the shop to get some last minute ‘bits’ when your other half is at home. You’d leave them at home so you could pop in and out of the shops in half the time! What a load of shite!
And if you just needed a couple of bits, go on the way there or back!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Can anyone remember which month she said she was going on her family holiday and was it Spain?

I’ve got annual leave in July and my husband told me this morning he’s looking at booking a villa in Spain for us. Last thing I want for our first holiday since the pandemic is having to listen to that banshee screeching and cackling at everything 😬 She would be straight off the end of a pier and swimming with the fish!
Pretty sure she said it's July as then she's getting the new pets!

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
So there's 12 hands in the photo? Correct me if I'm wrong Hens. And from my tired eyes, it's looks like 6 hands with 'young' skin, and perhaps 6 hands with older skin? So maybe they've all taken their mothers? I don't know, I'm hanging myself out on a branch here I know, but it's a theory 😂
I was too scared to point that out 🤣🫣🫣

• Haha

Twixie

I imagine their relationship is strained when they are together at home all the time!
there’s no outside life, it’s all about the brand, the house, and can’t imagine being with my partner all day every day. It would actually be damaging to only have those focuses and nothing for yourself.
I learnt that the hard way during lockdown after ten years together we didn’t even make it through the first one 🤦‍♀️😂
---
Cute party tbf, but the wedding venue wasn't necessary for a 2 year old. A cheap hall would of been sufficient. But on her grid it says they played for 5 hours? Most kids parties are 90 minutes, 60 minutes play, 30 to eat. 2 hours max.

The boys both don't like loud musical parties? That's Ronnie not going to any of his school friends partys then!
They seem to enjoy loud and boisterous soft play 5x a week, you can have parties there. Why be so extra for a 2 year old.

His cake is lovely, but it didn't need the alpacas or Henry on it, It should've been more childlike.. He's TWO...... Ronnie got a tiny cake tray for his last year. Favouritsm.

Oh and lookzzzz, curly haired manzzzzz xoxoxoxox
Mine hates parties has never had one and won’t go to friends parties I’ve tried but she just doesn’t want to go 😂

Last edited:

mammaof3

VIP Member
Dressed the same again.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
He didn’t seem chubby to me when I saw him today lol.

no but u bet it ate her alive that the 3 other mums that were around us at the same time didn’t say anything to her or ask for a selfie lol
Wonder if any of them were tattlers. Did they spot her?

Whatsthegoss16

The fact we were born on the same day makes me annoyed about my birthday! I’m 16.02.1990 but I can guarantee we are worlds apart

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
So,

Lens party was on Saturday. Label lady put up pics to confirm.

Power outage was reported in Malden on the Sunday.

So that explanation was just one big massive lie.
I thought the power outage was yesterday? Says 22/5 on the news.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Apologies in advance to anyone with a monogrammed passport cover but they remind me of Del Boy trying (and failing) to be posh. My in laws bought me one and I just don’t get them, you’re making your passport thicker to store. (Although I’ve put cruddy white stickers on the top corner of our passports with our first names on which also look fairly shitty in fairness).

She’s obsessed with naming everything, particularly anything the kids wear. Honestly, I’d hate my kids to have their names emblazoned on their clothes because (a) any stranger knows their names, (b) I can’t pass them on to friends and (c) hers look seriously naff. As for putting my surname that isn’t actually my surname, I will say no more (The non bank holiday working week isn’t filling me with the milk of human kindness).

She’s going to have such a busy hen weekend trying to stop friends posting photos of what she ACTUALLY looks like. I can’t wait.
I read that as cruddy white knickers 🤣 I was thinking wtf 🤣🤣

• Haha

Rach8456

VIP Member
Some hoop on her at Melt Farm, has she got the fake arse on again 🤣

Jimbos teeny legs on the slide 🤢

• Haha
And if the power cut was from at least 4 am, when the power company was made aware of it, how did noknob get out?
Also what day did they move the balloons that were hiding the playhouse to the venue? I’m confused. Was lonnies birthday yesterday or just the party?? I’m assuming Jamie moved those balloons making several trips in the car or they had a professional van.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I'm surprised her friends were able to find her at the airport as she looks nothing like the filtered pics and videos she posts. Wish I knew some of the friends names for a nosey to see some unedited unfiltered pics in the wild 😂
Tanya something is the bride