Mrs Hinch #645 Ironically it was farm themed, not on a farm. Just like her own not-a-farm house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckin hell were they on safari or at a petting zoo fs. Let them piss in the bushes you extra bastard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry I can’t keep up with this thread but wtf is this new ‘vlogging’ thing she’s doing? Are we not doing ‘blethers’ anymore? Has that finished?

Wonder what will be next🥲

Reactions: 25
Not her holding up the bottle and filming it like the poster on here said! 😄💀

I'm sorry I can't remember their username but please can they come back now and spill more tea on what their day was ACTUALLY like rather than that bullshit reel she has just done?? I'm fank yoo x
Portable potty wtf it's a water bottle

Reactions: 1
😂 it looked like a water bottle. You did well spotting her. She’ll be gutted it was a tattler and not a Hincher.

what time was she there? The place was so quiet - she made it look like they were the only family there. Sadly, you didn’t make it onto her vlog 😆
It was about 1pm. Tbh the farm is really quiet during the week unless it’s school holidays and there weren’t many people there at all.

Reactions: 18
In a way I guess IG is her job, so she’s just doing what any other work from home parent would do i suppose, working when they can on a day out. But it’s the fact it was lens birthday and the way she interacted with them all that bothered me. And the fake life she is portraying online. I dunno, it’s sad for them all really. It’s like their whole lives has become a show.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
In a way I guess IG is her job, so she’s just doing what any other work from home parent would do i suppose, working when they can on a day out. But it’s the fact it was lens birthday and the way she interacted with them all that bothered me. And the fake life she is portraying online. I dunno, it’s sad for them all really. It’s like their whole lives has become a show.
It’s the way she’s using her kids for content, even on their birthdays. It’s just not right. Taking your kids out should be because you want to, not because you need content for work. She’s got her priorities all wrong. She should have stuck with pretend cleaning. Thanks for sharing with us - you definitely confirmed what most of us have thought for many years now - she’s miserable as sin and not very maternal unless it’s required for the cameras.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Oh you weren’t arguing or having a strop, you were filming some funny content about your husband picking your nose. Of course. I see. Why is there no one there? We know there was but their day out looks as soulless as their family. More white trainers, matching outfits, soft play and role play (she gets obsessed with things doesn’t she). Quick shot of Rons beige lunch to add to the ND drip feeding, extra shots of Rob to prove Ken isn’t the favourite. How does she manage to make a lovely place look so dull? It’s the voice for me. The vlog is worse than the standard insta voice and I didn’t think it could get much worse.

Reactions: 25
Exactly this! I know she hasn't actually stated it, but she has made out like the "mini vlog" (🤢) was today. She's so careful with stuff like this, she always words it so we can't pull her up on pretending one day is another...but it is heavily implied they went today (for example posting it late in the day, not mentioning Lons bday/having him wearing a LONNIE IS 2 TODAY outfit so we wouldn't think it was his special day). I'm so glad you witnessed it all first hand, although I am equally devastated for the boys that their Mummy can't even pretend to like them if a camera isn't on her:(

Reactions: 18
By all means Soph keep posting your kids to social media just to defy people telling you not to. At the end of the day you are going to be the one who has to face and answer them when they come and ask you "mum why did you do this to me, why did you expose me when I didn't have a voice for my own choices"

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wouldn’t it be funny if for a week no one said anything on tattle about her……..what would she actually do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And they went to another farm. FML. bleep.
That would be hilarious!
---
It was about 1pm. Tbh the farm is really quiet during the week unless it’s school holidays and there weren’t many people there at all.
Power cut didn’t stop them getting out then 😂
---
Come back ”blather” all is forgiven.
Would prefer it if she experimented with silent movies or mime.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dressed the same again.

Reactions: 8
OMG, more Hinch lies 🙄🙄🙄🙄

The power went off - ok
She climbed the gate. - Maybe
You can't find the key. - Incompetent prick
That set off an alarm. - How? There's a bleeping power cut. WHAT THE duck IS POWERING THE ALARM?
Inch climbed the gate and it survived -🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah....no

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.