Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont suffer with anxiety or know anyone that does but does it just come and go?I don't get it she's alright one min then full of anxiety the next

Reactions: 4
So, catching up on very little but it seems to be THG, MLM is where she's at right now in life yeah? 🤣🤣🤣
Pahahahaha Hincy, you're done hun!
---
I'm disgusted that she claimed she was doing a giveaway and asked for people's addresses. Then it was all magically on someone she already knows doorstep an hour or so later!! She had NO INTENTION of ever posting that tit off to anyone. That has GOT to be breaking the rules surely? I'm off to report this witch. That's the shadiest, shittiest, disgusting thing I've seen someone so on Instagram in a long time. bleeping con woman!
I'm right behind you, she's unreal. She's a wrong un!
---
Went down rat-run-road (Before any lurking hunzz think we were stalking NO visiting family down the road, yanno, it’s not exclusive to tend farm 🙄) Nothing happening there. Maybe the party is being held elsewhere (Not Greyskull) Maybe at a real not tend farm 🤔
Probably at greyskull, Mamfa is probably hosting as Hinch has a bout of anxiety you know!
---
Weird she's not mentioned Rexs bday and weird if she's not going. All lies and fakeness
It's all weird, they're both weirdos! Her and Solomon are the weirdest best bubs ever. Whatever their plan is when they post similar or troll each other it comes across weirdly, why would you want to be known as weird weirdos! The only thing they're not fake at being is weird!! 🤣
---
You Can’t run a competition asking for peoples addresses and then just remember someone who lives near you and choose them🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
This should give her real anxiety, what a duck up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I 100% think Lonnies party is tomorrow, and 100% think she hasn’t made it clear what day it is, and just keeps saying ‘this weekend’ to draw speculation on to if they are going to Rex’s party
I agree! I also believe she never comments much on anything going on in the world purely so she can get away with prerecorded footage more.

Reactions: 19
"posh canapés for the adult buffet table" 😂 she's so extra. never ever have I been to a kids party where there's been separate food for the adults. I have however been to lots of kids parties and stood around eating tiny sandwiches, tiny slices of cold pizza, little sausage rolls, mini cheddars and wotsits. All off a paper plate from the same table that the kids are eating their food from and guess what.....it's always been absolutely fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
"posh canapés for the adult buffet table" 😂 she's so extra. never ever have I been to a kids party where there's been separate food for the adults. I have however been to lots of kids parties and stood around eating tiny sandwiches, tiny slices of cold pizza, little sausage rolls, mini cheddars and wotsits. All of a paper plate from the same table that the kids are eating their food from and guess what.....it's always been absolutely fine.
Isn’t that the best part of a kids party😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Rex reminds me so much of my 4 year old. Spider-Man crazy; trampolining mad. He was looking over my shoulder and saw Rex’s cake, shouted “wow!! Venom!! Can I go to his party?!”
trollomon is awful but at least her kids get to have what THEY like rather than what she likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Everyone needs to report her for harvesting peoples addresses. That is illegal. They won't care that she's 'Mrs Hinch', they certainly won't be as soft on her as ASA.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My friend threw Easter party for the kids and had a buffet and she made the cutest fruit cocktails on sticks. Banana strawberries and marshmallow. Not just for the kids adults were eating them too.
My little boys party I just got a Morrisons buffet and adults ate it too 🤣🤣
Hinch is in her own dream world.

Reactions: 15
If Lonnie’s birthday is tomorrow those rose monstrosities are going to be even more rank. If that’s possible

Reactions: 23
The YMU group must be working overtime with their clients today, what with Philip Schofield leaving TM and Hinch’s ‘giveaway’ scam this morning…..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.