Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had Real hardcore anxiety today so much that I've cried from it but what I did t feel the need to do was record myself and share eit to social media.... I acknowledge that not everyones MH struggles are the same but I've never met someone with genuine anxiety act the way she does?!

As for the party that a normal stress response hun that most people just deal with 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 24
God I just love when I go to a kids party and am given one eighth of a tortilla wrap with cream cheese and 1.5 slices of processed meat and a basil leaf shoved in it #foodie

Also just have the bleeping party you weapon who gives a duck about all those tend issues you listed. Literally no one worries about that tit.

The giveaway is a complete farce I am in fits at the desperation of her! Bombing round to that dolls house with two carrier bags of shite on this, the day of the golden child’s party 🤣

bleeping wise up love 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm disgusted that she claimed she was doing a giveaway and asked for people's addresses. Then it was all magically on someone she already knows doorstep an hour or so later!! She had NO INTENTION of ever posting that tit off to anyone. That has GOT to be breaking the rules surely? I'm off to report this witch. That's the shadiest, shittiest, disgusting thing I've seen someone so on Instagram in a long time. bleeping con woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So she bumped into a lady over the park once (not sure what she was doing over the park but I'm assuming that it wasn't playing with her children or walking her dog) and she apparently not only asked this random stranger her address but also remembered it so that she could go round and bestow free gifts on her doorstep weeks/months/years later.
I walk my dogs every single day, I often bump into the same people many times over but I have absolutely no idea where any of them live! She's a bleeping fruitloop.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Went down rat-run-road (Before any lurking hunzz think we were stalking NO visiting family down the road, yanno, it’s not exclusive to tend farm 🙄) Nothing happening there. Maybe the party is being held elsewhere (Not Greyskull) Maybe at a real not tend farm 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Went down rat-run-road (Before any lurking hunzz think we were stalking NO visiting family down the road, yanno, it’s not exclusive to tend farm 🙄) Nothing happening there. Maybe the party is being held elsewhere (Not Greyskull) Maybe at a real not tend farm 🤔
Party's don't start til late on not a farm... Or are you saying today is a pre record you nusty troll 🤔😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I probably missed it but did she say the party was today? I know she said this morning she had lots to do today which probably means opening a couple of bags of crisps but if Rex has his party today maybe Lonnies is tomoro?

Reactions: 18
I probably missed it but did she say the party was today? I know she said this morning she had lots to do today which probably means opening a couple of bags of crisps but if Rex has his party today maybe Lonnies is tomoro?
It’s probably tomorrow 🤔

3635FC49-3A69-4952-8790-420A67B192E4.jpeg

Reactions: 7
You👏🏼don’t👏🏼look👏🏼like👏🏼this!👏🏼

stick the presents in one of your many, many rooms (maybe the piano room without a piano?), the guests can park on your massive resin covered free driveway, the kids COULD have played in your massive garden but now that’s overrun with stupid WW maybe shove them in the playroom?

Why didn’t you just hire out somewhere and ask to have it for free seeing as Lenor is a ‘celebrity’ child

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Weird she's not mentioned Rexs bday and weird if she's not going. All lies and fakeness

Reactions: 19
Am sure she could’ve donated those lovely products to a foodbank, you know maybe the one she says she donates to regularly… 👀👀

Reactions: 24
I 100% think Lonnies party is tomorrow, and 100% think she hasn’t made it clear what day it is, and just keeps saying ‘this weekend’ to draw speculation on to if they are going to Rex’s party

Reactions: 25
Right so if it was today that means she isnt off to best bubs evers party for her kid. Personally if this was me id have my kids party tomorrow so i could go my friends party and they could come mine but this is hinch and everything has to be about her so...

Reactions: 13
Right so if it was today that means she isnt off to best bubs evers party for her kid. Personally if this was me id have my kids party tomorrow so i could go my friends party and they could come mine but this is hinch and everything has to be about her so...
If you were besties, don’t you think you might have spoken about arrangements in advance and realised there was a clash and perhaps work a way around it 🤔

Reactions: 20
She hasn't deleted the story with the address box in either. So people will still be giving their address, in the hope of winning, only to find out a few stories later that they have no chance

Reactions: 28
If you were besties, don’t you think you might have spoken about arrangements in advance and realised there was a clash and perhaps work a way around it 🤔
Precisely!!! Even if lennie was at 1 and rexs was at 4 then she couldnt do both!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.