Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn’t all those Look Fantastic goodies be declared as an AD? She works with them. They were gifted. She made it into a sort of competition.

party anxiety coming from Sophie who wore a teeny tiny crocheted mini dress and danced on tables with Stacey Solomon recently! Nah! Not buying it. In fact I’m pretty 🤬 off with her keep using the anxiety card when she wants to be all relatable to her shoppers. She’s playing them. She’s a liar, fraud and a massive narcissist. What’s the betting that Freda, Abi and Sam are all at the party to help out anyway?

Reactions: 30
Asks for personal address details, going against data protection laws.
Gives the tat away to someone local that she already knew of.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Shouldn’t all those Look Fantastic goodies be declared as an AD? She works with them. They were gifted. She made it into a sort of competition.

party anxiety coming from Sophie who wore a teeny tiny crocheted mini dress and danced on tables with Stacey Solomon recently! Nah! Not buying it. In fact I’m pretty 🤬 off with her keep using the anxiety card when she wants to be all relatable to her shoppers. She’s playing them. She’s a liar, fraud and a massive narcissist. What’s the betting that Freda, Abi and Sam are all at the party to help out anyway?
I admit I am no expert but wasn’t that “giveaway” almost promoted as a raffle? And aren’t there strict rules concerning raffles?

Again, I am no expert in this, as she didn’t say someone would be drawn at random maybe she falls outside those rules.

Still a total twit though as I am sure many of her huns would genuinely have thought they were in with a chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
You Can’t run a competition asking for peoples addresses and then just remember someone who lives near you and choose them🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 57
One way to spin ‘I don’t want this tit, do any of you cunts so I look super generous giving it away?’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I admit I am no expert but wasn’t that “giveaway” almost promoted as a raffle? And aren’t there strict rules concerning raffles?

Again, I am no expert in this, as she didn’t say someone would be drawn at random maybe she falls outside those rules.

Still a total twit though as I am sure many of her huns would genuinely have thought they were in with a chance.
1DC88D68-993B-4E69-AC5D-FE00B4CB1134.png

Just did a quick google regarding Instagram competitions and found this. Surely she hasn’t abided by it?

Reactions: 21
You Can’t run a competition asking for peoples addresses and then just remember someone who lives near you and choose them🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Bit of a scam really. She should have just asked for any Maldonian Hinchers to get in touch and then give them her address if she picked them. You’d think she’d also pop round in person and actually meet them and have a coffee as they are her friends who she loves right?? No need to take peoples personal data such as a home address. She was clearly rattled by Tattle comments saying how disgusting it was for her to accept such extravagant gifts and that she never gives anything away. Kept the Jo malone though didn’t she? And I bet she kept a few other bits too - sly Sophie 😂
---
View attachment 2184000
Just did a quick google regarding Instagram competitions and found this. Surely she hasn’t abided by it?
She doesn’t abide by any rules -her mum told her not to

Reactions: 34
I rarely use the word, but every time I watch her stories I just repeat “bleep”, “what a bleep”, “who does this bleep think she is” and “bleeping bleep.” She takes me as far away from zen and mindfulness as is humanly possible.

I honestly can’t bear the thought of her having more ranges out and more success because she honestly the least deserving person on Instagram I have ever come across. It is also going to send her narcissism off the scale.

Ahhh she kept the Jo Malone….love that for her 🙃💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Of course a sheep she already follows and who literally licks her hole would get the freebies.
Wheres your party anxiety now hunch when your driving round the hamlet of maldon delivery your cast offs? Must be because the party suppliers are busy setting everything up and putting the food out ready

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wonder if the parents of the nursery kids attending will have to sign NDA’s and have their phones switched off? Can’t have anyone filming the party, Soph, Jamie & the kids and then posting it all publicly on Instagram - the Hinch family are all about preserving privacy and the privacy of others 😝

bleeping party anxiety? Oh for Christ sake, is there anything this twit doesn't affix aniexty to?
She's had parties before for Rons last three birthdays and for Lennie's 1st birthday right? So why is she going on like she's never had one before. Worrying about when to cut the cake and if they should be put in party bags. Heard it all now. If that's what's worrying you in life, you got an easy duck life!
Maybe I'm old school but just chuck the coats on the bed and be done with it.
bleeping bleep makes a mountain out of a molehill over everything 🙄
As for the give me your address crap....wtf?! I'm actually shocked.
Also how convenient that whoever she dropped it off to was pretty local I assume? She wouldn't go more than 5 mins out of her way would she?
Also chucking them in a few carrier bags, surely she could have presented them a bit better. How about in one of your many baaaarskets?!
Not to mention baby shower where she dressed up like a bridesmaid. She did a teepee ⛺ party for Abbie!???
we remember everything here 😂. She’s horrid.

• Haha
Can’t actually believe how boring that vlog was 🤣🤣
Ah woke up
Brusssccched ma teef
Ad a showaaa

and then finding the seat on the train, well obviously, does she really need to show that. It’s painful to watch.
Mr Owl has been painting our garden fence and to be honesssssscht I really should have spent the time watching the paint dry rather than watching her “Ssschpend the day wiv meeeee” mini vlogsssh 🥱😴

I’m pretty sure she missed something out before brussshing her teef 🤔 While she eye fucked the mirror she would have asked it “Mirror mirror on the wall who’sssh the filtered fairessst one of all, meeeeeeee” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Meta doesn't allow listing promoting the buying or selling of ingestible supplements which includes vitamins. Wasn't there a pack of Vitmain Gummies in her giveway address harvesting story? I've reported the story on those grounds, anyway.

1684585741674.png

Reactions: 25
Hang the coats? Don’t you have a bleeping huge cloakroom? And you live on a tend farm mate….. sure parking isn’t an issue you melt!
Maybe she could open up one of the spare fields on the farm for parking…….oh! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.