Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230520_185113_Instagram.jpg

Trolloman's sister posted this earlier, wondering if she's talking about going to Lonnie's birthday in the evening?

Reactions: 7
Such a lovely lady that she didn't even bother knocking on the door to say hello in person 🙄 which if the lady was such a big fan, would have made her day more than getting a bag of freebies that Sopha didn't want.
Id say because it probably wasn’t her who dropped them off, it was Jamie or someone else. Otherwise you would have said hi…

Reactions: 27
Thing is tho Lonnie wont have friends from playgroups, nurserys, toddler groups etc because i cant remember hinch taking him to any! So apart from family and friends and there kids, who will actually be there

Reactions: 19
Thing is tho Lonnie wont have friends from playgroups, nurserys, toddler groups etc because i cant remember hinch taking him to any! So apart from family and friends and there kids, who will actually be there
Maybe cleaning with Mario is coming, he and his other half are the size of two year olds 😂, Grim fanny is her "bestest bubs" so she's bound to have got an invite and will bring her annoying youngest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe cleaning with Mario is coming, he and his other half are the size of two year olds 😂, Grim fanny is her "bestest bubs" so she's bound to have got an invite and will bring her annoying youngest 😂😂
She will definitely have invited that smelly Solomon woman and her dug up sister

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If it is tomorrow then why wasn't Ronnie at Rexs🤪

Reactions: 20
Notice the most expensive things aren’t in the giveaway, Jo Malone and Armani were definitely in the hotel room brag session….

Reactions: 25
I was going to say that today’s ‘give away’ tit show is the stupidest things she’s ever done, but then I remembered:
Ronnie’s red gloves
Breaking lock down rules
Ronnie’s first birthday live
The food bank panic
Spending £1.6 mill on the crem

I could go on :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If it is tomorrow then why wasn't Ronnie at Rexs🤪
I see they soon dropped the "Ronnie and Rex best friends" narrative. Was that after Ronnie tried to push Rex off the chair? I have probably remembered that wrong but Ronnie definitely pushed rex or hit him on the head or??? I know there was something but I struggle to remember yesterday so I could be wrong 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Notice the most expensive things aren’t in the giveaway, Jo Malone and Armani were definitely in the hotel room brag session….
Maybe Freda nabbed them out of the bag when she delivered them this morning! We always suspected that she was the real postman that used to get the two man team peering out of the front window every bloody day at castle greyskull

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if any of the sheep will actually question this. Asking for peoples addresses, which I’m sure is illegal, and then giving the stuff away to someone who didn’t even enter the giveaway 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I wonder if any of the sheep will actually question this. Asking for peoples addresses, which I’m sure is illegal, and then giving the stuff away to someone who didn’t even enter the giveaway 😡
They should, but they probably won’t. They like the feeling of being part of this cleaning community cult so won’t speak up. Spineless sheeple. Veruca salt will immediately block anyone who questions what she does anyway.

Reactions: 18
Even if Lonnie’s birthday party is a complete farcical borefest tomorrow, hinch will edit and filter it to tit so it looks disney "perfect" ...yawwwwwn 🙄🙄

Reactions: 27
No dont all come for me with pitch forks and burning sticks...but...stacey is miles better of a mother than hinch (i mean the mccanns are better parents and well...). Rexs party looks mint, literally wish i could do it for my kid. He looks so happy, stacey is helping him (yes i get it might be for the gram BUT) and actually done his cake and everything else to HIS tastes and not HERS. Because she doesnt force things she likes onto her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Even if Lonnie’s birthday party is a complete farcical borefest tomorrow, hinch will edit and filter it to tit so it looks disney "perfect" ...yawwwwwn 🙄🙄
Exactly, like last weeks magical weekend where she enjoyed her ‘time off’ ignoring her kids and family 🫢

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.