Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No dont all come for me with pitch forks and burning sticks...but...stacey is miles better of a mother than hinch (i mean the mccanns are better parents and well...). Rexs party looks mint, literally wish i could do it for my kid. He looks so happy, stacey is helping him (yes i get it might be for the gram BUT) and actually done his cake and everything else to HIS tastes and not HERS. Because she doesnt force things she likes onto her kids.
I completely agree. I’m no fan of SS, I hate the lies, the way she uses her children for content etc. But in the footage she does show… wow. What an amazing mum. You can see the love pour out of that woman and out of Joe for their babies. They are both naturals and the happiness, smiles and laughter that erupts from those children is so pure and genuine. Hinch is the worlds shittiest mother and I really don’t say that lightly. X

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I completely agree. I’m no fan of SS, I hate the lies, the way she uses her children for content etc. But in the footage she does show… wow. What an amazing mum. You can see the love pour out of that woman and out of Joe for their babies. They are both naturals and the happiness, smiles and laughter that erupts from those children is so pure and genuine. Hinch is the worlds shittiest mother and I really don’t say that lightly. X
Exactly this! She never calls her kids naughty, shows when theyve done something they shouldnt have and as far as im aware keeps certain things private! Ive just potty trained my son and never put a photo of him on the potty anywhere let alone on Instagram to 1000s of people. Id say millions but most are bots x

Reactions: 18
I see they soon dropped the "Ronnie and Rex best friends" narrative. Was that after Ronnie tried to push Rex off the chair? I have probably remembered that wrong but Ronnie definitely pushed rex or hit him on the head or??? I know there was something but I struggle to remember yesterday so I could be wrong 😂😂😂
I think hinch stopped that narrative when rex was obviously more developed then Ronnie. Made Ron look even more behind then hinch made out

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Stacey is at work tomorrow and I can’t see Joe taking Rex to ye olde maldonia, can you ?

Reactions: 15
If sticker sister is going I'd imagine she will take rex along
She said she has a party to go to tomorrow - all part of the contract with YMU - they seem to be trying to make Stacey, hinch and label lady a thing - women supporting women (as long as they are from the same marketing/ PR agency) - boring!! My kids parties only included the kids they actually played with and we have never, ever experienced an adult buffet table at any parties - the most you’d get is a coffee or tea and then eat kids leftovers 😝

Reactions: 21
No dont all come for me with pitch forks and burning sticks...but...stacey is miles better of a mother than hinch (i mean the mccanns are better parents and well...). Rexs party looks mint, literally wish i could do it for my kid. He looks so happy, stacey is helping him (yes i get it might be for the gram BUT) and actually done his cake and everything else to HIS tastes and not HERS. Because she doesnt force things she likes onto her kids.
The McCanns have more in common with Stacey with how far away SS leaves her sleeping children all alone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just to give my 2 pennies on the SSS vs Hinch parties and overall motherhoods - different planets as far as Im concerned! Im no fan of SSS either but she doesn't bother me, at all. I disagree with using children to seem relatable 100%. In that same breath my view is that she adores her children and they adore her. The bottom line is that her videos are often enjoyable to watch and she comes across as reasonably natural.

Hinch is a disaster compared to her. Her kids are as detached to her as she is to them. She will prob post a recap of er party with depressing Disney type music pretending to live in a fairy land. Sloth can't stand her children and they are scared of her, scared to upset her and to be around her.

We are all entitled to our opinion of course and at the end of the day we don't know what the actual truth is behind closed doors but after years of daily postings we can get a good grasp of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Just to give my 2 pennies on the SSS vs Hinch parties and overall motherhoods - different planets as far as Im concerned! Im no fan of SSS either but she doesn't bother me, at all. I disagree with using children to seem relatable 100%. In that same breath my view is that she adores her children and they adore her. The bottom line is that her videos are often enjoyable to watch and she comes across as reasonably natural.
Agree with all of this. I watch Stacey and she doesn’t bother me. I dip in and out of the thread to try and understand why I should be bothered, but I’m just not 😂

I don’t think a friendship should be forced for Instagram, but it is sad how the Ron and Rex thing was dropped once Soph realised that seeing the two together just highlighted how different they were. It’s a shame that instead of using it as motivation to get Ron early intervention or really work on his skills at home, she channelled that energy into lying and faking videos.

Reactions: 31
Agree with all of this. I watch Stacey and she doesn’t bother me. I dip in and out of the thread to try and understand why I should be bothered, but I’m just not 😂
I find SSS way more annoying for some reason, maybe because she puts on this ditzy act when she's actually smart and a business woman. She acts as though she's so shocked when things go a certain way, as if she has no part in them. I love Sort your life out but dislike her sections where she's gluing some pasta onto an IKEA frame so much. Whereas Hinch annoys me but I do feel like her house is clean and not just held together with sticky back plastic 😂😂.

The whole game culture is toxic, if you're someone who becomes famous for something niche or some sort of drama you have to keep relevant with a new niche or more drama, Kerry Katona and Katie Price spring to mind for the drama front, SSS and Hinch are more about 'look how relatable I am, I'm just like you, except really loaded, maybe if you buy my stuff you could end up in a million pound house married to a scruff with loads of freebies!'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her angle wasn't great. Her eyes blurred in and out of that filter a bit there. You no when sometimes the eyelashes flut in and out of the real one.and her eyes overlapped at one point too.

Reactions: 5
Her face when she said what is going offffff 🤢

She thinks she’s funny but she’s just weird

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I think hinch stopped that narrative when rex was obviously more developed then Ronnie. Made Ron look even more behind then hinch made out
This is just very sad. All kids develop differently it doesn’t matter who can do what at the end of the day. If only is mum could realise that. Doesn’t matter if he is behind , she should want to do every thing she can to help him
I will always feel sorry for Ronnie 💔 seems like a sweetheart. Shame his mum is horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.