Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god just cook a proper dinner, pastry, cheese and tomato again and not even decent cheese, bloody hell she's got a big old ninja and she stuffs shite in it ffs, oh and the boys sat with that dirty bleeping camel looming over then is actually quite shocking to see
I’d rather have beans on toast or scrambled egg than those pastry monstrosities

Reactions: 26
Why can’t she make a spag bol or a curry ffs
She can't plug her Ninja air fryer if she does that. And it might take a little more effort.

Her new management are definitely trying to get her to take a new angle aren't they? And that angle is tit and outdated as well...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Soph, we are already well aware you're a lying bleep, but there is no way Febreeze has been in your life since you were a child at your parents house. Flash, Lenor, Fairy ... yes. Febreeze? duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There are so many good airfryer accounts with decent food, she does everything so badly.
It’s an insult to her sheep, that’s who she knows they are. Not the types for decent food

Reactions: 21
Hells bells! The grease on those air fryer monstrosities 🤢 why can she not just cook a normal meal? She must see her time is up & no one actually cares. The Morrisons was just embarrassing, so desperate to be noticed I could smell it through the screen

Reactions: 24
She needs to watch her Febreze use around the hens, it contains zinc chloride which is poisonous to birds. It does have a warning on the bottle by all accounts, not that the moron will have read that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Can she actually ‘cook’ anything else? I’m sick of seeing that bloody puff pastry cheese and tomato shite! My morning sickness can’t put up with her constant slop 🤢
It's not exactly the healthiest thing either, gifted air fryer or not.

Reactions: 10
Soph, we are already well aware you're a lying bleep, but there is no way Febreeze has been in your life since you were a child at your parents house. Flash, Lenor, Fairy ... yes. Febreeze? duck off.
That came out in 1996 apparently 🤔

Reactions: 8
It’s no coincidence that the big white camel and the little white one have dirty necks identical like that it has to be something they are rubbing on. Creosote on a fence would be my guess??!!

Reactions: 12
Hang on! She was gifted that air fryer and was advertising it the other week, and negotiating discounts….so surely that cookery demonstration should be tagged as AD?

Reactions: 19
It’s no coincidence that the big white camel and the little white one have dirty necks identical like that it has to be something they are rubbing on. Creosote on a fence would be my guess??!!
She always showers their necks and isn’t it bad for them. Maybe it’s itching them and they’re rubbing their necks

Reactions: 11
Why is that awful beige tracksuit so tight on him? Point of a tracksuit is to be lose and comfy right? Seems like Noknobs been stuffing them cushions up his tracksuit? Old tubbygutsnonuts 🤭
Screenshot_20230517-150012.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I am in bleeping absolute kinks at that pastry monstrosity 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder why she didn’t want us to see the explosion inside the air fryer because she just fucked a load of ‘chesse’ (besht sellin aufor) and bleeping PASSATA into a folded clump of pastry 🤣 bleeping passata! One of them looks like I did watching it, bleeping horrified!

The spoon of herbs nearly killed me off I swear to god 🤣🤣 View attachment 2177073View attachment 2177074View attachment 2177075
chesse? Did she have to override autocorrect to spell it wrong? 🤦🏻‍♀️ smh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.