Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting here. Hi!
And also about 24hrs late to this but this thread moves soo quickly.
But who the duck works on a little side table when you have a big house, and makes all their notes on post-its?! Also all those post its looked like they had nothing on them. Just stuck all over the table :rolleyes:😂
Welcome! Believe it or not, that is her dining table in the kitchen! Not big enough for a lap top, let alone a meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2176949

What the ACTUAL duck? I knew she was a moron but this is a whole new level of moron. How is that remotely safe for those boys?! I’m staggered at the level of irresponsibility. How are her parents and Jamie letting her do this?!
I know they are someone else's children but as a Mum of three and a granny of many it's terrifying!!

The little children are sat on the floor unable to move, it could kick them in the head, could trample on them?

Does she and her entourage care so little for these precious small boys, it really is so sickening to watch, just for an Instagram Post?
I have spent a lifetime protecting mine!! 💔😢

• Sad
Reactions: 33
]
More pastry, cheese, Tom purée and herbs 🥱 seen it all before, but she has to show that air fryer because she’s about to give her shoppers an amazing bank holiday discount. Maybe she was talking to ninja on that tend work call yesterday 😂 who am I kidding! She was just acting - doing her best boss babe impression 😝
someone here mentioned that she just posts codes but we never see her air fryer recipes. Bingo 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she ever shown any kind of meal ever? What’s this obsession with heating up bits of ready made pastry all the time? Oh yeah to show the air fryer guyz, can’t believe it but I asked for a discount code for you and here it is. You can get 10% off and make your own tit-whirls too. Surely everyone who wants an air fryer has one by now (not me, I believe they will end up in cupboards next to George Formans, Sandwich toasters and soda streams. Plus they are also massive and black and look rank to me 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s suggesting that Morrisons trip was an ad…not that you could see the word AD 🤦🏼‍♀️ is this the new thing in the pipeline she drip fed. The other day she went on about the plug in that gives off 3 scents as our brain acclimatises to them and today she said we should buy all this crap so our house smells of one scent. She does utter some proper bull’s squirt doesn’t she, there is no continuity and it never makes sense. Her fake voice instantly switches me off and I ignore these products. We reckon she has a max of million proper followers, I wonder how many haters there are out there. Good luck Morrisons, you’re going to need it.
---
Beautiful straight curls xoxoxoxoxxo
Poor kid just needs a hair cut.

Reactions: 16
I’d love to see a Sunday roast cooked in the ninja - c’mon Freda- do your Aunt Bessie best for the gram & then see you all eating it - influence those shoppers by using more advanced recipes than JusRol creations

Reactions: 16
I am in bleeping absolute kinks at that pastry monstrosity 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder why she didn’t want us to see the explosion inside the air fryer because she just fucked a load of ‘chesse’ (besht sellin aufor) and bleeping PASSATA into a folded clump of pastry 🤣 bleeping passata! One of them looks like I did watching it, bleeping horrified!

The spoon of herbs nearly killed me off I swear to god 🤣🤣
IMG_0250.jpeg
IMG_0251.jpeg
IMG_0252.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oh my god just cook a proper dinner, pastry, cheese and tomato again and not even decent cheese, bloody hell she's got a big old ninja and she stuffs shite in it ffs, oh and the boys sat with that dirty bleeping camel looming over then is actually quite shocking to see

Reactions: 21
I am in bleeping absolute kinks at that pastry monstrosity 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder why she didn’t want us to see the explosion inside the air fryer because she just fucked a load of ‘chesse’ (besht sellin aufor) and bleeping PASSATA into a folded clump of pastry 🤣 bleeping passata! One of them looks like I did watching it, bleeping horrified!

The spoon of herbs nearly killed me off I swear to god 🤣🤣 View attachment 2177073View attachment 2177074View attachment 2177075
I suppose she had to wait a day to post that monstrosity just to make sure there were no casualties? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her food and diet habits are abysmal for a woman of her age. Mind you, she acts like a child so I guess finger foods made up of random crap are right up her street.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
No wonder there’s so many products in that house, they must all tit through the eye of a needle six days a week

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.