Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
18532BA0-9344-4C1D-B603-177EC115916B.png

I wonder where Sopha was when brains were being handed out 🙄 My guess... in a queue waiting for Jus-Rol, plastic cheese and passata 🤡🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 49
One of the other cleaning accounts(also moving more into the realmsof qvc but do actually do cleaning) I watch was gifted this today don't know if I'm allowed to name them
But then in the next breath she was saying how she'd accidentally put the filter on and she couldn't cope with it it wasn't her and she would be to embarrassed to bump into anyone she actually knew and not look like that,felt like some serious shade being thrown she then went back to her normal self

Any one else feel gretal looks more like hinch then the blow up sex doll?
They’ve got a thread on here!

Reactions: 4
What's the bet that house will get shoved in the prison 🙄 you know cause they don't have a garden to put it in

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I know Trolloman gets some hate but she plays the game so much better than Hinch. Somehow she still manages to come across relatable even with a swimming pool clean (not with 5000000000 posts about it like Hinch's roof clean) and much more natural interaction. That's why she is popular unlike Hinch. It says a lot that someone who is far more famous than Hinch can somehow come across more relatable!

Reactions: 34
Her doing that vlog yesterday, I wonder if she gearing up to a YouTube channel. Stacey hinted at one last week, saying she wants to share Rose’s birth story but it’s too long for Instagram so might do a You Tube one. I know on both threads people hate the comparisons but it’s clear what one does the other follows. I could even see a Mum’s YouTube with Stacey, Hinch and the sticker sister.
Sorry if been mentioned already but it's almost certainly happening, she mentioned it a while ago casually "asking" the huns if they would watch a YouTube channel of hers and also hinting heavily how R loves pretending to be a YouTuber. I'm sure some clever nusty here will remember better than me but I'm guessing Feb time? She did a crappy get ready with me/make up vid and did a "should I go on YouTube?" poll. Eurgh 🤢

Also I may be reaching here and it may well be an optical illusion..but does the playhouse not look semi built here? This was during her reel saying she started her laptop up work yesterday.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also I may be reaching here and it may well be an optical illusion..but does the playhouse not look semi built here? This was during her reel saying she started her laptop up work yesterday.
Lmao you're right. She said she started work at 928, she liked to point out she started a whole 2 min early, then AFTERRRRR work (which was nothing more than pressing that laptop button) she attempted to build the house. So clearly yet another big fat lie.

She's not very clever is she.........

Reactions: 30
Is it just me that honestly gets embarrassed watching her stories lately? Like I just kinda cringe? 👀they’re all just a bit of a bleeping joke

Reactions: 36
Loads more plastic crap incoming for Len’s birthday then. What happened to that monogrammed play table that was out for about two posts and then disappeared? All that money, she could do so much in the garden for those boys. Play set up, mud kitchen, little race track, basketball hoops, trampoline. But no. He can have a little tykes plastic house, which I think Ronnie had one the same back in the day. She is the most wasteful, selfish, self-absorbed person I’ve ever had the misfortune to watch.

Reactions: 31
What's the bet that house will get shoved in the prison 🙄 you know cause they don't have a garden to put it in
Well they've got grass carpet in there, fish on the floor and bird stuck to the ceiling. Same thing.
Can't wait for her to chuck it outside and film royoioio sticking his head init..cackle cackle I LAVVVVVS YAH

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.