Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they are someone else's children but as a Mum of three and a granny of many it's terrifying!!

The little children are sat on the floor unable to move, it could kick them in the head, could trample on them?

Does she and her entourage care so little for these precious small boys, it really is so sickening to watch, just for an Instagram Post?
I have spent a lifetime protecting mine!! 💔😢
I’m really surprised at Fiddle because I find I’m way more protective of my grandchildren than I was with my children!! I was protective of them but nowhere near as much as the grandchildren!! Shame on you Freda!

Reactions: 16
Why is that awful beige tracksuit so tight on him? Point of a tracksuit is to be lose and comfy right? Seems like Noknobs been stuffing them cushions up his tracksuit? Old tubbygutsnonuts 🤭
View attachment 2177337
Drawing attention to the cartoon advert (looks nothing like her) trying to get some attention?? 😂 it’s like when he was shouting “Ronnie HINCH” at soft play all over again. Gross.

Also he needs to spend more time being his Mrs’ little camera witch so he can earn some money to buy some new clothes. Bet he’s not had any new stuff since the freebies have dried up. State of them on him. Almost feel sorry for him

Reactions: 22
Soph, we are already well aware you're a lying bleep, but there is no way Febreeze has been in your life since you were a child at your parents house. Flash, Lenor, Fairy ... yes. Febreeze? duck off.
She began insta life spraying her furniture and curtains with watered-down lenor, she’d not even heard of fabreze then !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
FFS Ron and Len don’t share a soul. They’re their own unique individual people. Even if you insist on dressing them the same.

Reactions: 30
FFS Ron and Len don’t share a soul. They’re their own unique individual people. Even if you insist on dressing them the same.
And posing them for a picture to ilustrate a quote you've found online. They are just props those poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 33
She may buy it, but doesn't actually pay for it. Devil is in the details (that she conveniently leaves out). Absolute Fuckcunt (I was inspired by a tattle trollzzzzzzz child, sorry can't remember who said their child uses that word, but l lurveeesssssss it)
My boy says shitcunt 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ his current fave word that I’m hoping is replaced with another one very very soon 😂😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see tend bestie stinky Stace has picked up the “blether” as quick as Hinchy binned it.

I wonder if Hinch sees the copying and feels like she can’t say anything? Or if she’s just SO blinded by having a tend z list celeb friend that she’s oblivious??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Makes me laugh that she does no real cooking but had to get the double ninja so she could “cook” twice the amount of tit pastry/tomato/cheese/herbs nonsense

this whole pastry thing started a few years ago with everyone making pinwheels and trying out different fillings, she’s 3 years late to the party and never mixes it up or tries new things

Reactions: 16
Isn’t that Ron’s bedsheet that’s being used to cover that playhouse? And why another playhouse? Or is this one an indoor one? They left a perfectly lovely and newish playhouse at the last house. And of course she didn’t think about getting it out through the doorway when putting it up - doubt very much she did put it together herself. Oh what is Soph like? Anything for engagement eh?

Reactions: 17
One of the other cleaning accounts(also moving more into the realmsof qvc but do actually do cleaning) I watch was gifted this today don't know if I'm allowed to name them
But then in the next breath she was saying how she'd accidentally put the filter on and she couldn't cope with it it wasn't her and she would be to embarrassed to bump into anyone she actually knew and not look like that,felt like some serious shade being thrown she then went back to her normal self

Any one else feel gretal looks more like hinch then the blow up sex doll?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s with the puke dough balls- why everytime does it have to be pastry, dusty Italian herbs with a tiny spoon, cheese and tomato purée- why in grinch house are there only the same 3 ingredients to pick from when it comes to baking? Jus roll need to put an injunction out on anymore Hinch cooking content to avoid total collapse of their brand, i love a bit of pastry as much as the next troll but I’ve never seen something look so gross as that which comes out of the kitchen of not a farm! Just why!!

Reactions: 20
Poor ickle anxious Soph in Home Bargs, hiding down an aisle unable to get over seeing her name on bog cleaner, whilst at the same time waving around her phone filming and loudly screeching as Jamie points to her point of sale posters. Not drawing attention to themselves at all there, so discrete :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
More pastry, cheese, Tom purée and herbs 🥱 seen it all before, but she has to show that air fryer because she’s about to give her shoppers an amazing bank holiday discount. Maybe she was talking to ninja on that tend work call yesterday 😂 who am I kidding! She was just acting - doing her best boss babe impression 😝
You are right, that is definitely why she was showing the airfryer. The boss babe tend business call, well that's just content for Tattle Trollllzzzzzz 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.