Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see why she was fretting, I mean Rivenhall Oaks Pavillion only caters for up to 200 guests, parking and coats (on a warm May spring day) must have been a right 'mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Honestly - why is she such a class A dickwad! Every single thing about this Birthday has been a balls up. I hope Lonnie had a great time despite her or “in spite of” her!

Reactions: 21
So Hinch Where's all this curly hair of Lonnies gone?forget to curl it did you?
Literally what I broke my ankles to say...
IMG_20230522_113439.jpg

Just the gentlest wave. bleeping curls my eye.

(Edited out literally twice because literally literal.)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
When Len walks in you can here another female voice, so i take it mummy is there to hold hands with little Soph, so who was with poor Ronnie?
Your son's hair is perfectly straight in that video he does not have curls 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
For the love of duck, do those kids ever see daylight?
I swear this is all some interactive film, and the family Hinch are like the family in ‘The Others’

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Well, that was depressing...

The obscene amount of balloons. The big brother no where to be seen. The crappy flimsy Wendy house inside the play room.

Why would she exclude Ron from that (obviously we all know why) but still...bleeping depressing...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Well, that was depressing...

The obscene amount of balloons. The big brother no where to be seen. The crappy flimsy Wendy house inside the play room.

Why would she exclude Ron from that (obviously we all know that) but still...bleeping depressing...
Agreed, Ron being held back somewhere 😮
---
I love Lonnie saying It’s closed and shutting the windows on Hinch😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG why the need for all those Balloons?! I mean what is the point? Whats wrong with a bed sheet or blanket thrown over the top of that house for the reveal? (Maybe I'm just cheap, but that's what I would have used) She was harping on the other day about reusing the elastics from her crappy nappy cake for some girls braided hair to be resourceful and not wasting anything then appears with more Balloons than IT the bleeping clown. :rolleyes:

Also why have they bought him that house to just set it up in the awful Coronation st playroom? I don't see the point.
Maybe its so he can be like Mummy and play make believe in a fake, plastic crappy house?🤷‍♀️

The fact Ron is not there speaks volumes too, he's an absolute outsider to her. He isn't the 'perfect' child she wanted so why have him there ruining it when she has Lennie who to her is Golden Boy. Its so sad.....Imagine in years to come Ron watching back and asking where he was? Why wasn't he at his brothers birthday morning? :(

• Sad
Reactions: 42
So nice to see Ron enjoying his little brother’s birthday morning with him…oh wait 👀

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Where's Ronnie in that birthday clip? What a nasty bleep. If it's cos Ronnie is grabby, which we all see, then maybe she should look in the mirror, realise he's copying her, and change her parenting so the boys learn to share!

Guaranteed on Ronnie's birthday, Lennie will be all over, pulling his presents about. He won't be kept out like a naughty dog.

Ronnie didn't get balloons on his birthday , he got a 3.99 shop bought cake tray. doesn't matter if they where on holiday, it wasnt Ronnies birthday hols, it was a family holiday.
Lennie gets the world though. Blatant favoritism and it's sickening.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
OMG why the need for all those Balloons?! I mean what is the point? Whats wrong with a bed sheet or blanket thrown over the top of that house for the reveal? (Maybe I'm just cheap, but that's what I would have used) She was harping on the other day about reusing the elastics from her crappy nappy cake for some girls braided hair to be resourceful and not wasting anything then appears with more Balloons than IT the bleeping clown. :rolleyes:

Also why have they bought him that house to just set it up in the awful Coronation st playroom? I don't see the point.
Maybe its so he can be like Mummy and play make believe in a fake, plastic crappy house?🤷‍♀️

The fact Ron is not there speaks volumes too, he's an absolute outsider to her. He isn't the 'perfect' child she wanted so why have him there ruining it when she has Lennie who to her is Golden Boy. Its so sad.....Imagine in years to come Ron watching back and asking where he was? Why wasn't he at his brothers birthday morning? :(
We’ll he wasn’t at Lonnies gender reveal so True to form, Biatch🙁

Something says to me rehearsed. I know it's because she does that all the time but it looks like Jimmy, at least, has had time to get up and wash/dress as that's definitely not bed hair. Same for Len.
And what time of day are they filming that that it's that dark in the room? Even with blinds closed, from about 5:30/6am the room would be fairly bright, same for up to 9pm.
Len doesn't seem particularly excited by the house. My 2.5yo would be very vocal about the little house in the house, and the balloons. There would be a lot more chatter and noise. And running around.

Those kids are always so weird and slightly subdued. They're lovely, don't get me wrong, but just not 100% in the moment or fully engaged with everything.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
“Love you the world”. bleeping talk/ write properly! That’s not a sentence and it makes zero sense whatsoever, you absolute throbber!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Tesco were selling sheets off cheap recently too 🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.