Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe Ron wasn’t in the posts!! Cruella Soph must have made him stay in his room till golden child got all the attention!!
Poor Ron being pushed out 😡
If it’s one of your children’s birthday they’re there when the others open their presents!!
bleeping fuming with Cruella & Werzel Hinchciffe leaving him out 🤬🤬
Maybe he isn’t even there! Nanny and auntie taken him with them after the party

Reactions: 8
Hinch babe when you read here later. Yes, it’s tricky when you have two young kids close in age to navigate “birthdays and sharing”. But it’s possible. What we do is make a big fuss with the sibling about buying a present from them to give and making a card. We now have no issues from the older one about it being the younger ones birthday because they love the idea of GIVING and see that there is joy in giving. The younger one is getting there with this notion too - because it’s been modelled a lot.
They’ve also figured out that any toys, once opened by the birthday child will end up in the playroom and open to play with by all. So just chill and wait patiently 😂😂.
We called it that the playhouse would be indoors. Ronnie will be playing with it as much as Lonnie. She should have just accepted that anything she gets Lonnie at this age won’t ever just be for Lonnie.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Happy Birthday Lennie from all your Aunties & Uncles at Tattle. 🤪🤪

348466593_772138654618102_776871842066381020_n.jpg

Reactions: 11
Not sure if this has been mentioned earlier .....but what is this 'turns' tit about? Lonnie 'turns' 2......No one can speak properly anymore, everyone's a bloody sheep 😂

Reactions: 11
He must hear ‘I CAN’T!!’ a hell of a lot for him to say it like this very naturally.

I don’t understand for the life of me why this crappy little house isn't in the garden and why the blinds are shut.

I’ve said it many times but this dark Jack the Ripper alleyway lookalike ‘playroom’ gives me the absolute creeps.
Lastly, Ron’s absence highlights once again her crappy parenting! Yes he could have been upset it’s not his bday but she/they could have explained it all to him and got a little present for him too for being a great brother.
That’s what my mum used to do. When it was my brothers birthday she would get me some colouring books or stickers or something and she same for me she’d get my brother a car or something when it was mine. When we were little anyway I reckon she stopped it when we were like 7 maybe!
I get it is morning if they’re showing him the house but surely one of them would go in and open the shutters. I can’t believe how dark it is in there.
My little boy has been outside all weekend in our garden he had a lovely weekend ☀

Reactions: 13
I get why he’s not the star, but where the duck is he?!? I can’t even hear him in the background. Did they wait until he was at nursery? Even if it’s a video of Len (that name 😭), he should be floating around in the room. What about their close brother bond 🙄

Don’t get me started on that horrible, dark playroom and the cobblestone floor 😭
Nursery probably.

Reactions: 5
Hinch babe when you read here later. Yes, it’s tricky when you have two young kids close in age to navigate “birthdays and sharing”. But it’s possible. What we do is make a big fuss with the sibling about buying a present from them to give and making a card. We now have no issues from the older one about it being the younger ones birthday because they love the idea of GIVING and see that there is joy in giving. The younger one is getting there with this notion too - because it’s been modelled a lot.
They’ve also figured out that any toys, once opened by the birthday child will end up in the playroom and open to play with by all. So just chill and wait patiently 😂😂.
We called it that the playhouse would be indoors. Ronnie will be playing with it as much as Lonnie. She should have just accepted that anything she gets Lonnie at this age won’t ever just be for Lonnie.
Yes! That’s how we do it. My girls live to choose and give presents as much as receive.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Disappointed I didn’t get my WHAAIZZITT bingo but we did get a WHAYAGOOH🫢

She’s expanding her vocabulary guyscccch!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.