Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guessing Ronnie was locked in his bedroom, didn’t want him ruining the insta videos did we hunch? He’s only allowed out when you need to gain sympathy or an audience

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
She’s excluded Ron because as parents we know what happens on birthdays- they fight over the presents- but Sophie wants it Disney perfect. We just deal with it in our house and always get the one whose birthday isn’t to buy and wrap a gift, the other one gives, and that is what they most excited to give them rather than be the one opening them. We would never ever open presents for anybody without both the children being there whose ever birthday it is. Really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
One other thought on the Ron thing, I kind of get making any birthday montage purely about the birthday child. I love a little birthday montage to send to family we don't see much, and I try to make it birthday child orientated. But by duck do the other pumpkins like to get involved in presents, because they're siblings and we celebrate birthdays as a family.

What I'm trying to say is, I get her Lon orientated clips, but the lack of Ron is really quite sad that he's not being allowed even in the playroom by the sound of it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Theory! The balloons are from the wedding reception Birthday party held earlier and then used to cover the house?
Those kids are going to need vitamin D injections if they stay in the dark constantly!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
One other thought on the Ron thing, I kind of get making any birthday montage purely about the birthday child. I love a little birthday montage to send to family we don't see much, and I try to make it birthday child orientated. But by duck do the other pumpkins like to get involved in presents, because they're siblings and we celebrate birthdays as a family.

What I'm trying to say is, I get her Lon orientated clips, but the lack of Ron is really quite sad that he's not being allowed even in the playroom by the sound of it.
I get why he’s not the star, but where the duck is he?!? I can’t even hear him in the background. Did they wait until he was at nursery? Even if it’s a video of Len (that name 😭), he should be floating around in the room. What about their close brother bond 🙄

Don’t get me started on that horrible, dark playroom and the cobblestone floor 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I can see form label lady’s post- it looks like she hired ‘little city’ at the venue- it has different section themed in different ‘real life’ jobs- one section would be doctors, one section builders, one section for Vets, one section for a shop etc….. seriously though what is her stress about, she’s booked the venue, they make the food, she’s hired a children’s activity group, what is stressing about that or she’s Gotta do is turn up!

Reactions: 26
I do hope she took Ron to the birthday party. Normal parents wouldn't even think about leaving one child out of the festivities, but this is Hunch. 🥺

Reactions: 20
I can see form label lady’s post- it looks like she hired ‘little city’ at the venue- it has different section themed in different ‘real life’ jobs- one section would be doctors, one section builders, one section for Vets, one section for a shop etc….. seriously though what is her stress about, she’s booked the venue, they make the food, she’s hired a children’s activity group, what is stressing about that or she’s Gotta do is turn up!
Well she did kind of 'turn up'. She turned up the fake anxiety ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What an obscene amount of balloons. Waste of money and more plastic pollution. But hey ho Mrs Hinch is doing her bit for the environment by selling the new Lenor plant based products 😉 🙄 🙄

none of us should be able to see that little boy on his birthday, and it’s funny how we don’t see her, but she’s happy to show her child and husband all for content. Weird that Ron wasn’t around sharing the celebrations. Why exclude him from watching his brother opening his presents? I couldn’t even hear him in the background -assuming Freda had him? My kids have a similar age gap to her two and they were always there on birthday mornings to celebrate with each other.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
What an obscene amount of balloons. Waste of money and more plastic pollution. But hey ho Mrs Hinch is doing her bit for the environment by selling the new Lenor plant based products 😉 🙄 🙄

none of us should be able to see that little boy on his birthday, and it’s funny how we don’t see her, but she’s happy to show her child and husband all for content. Weird that Ron wasn’t around sharing the celebrations. Why exclude him from watching his brother opening his presents? I couldn’t even hear him in the background -assuming Freda had him? My kids have a similar age gap to her two and they were always there on birthday mornings to celebrate with each other.
Hopefully a few sheep will dare ask where Ron was

Reactions: 21
This is so classic Hinch, and the sheep wonder why normal people have such an issue with her. To be clear:

Lon's 2nd birthday - she posts on stories making a big deal about party anxiety, making food, guests, parking etc :unsure:

In reality - she's got a wedding venue booked, with ample parking, catering and has hired entertainment :rolleyes:

She is so full of bullshit am surprised the whole of Maldon hasn't been evacuated due to the rancid stench.

🐂 :poop: :poop: :poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can’t believe Ron wasn’t in the posts!! Cruella Soph must have made him stay in his room till golden child got all the attention!!
Poor Ron being pushed out 😡
If it’s one of your children’s birthday they’re there when the others open their presents!!
bleeping fuming with Cruella & Werzel Hinchciffe leaving him out 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What the heck is the point of buying a Wendy house to just have inside?? Those kids will need vitamin D injections ffs. But then I suppose when your large garden, which would have been a fantastic play area for your kids, is taken up with alpacas spitting and chickens shitting that you can’t have it for anything else. Plus what happened to the large play house she had at Greyskull that she faked a ‘Ronnie’ nameplate on? What an absolute wasteful cow she is. See if I had a garden that size you wouldn’t be able to see half the grass for playhouses and trampolines and swings/slides etc. What do they get. A bleeping cave with fake fish

• Sad
Reactions: 40
He must hear ‘I CAN’T!!’ a hell of a lot for him to say it like this very naturally.

I don’t understand for the life of me why this crappy little house isn't in the garden and why the blinds are shut.

I’ve said it many times but this dark Jack the Ripper alleyway lookalike ‘playroom’ gives me the absolute creeps.
Lastly, Ron’s absence highlights once again her crappy parenting! Yes he could have been upset it’s not his bday but she/they could have explained it all to him and got a little present for him too for being a great brother.

Reactions: 26
“Love you the world”. bleeping talk/ write properly! That’s not a sentence and it makes zero sense whatsoever, you absolute throbber!
I’ve come on to say I absolutely hate that phrase with a passion!

For god sake open the bloody blinds, let some natural light in. That plastic house will be stuck inside I assume as it won’t go out the door, so sad.

I’ll post later about the party really translates as I’ll do it once engagement is higher.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I am so beyond angry at the amount of balloons she has used!!! Soooooo bad for the environment… not that she cares clearly … but bleeping hell man - no need for so many balloons to cover the crappy plastic house!
They looked used. I think they were from the party and moved. At least they were recycled if that were the case. £300 plus on balloons though - a waste and bad for the environment. Doubt she’ll donate them.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.