Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buys a big house.
Calls it a 'farm'.
Has a garden big enough to have a 'farm' themed party.
Instead holds the 'farm' themed party indoors at a wedding venue 🫠

Throws a massive sulk because her bestie can't go so no hand holding photo opportunities and then the besties sister throws her under the bus by sharing first.

Brilliant 👏 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
One of my instahuns has started a YouTube channel, she's young, blonde, childfree and pretty, everything Hinch wants to be. I'm currently watching her RAVE (she has a very enthusiastic delivery) RAVE about Tesco's Fox and Ivy stuff, she's bought a load of it for her white/neutral house. Don't think she's even looked twice at the Hinch crap. They really missed the grey and white boat with her.

Reactions: 17
Oh well, back to work this morning at 9.28am full day and week ahead?

People to see, places to go, boardroom meetings to attend, big talks with big companies, "live" phone calls to very important people, discount codes to sort out for everyone, donations to make.... Huns to keep sweet!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh well, back to work this morning at 9.28am full day and week ahead?

People to see, places to go, boardroom meetings to attend, big talks with big companies, "live" phone calls to very important people, discount codes to sort out for everyone, donations to make.... Huns to keep sweet!! 🙄
And lies to think up about why the party wasn't at home 😏😒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine literally building a ‘farm’ with live animals in your massive country mansion with its massive sprawling country garden, only to hold your child’s farm themed birthday inside a posh wedding venue.
I mean- she’s a completely different breed of idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Imagine literally building a ‘farm’ with live animals in your massive country mansion with its massive sprawling country garden, only to hold your child’s farm themed birthday inside a posh wedding venue.
That's because she doesn't want anyone to know where she lives.... She wants privacy!!! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If it’s a farm themed party then why not hire a small pertting zoo to visit your home/hired venue? I’m pretty sure Rex had little pony rides in the garden for his birthday one year. If it’s a farm themed party then why do role playing? Just do a “role play themed party” where the party bags are items ti help kids imaginatively play - eg super hero masks;l to decorate at home; a little book on different jobs - eg what a doctor does etc etc. she can afford all of this.
i know it’s just a party, but the wayshe misses the mark and can’t think “creatively” about this kind of stuff exemplifies that she cannot create her own home range/clothes whatever. She cannot create her own content. She cannot create anything!
A petting zoo would make her no doubt feel inferior for only having a tend farm.... she'd probably only use it as a shopping list anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she lives on a “farm” but has her sons farm themed birthday party at a corporate wedding venue. Yep makes total sense (also shows how much she lies so easy, anxiety about parking and where to hang coats 🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
come on hinchy we wanna see your version of how the party went. where did everyone park? Did anyone not know where to put their coats? WAS THE PARTY AT TEND FARM?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It would mean her perfect house would get dirty. She pretends she is fine with it but I think she has major OCD (not with the animals walking in through) Just other humans :LOL:

Reactions: 12
Do we think the stress of hiring a wedding venue for a 2 yr olds birthday has made her get on the appetiser last night and she's currently still lying in her pit 🤣🤣

• Haha
For someone who's "job" is basically insta, she's barely on it.

Is it possible to work part time? 😂.
She's giving part time worker, 3 hours a week vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She couldnt risk hosting it at Not A Farm because of the eagle eyed Tattlers spotting everything that she wouldn't want to be shown.

And as for the "where will people hang their coats, and not enough parking" spiel, that was done to reinforce how she 'over worries about the wrong things and doesn't pick up on social cues like other people'.

Reactions: 26
come on hinchy we wanna see your version of how the party went. where did everyone park? Did anyone not know where to put their coats? WAS THE PARTY AT TEND FARM?
Perhaps she worked out where the coats could go at the wedding venue party and had started to feel better, but when no-one turned up wearing coats, on account of it being the hottest fecking day of the year so far, her anxiety returned because now what would she do with the coat hanging area?! 🤣

• Haha
Saturday: lots to do today, I'll catch up with you loyal sheep on Sunday.

10:50am Monday morning:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.