Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the clip on Sloth’s stories regarding signing the petition.

It doesn’t go straight to the petition but rather this woman’s (I admit, I have no idea who she is) linktree where there is also a link for an Amazon wish list.

Why are these people always on the beg?

I also have no idea what it is the petition is actually asking for other than reform.
That’s what I couldn’t work out. What does Hinch know of SEND reform and difficulties? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The only thing I remember from YouTube (not hers) is when poor anxious Sophie lead this meeting confidently and articulately but was on Instagram saying she was too scared to show her face 😂😂

Christ that was like "An audience with Grinch"!!! She didn't shut up for breath. No one else got a word in. That's confidence personified. And that's someone who loves the sound of their own voice.
She's an absolute fraud!!!

Reactions: 20
About YouTube - you can moderate comments before they are even public and you can buy followers however the latter is against YouTube terms of service and your channel could get closed down.
This explains more - https://www.tastyedits.com/buying-youtube-subscribers-doesnt-work/

View attachment 2178834

View attachment 2178835
Great information for people like me who know nothing of the lengths some people will go to but what a sad, sad world we all live in now?

Liars like Hinch need to be stopped from fake purchases of fake followers?

I feel so sorry for future generations, who can really be trusted, still so many watch these influencers and take on board every word? 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’ve caught up on eastenders and seen the clip where hinch is mentioned.
The Slaters have the bailiffs in as they are struggling to pay bills with cost of living crisis. Basically said we’ll explain to the kids where all our stuff has gone by saying I’ve had a spring clean call me Mrs Hinch.
Interesting she didn’t show a longer clip! (Not Disney enough) My first thought was a few of the sheep have possibly had bailiffs round themselves because they’re trying to keep up with her spending money in useless tat and buying HER products

Reactions: 35
The only thing I remember from YouTube (not hers) is when poor anxious Sophie lead this meeting confidently and articulately but was on Instagram saying she was too scared to show her face 😂😂

Well, it certainly flowed better than those "blagging" things she did, and there were no anxious moments at all?

She seems to have got worse in speaking, her accent is worse now and she is definitely more manic lately? 🤔

Reactions: 11
The only reason she's interested in doing You Tube is so she can appear on camera behind a filter and on TV she can't. Her celebrity aspirations will always be held back by her inablitly to accept her own face.

Reactions: 29
I’m guessing we should assume hinch is going to see Beyoncé whilst she’s on tour in the uk. Question is - Will it be with mamfa, fiddle and abi or will it be “bridesmaids on tour” with trollomon et Al. Or will she even go with her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know Trolloman gets some hate but she plays the game so much better than Hinch. Somehow she still manages to come across relatable even with a swimming pool clean (not with 5000000000 posts about it like Hinch's roof clean) and much more natural interaction. That's why she is popular unlike Hinch. It says a lot that someone who is far more famous than Hinch can somehow come across more relatable!
Sorry Nusty hen, but I must disagree. I don't find her relatable or likeable, can not stand her, her breathless, fake laugh and the diabolical DIY crafts. Need cancelling and bining, with her best bubs to the moon and back boss babe tend fweind.
---
No one would bat an eyelid at her buying Ronnie and Lonnie a grand wooden playhouse for their birthdays. Something similar to what they had a grey skull but even better. Instead she buys Lonnie something that Ronnie will struggle to fit in (instant arguments) and some thing more like you’d buy a 1 year old, not a very physically confident 2 year old with an older sibling who will undoubtedly want to play with it too. They will both outgrow this is a matter of months and it will be sent to the tip.
like others have said I bet she will put it in the playroom. If I had designed that playroom I would have had a wooden den constructed in there. Hey ho.
That would've been brilliant 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Blesssh’er’arrrt, she was so shy, so anxiousssh. I bet she had such awful tummy shiversssh…. FFS, she even compared herself to Mr Muscle 🙄 I see she took NoNob with her, as per usual 🤭

It’s as I always imagined, right at the beginning of this shitshow there was Sopha, Jimbob and Fruitcake Freda all sat around the table coming up with the “Mrs Hinch brand“ They saw the likes of Mr Muscle, Mr Sheen, Mrs Meyer as well as Mr Kipling, Aunt Bessie, Uncle Ben, took the idea of a character and ran with it.

She got lucky, cleaning accounts were taking off on the gram and even luckier in covid lockdowns when people were home more, using IG more, jumping onto bandwagons like cleaning/organising their home and garden. I wonder out of the 4.6 million followers who aren’t paid for bots how many of the followers no longer even use IG now there’s no lockdowns, furlough, etc.

Her gram just shouts desperation now, trying this, trying that… the blethers, the get ready with me, my weekly shop, come shopping with me, spend the day with me, blah, blah, blah. That and using Rennie and Lenor and the menagerie for content. She’s on a slippery slope downwards and she knows it. Social Media is fickle, she claims she still can’t believe what’s happened to her 🙄🙄🙄 She’s snarky to anyone who doesn’t kiss her arse…. the shoppers/hunzz that are left are so far up her arse you would need a search party to find them 🔦 #mrshinchisover

5DA28CA6-F3F3-41C0-A195-A1388A2E668B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Bit of a serious post today from me lovelies 💔

I’ve just got home after what has been a horrible 24 hours visiting my father-in law. Tuesday night my husband got a phone call from his mother with some sad but also horrific news and asked us to come over.

His father is in hospital and their beloved collie Charlie had to be put to sleep. Why? Alpacas!

My husbands dad is a farmer and has bred alpacas on and off when he took over his parents farm almost 40 years ago. 6 years ago he decided to get more alpacas and that’s when he got Charlie.

Charlie and the alpacas grew up together, spent every single day together. Despite this, Tuesday evening, the alpha male lashed out and went crazy which resulted in Charlie getting crushed and his dad getting badly injured trying to save him. Charlie was just lying out in the sun when he was attacked. Due to the severity of his injuries, he had to be put to sleep and my father-in-law is in hospital with a broken jaw, not to mention countless cuts and bruises all over his body. He is absolutely heartbroken.

I’m sorry but I’m extremely angry today, knowing that Sophie Hinchliffe portrays this ‘floofy, best friends’ narrative for the world to see. ONE, yes ONE ‘floofy’ killed a dog and put my father-in-law in hospital. Out of the blue, he just flipped. Yet she puts two little kids and other animals to run freely with THREE of them!!

I knew they could be dangerous but seeing what one of them has done to my family has made me realise just how much 💔

Please Sophie for the sake of those precious little boys of yours, stop putting them at risk and protect them. Start treating the alpacas as livestock, what they actually are and stop playing Snow White for the sake of instagram, engagement and money.

Sorry for this depressing post lovelies, I couldn’t not say anything 😣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 146

I’ve just got home after what has been a horrible 24 hours visiting my father-in law. Tuesday night my husband got a phone call from his mother with some sad but also horrific news and asked us to come over.

His father is in hospital and their beloved collie Charlie had to be put to sleep. Why? Alpacas!

My husbands dad is a farmer and has bred alpacas on and off when he took over his parents farm almost 40 years ago. 6 years ago he decided to get more alpacas and that’s when he got Charlie.

Charlie and the alpacas grew up together, spent every single day together. Despite this, Tuesday evening, the alpha male lashed out and went crazy which resulted in Charlie getting crushed and his dad getting badly injured trying to save him. Charlie was just lying out in the sun when he was attacked. Due to the severity of his injuries, he had to be put to sleep and my father-in-law is in hospital with a broken jaw, not to mention countless cuts and bruises all over his body. He is absolutely heartbroken.

I’m sorry but I’m extremely angry today, knowing that Sophie Hinchliffe portrays this ‘floofy, best friends’ narrative for the world to see. ONE, yes ONE ‘floofy’ killed a dog and put my father-in-law in hospital. Out of the blue, he just flipped. Yet she puts two little kids and other animals to run freely with THREE of them!!

I knew they could be dangerous but seeing what one of them has done to my family has made me realise just how much 💔

Please Sophie for the sake of those precious little boys of yours, stop putting them at risk and protect them. Start treating the alpacas as livestock, what they actually are and stop playing Snow White for the sake of instagram, engagement and money.

Oh my god that’s so shocking. I really hope that your father in law recovers quickly.

Knowing something like that can happen when you are experienced handling these sorts of animals surely would make you hyper vigilant keeping your children safe. I just can’t even begin to work out what hinch thinks

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I am so sorry, that’s absolutely horrific x

• Sad

So sorry to hear this, I never knew alpacas could be like that, you’re definitely correct that Sophie is putting the wrong impression out of them x

Oh I’m so sorry this happened to your family.

I hope your father in law recovers soon 💜

• Heart

So very sorry to hear this. Hoping your family member makes a full recovery quickly and that little Charlie rests in peace ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has she signed the petition herself? Probs not, too much hard work
I thought not, because when you sign there is a link for sharing to Instagram 🤔
You'd think an influencer would be top notch at doing that as they manage to link to things they get paid for so effortlessly 😫

Oh god This is horrifying. I’m so so sorry this has happened to you all

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.