Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a serious post today from me lovelies šŸ’”

Iā€™ve just got home after what has been a horrible 24 hours visiting my father-in law. Tuesday night my husband got a phone call from his mother with some sad but also horrific news and asked us to come over.

His father is in hospital and their beloved collie Charlie had to be put to sleep. Why? Alpacas!

My husbands dad is a farmer and has bred alpacas on and off when he took over his parents farm almost 40 years ago. 6 years ago he decided to get more alpacas and thatā€™s when he got Charlie.

Charlie and the alpacas grew up together, spent every single day together. Despite this, Tuesday evening, the alpha male lashed out and went crazy which resulted in Charlie getting crushed and his dad getting badly injured trying to save him. Charlie was just lying out in the sun when he was attacked. Due to the severity of his injuries, he had to be put to sleep and my father-in-law is in hospital with a broken jaw, not to mention countless cuts and bruises all over his body. He is absolutely heartbroken.

Iā€™m sorry but Iā€™m extremely angry today, knowing that Sophie Hinchliffe portrays this ā€˜floofy, best friendsā€™ narrative for the world to see. ONE, yes ONE ā€˜floofyā€™ killed a dog and put my father-in-law in hospital. Out of the blue, he just flipped. Yet she puts two little kids and other animals to run freely with THREE of them!!

I knew they could be dangerous but seeing what one of them has done to my family has made me realise just how much šŸ’”

Please Sophie for the sake of those precious little boys of yours, stop putting them at risk and protect them. Start treating the alpacas as livestock, what they actually are and stop playing Snow White for the sake of instagram, engagement and money.

Sorry for this depressing post lovelies, I couldnā€™t not say anything šŸ˜£
Oh my goodness Iā€™m so sorry. Sending love and best wishes to you all. I wish she would take note, but I fear sheā€™s too damn selfish to even care. Xx

Reactions: 18
*tumbleweed*
I know she doesn't "work" on a Thursday (why, we'll never know) but she grace us with her presence this morning to share someone else's reel and a link to a petition. I noticed however that she gave absolutely no further information at all. What is the petition for? Why should I sign it? What are they trying to achieve? The woman on the video talks about "disabled children", what disabilities is she referring to? Does Hinch know anything about this woman's plight or is she just sharing it because her BFF has also shared it? Of all the people that you would want to bring attention to your cause, Hinch is definitely not one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yesterday...

347408422_2462698647228702_3742089555018570562_n.jpg

347093636_1655755478274151_3578780364805188098_n.jpg

Reactions: 8

Iā€™ve just got home after what has been a horrible 24 hours visiting my father-in law. Tuesday night my husband got a phone call from his mother with some sad but also horrific news and asked us to come over.

His father is in hospital and their beloved collie Charlie had to be put to sleep. Why? Alpacas!

My husbands dad is a farmer and has bred alpacas on and off when he took over his parents farm almost 40 years ago. 6 years ago he decided to get more alpacas and thatā€™s when he got Charlie.

Charlie and the alpacas grew up together, spent every single day together. Despite this, Tuesday evening, the alpha male lashed out and went crazy which resulted in Charlie getting crushed and his dad getting badly injured trying to save him. Charlie was just lying out in the sun when he was attacked. Due to the severity of his injuries, he had to be put to sleep and my father-in-law is in hospital with a broken jaw, not to mention countless cuts and bruises all over his body. He is absolutely heartbroken.

Iā€™m sorry but Iā€™m extremely angry today, knowing that Sophie Hinchliffe portrays this ā€˜floofy, best friendsā€™ narrative for the world to see. ONE, yes ONE ā€˜floofyā€™ killed a dog and put my father-in-law in hospital. Out of the blue, he just flipped. Yet she puts two little kids and other animals to run freely with THREE of them!!

I knew they could be dangerous but seeing what one of them has done to my family has made me realise just how much šŸ’”

Please Sophie for the sake of those precious little boys of yours, stop putting them at risk and protect them. Start treating the alpacas as livestock, what they actually are and stop playing Snow White for the sake of instagram, engagement and money.

Oh my god!
I hope your FIL recovers quickly, and isn't too traumatised witnessing what happened to Charlie šŸ¤šŸŒˆ
I'm sending your family lots of love.

Sophie acknowledged herself last week that alpacas are known to stamp things in order to kill them, but still puts her children in front of them. She reads here, she'll read your post and she'll ignore it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I know Trolloman gets some hate but she plays the game so much better than Hinch. Somehow she still manages to come across relatable even with a swimming pool clean (not with 5000000000 posts about it like Hinch's roof clean) and much more natural interaction. That's why she is popular unlike Hinch. It says a lot that someone who is far more famous than Hinch can somehow come across more relatable!
Genuinely think sheā€™s as vile as hinch. So fake. Cannot get how people for this tit and call Ss relatable? I donā€™t know anyone that bleeping dumb or pretending to be that dumb

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Iā€™m so sorry - this is awful. Hope your father in law recovers and you are absolutely right in everything you have said about treating alpacas as livestock - I really hope your family recover from this terribly sad incident xx

Reactions: 12

Sorry Nusty hen, but I must disagree. I don't find her relatable or likeable, can not stand her, her breathless, fake laugh and the diabolical DIY crafts. Need cancelling and bining, with her best bubs to the moon and back boss babe tend fweind.
---

That would've been brilliant šŸ‘
I agree- canā€™t stand Stacey and her fake life - sheā€™s not in the real world. That stupid gurning smile does my head in. Sheā€™s scruffy and you wud never know she had other kids before the latest 3. Aggravated by her
---

This is awful- Good wishes to your father in law and Losing a beloved pet in that way is so tragic šŸ„² but Hinch wonā€™t listen cuz she knows it all!

Reactions: 9
I firmly believe she only shared that petition reel very partly to drip feed a diagnosis for Ron, but mostly because in the first line that woman used the word ā€œcelebrityā€, which Sloph clearly thinks applies to her more than the ā€˜influencerā€™ title that was also in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

I'm so sorry to read this ā˜¹ and I hope your FIL gets better soon.

Reactions: 6
I firmly believe she only shared that petition reel very partly to drip feed a diagnosis for Ron, but mostly because in the first line that woman used the word ā€œcelebrityā€, which Sloph clearly thinks applies to her more than the ā€˜influencerā€™ title that was also in there.
Jamie is sharing it too but it just shows a link - absolutely no information as to what it is about and why they think itā€™s important to sign

Reactions: 11
It may have been mentioned here before, but why do we never see Sophie cleaning out the alpacas? Where does she get all the hay from? If she wants to appear more relatable, (well as relatable as she can be with livestock as pets!) She could show what's it's like actually cleaning them out regularly rather than just feeding them! (I'm guessing she most likely pays someone else - maybe even Abi to do it for her)

Reactions: 22

This is horrible! I'm so sorry that this happened. I hope he recovers soon.
Soph, take note, they are unpredictable livestock, not oversized dogs!

šŸ’Æ both vile cunts with slightly different styles but essentially the same agenda of pimping their kids out, lying their asses off and showing off wherever possible. Twin Twats

Genuinely think sheā€™s as vile as hinch. So fake. Cannot get how people for this tit and call Ss relatable? I donā€™t know anyone that bleeping dumb or pretending to be that dumb

• Heart
Iā€™m guessing we should assume hinch is going to see BeyoncĆ© whilst sheā€™s on tour in the uk. Question is - Will it be with mamfa, fiddle and abi or will it be ā€œbridesmaids on tourā€ with trollomon et Al. Or will she even go with her kids.
I think your right. Sure she's in London early june

Reactions: 6
So sorry to hear of that poor FARMER'S injuries.

A few weeks ago we went to a lovely Airbnb in Belgium. The following day my 5yo decided that he absolutely had to "pick up alpaca poop". Obviously, I ended up doing that whilst he fed them with the owner. There were 3 females in a pen about the size of Hinch's. He loved it but the animals didn't really interact with us. Some chickes also shared the pen and shelter with the alpacas. When I offered to pick up the poop in the boy's paddock, I was denied entry. Too dangerous. Her stupid "farm" is an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 21
Such a huge contrast, just watched Sam F who now has the Tesco contract for kids clothes and sheā€™s got a very fancy hotel launch party with lots of friends and family, where was Hinchā€™s šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Iā€™m not interested in your kids or alpacas. What is her account even about anymore?!!!
Fucked if any of us know šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
---
She is so boring!! Thereā€™s no rhyme or reason to her account anymore. I follow an insta account called Mulberry House. Itā€™s very twee and over the top with Vaseline on the lens style videos, but for a weird reason I find it quite peaceful šŸ˜‚. Watching Hinch I think sheā€™s trying to go in that direction. But will never be it as thereā€™s no screeching and alpacas and no gooood mummaazzz boyzzzz on mulberry account.
Sheā€™s completely lost her way and does absolutely bugger all all day. Who is she relatable to now? The lakey 21 and a few bored individuals
How amazing is that account though?! Going back to Hinchs after watching Leah is like having sharp nails driven into your eardrums whilst being hit in the face with a spade

Last edited:
  • Haha
Fucked if any of us know šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
---

How amazing is that account though?! Going back to Hinchs after watching Leah is like having sharp nails driven into your eardrums whilst being hit in the face with a spade
Thanks for that account, how relaxing it is and stunning house. Completely opposite to Hinch

Such a huge contrast, just watched Sam F who now has the Tesco contract for kids clothes and sheā€™s got a very fancy hotel launch party with lots of friends and family, where was Hinchā€™s šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­
Edited selfies in front of the mirror at home hunnaayyy, she also wrote pockets and added a belt to a dressing gown, if that makes sense?! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry Nusty hen, but I must disagree. I don't find her relatable or likeable, can not stand her, her breathless, fake laugh and the diabolical DIY crafts. Need cancelling and bining, with her best bubs to the moon and back boss babe tend fweind.
I'm not saying I like her but she just plays the game much better than Hinch. I'm not keen on her fake laugh and crafts either but she just comes across far better. I'm still done with influencers though!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.