Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a huge contrast, just watched Sam F who now has the Tesco contract for kids clothes and she’s got a very fancy hotel launch party with lots of friends and family, where was Hinch’s 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Troll, she has anxietttttyyyy you know, she can’t go to a party she never goes out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Blesssh’er’arrrt, she was so shy, so anxiousssh. I bet she had such awful tummy shiversssh…. FFS, she even compared herself to Mr Muscle 🙄 I see she took NoNob with her, as per usual 🤭

It’s as I always imagined, right at the beginning of this shitshow there was Sopha, Jimbob and Fruitcake Freda all sat around the table coming up with the “Mrs Hinch brand“ They saw the likes of Mr Muscle, Mr Sheen, Mrs Meyer as well as Mr Kipling, Aunt Bessie, Uncle Ben, took the idea of a character and ran with it.

She got lucky, cleaning accounts were taking off on the gram and even luckier in covid lockdowns when people were home more, using IG more, jumping onto bandwagons like cleaning/organising their home and garden. I wonder out of the 4.6 million followers who aren’t paid for bots how many of the followers no longer even use IG now there’s no lockdowns, furlough, etc.

Her gram just shouts desperation now, trying this, trying that… the blethers, the get ready with me, my weekly shop, come shopping with me, spend the day with me, blah, blah, blah. That and using Rennie and Lenor and the menagerie for content. She’s on a slippery slope downwards and she knows it. Social Media is fickle, she claims she still can’t believe what’s happened to her 🙄🙄🙄 She’s snarky to anyone who doesn’t kiss her arse…. the shoppers/hunzz that are left are so far up her arse you would need a search party to find them 🔦 #mrshinchisover

View attachment 2179197
Absolutely this. She's created the brand Mrs Hinch to be this dim, anxiety ridden woman who just got lucky with her account when in fact the whole thing has been meticulously planned* (with a bit of Covid luck thrown in for good measure). But now she is inexorably linked to being Mrs Hinch when we all know Sophie Hinchliffe is a very different kettle of fish. With no skills beyond the theory of marketing she is unable to separate Mrs Hinch from Sophie HInchliffe so she cannot head in a different direction. She is always going to be Mrs Hinch and she is always going to need other people to give her content. Fancy living your entire life through Insta, having to pretend to be someone you're not and knowing whenever you are out in the wild someone may see you for who you really are.

* pity the planning didn't involve an exit stategy and she was too arrogant to think that maybe one day Mrs Hih might fail her..

And despite this, of the not so numerous actual followers she does have, so many are cleaning/grey home accounts who think that maybe one day will be their day and they'll be able to cash in big time as a cleaning influencer. Most of them wouldn't think twice about trashing Soph if it meant they could get her "fame" and money. Their interaction is all just suckin gup to each other as they circle round all their accounts hoping one day they will break free and "make it". Meanwhile out in the real world we "trolls" are enjoying our lives with our beautiful families and friends, creating genuine memories that we only share with the people who need to see them.. Guess I know which life I prefer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Jamie is sharing it too but it just shows a link - absolutely no information as to what it is about and why they think it’s important to sign
Stuff like that really annoys me. Jumping on the band wagon for likes, shares and engagement…plus on their case the drip feeding.

Reactions: 16
Their interaction is all just suckin gup to each other as they circle round all their accounts hoping one day they will break free and "make it".
just like the clique at school who all fuss around their Queen Bee but secretly waiting for her fall from grace so they can get the top spot.
---
She’s always turning things down cos she can’t bring herself to go. One day guys 😜
Poor Brad Pitt, we all know though, she’s more BTEC Brad than Brad Pitt.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
just like the clique at school who all fuss around their Queen Bee but secretly waiting for her fall from grace so they can get the top spot.
---

Poor Brad Pitt, we all know though, she’s more BTEC Brad than Brad Pitt.
Queen Bee is exactly how she's been described at school by previous tea ladies who went to her school 😉

Reactions: 17
Poor Lennie, she's trying so hard to force that his hair is curly and it's clearly not and just full of product, it looks so greasy and heavy 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 35
What's with the peace sign she's started doing?

You're 33 Hinch, not 15 - you bleeping loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Went to Manchester on her own but who filmed her staring wistfully out of the window? (I’ve watched sound down correct me if I’m wrong)
8D0D0BDD-118C-4DAF-A596-3723941C5BF8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She can't plug her Ninja air fryer if she does that. And it might take a little more effort.

Her new management are definitely trying to get her to take a new angle aren't they? And that angle is tit and outdated as well...
I think her
Thank god someone else spotted this 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lol I did too 🤣 the whole video came over as if she was in a right strop 🤣 still showing those stupid camels though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it was a look fantastic meeting. A lot of those products that she’s bragging about when she arrives at the hotel are sold by look fantastic - a quick google.
I wish every time I attended a meeting I got put up in a swanky hotel and gifted a load of stuff.Ha ha. Instead I attend more meetings a week than she consumes mug shots and GUESS WHAT? I do them from home; on my laptop (with a newborn attached to my boob, but that’s a different story).

Reactions: 38
A further google confirms that look fantastic boss babes are all based in Manchester. She wants us (tattle) to think she’s busy securing new deals and partnerships but it’s just an old one. I bet she begged them to have her come to a face to face just so she could have some content.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her voice over is like reading a Janet and John book... Like how a child would describe their day.
I'm sure everyone was so glad they got to see her put her ticket in the machine at the train station 🙄 who the duck even films that?!
I don't think we need to worry too much, she'll probably do these for a couple more days then these 'spend the day with me' attempts will be binned off to the big bin of failed ideas like the elf on the shelf, the blethers etc. She will find a new obsession/phase to go onto and absolutely rinse it to death.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.