Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've come downstairs because Mr Bound is snoring and just seen her little house scenario, obviously done on purpose for content and to try to be funny but it's not funny at all and why swear? That house should be outside ready for Lonnie to play in not inside the house covered in Ron's duvet cover, she's pathetic

Reactions: 20
No one would bat an eyelid at her buying Ronnie and Lonnie a grand wooden playhouse for their birthdays. Something similar to what they had a grey skull but even better. Instead she buys Lonnie something that Ronnie will struggle to fit in (instant arguments) and some thing more like you’d buy a 1 year old, not a very physically confident 2 year old with an older sibling who will undoubtedly want to play with it too. They will both outgrow this is a matter of months and it will be sent to the tip.
like others have said I bet she will put it in the playroom. If I had designed that playroom I would have had a wooden den constructed in there. Hey ho.

Reactions: 54
Sorry if been mentioned already but it's almost certainly happening, she mentioned it a while ago casually "asking" the huns if they would watch a YouTube channel of hers and also hinting heavily how R loves pretending to be a YouTuber. I'm sure some clever nusty here will remember better than me but I'm guessing Feb time? She did a crappy get ready with me/make up vid and did a "should I go on YouTube?" poll. Eurgh 🤢

Also I may be reaching here and it may well be an optical illusion..but does the playhouse not look semi built here? This was during her reel saying she started her laptop up work yesterday.
Well spotted 🕵️‍♀️ nothing that comes out of her mouth is ever truthful. I don’t know how she sleeps at night.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if been mentioned already but it's almost certainly happening, she mentioned it a while ago casually "asking" the huns if they would watch a YouTube channel of hers and also hinting heavily how R loves pretending to be a YouTuber. I'm sure some clever nusty here will remember better than me but I'm guessing Feb time? She did a crappy get ready with me/make up vid and did a "should I go on YouTube?" poll. Eurgh 🤢

Also I may be reaching here and it may well be an optical illusion..but does the playhouse not look semi built here? This was during her reel saying she started her laptop up work yesterday.
Surely a mew youtube channel would expose her fake followers 🤣🤣
---
If you want to grow your YouTube channel, you can buy YouTube subscribers. This social media marketing service is for those who want to grow their accounts quickly. Because YouTube is a very popular platform, many people use it to expand their online image.24 Apr 2023 taken from Google. What a floofing CON everything is. No way she'll get 4.6 million unless she Buys them

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think they are all going to try YouTube to reinvent themselves cos they know insta can't last, mayb they think that's where all the younger people are? I don't know but ss sister also said she was thinking of starting a Channel so she can do more in-depth organisation instead of lives/chats

Reactions: 11
Both Hinch and Stacey sharing the same post from that autism mum spreading awareness…I think Hinch is waiting for her moment to reveal more about Ron ..a new book reveal? I really hope not though. She’s used her son enough already.
---
Surely a mew youtube channel would expose her fake followers 🤣🤣
---
If you want to grow your YouTube channel, you can buy YouTube subscribers. This social media marketing service is for those who want to grow their accounts quickly. Because YouTube is a very popular platform, many people use it to expand their online image.24 Apr 2023 taken from Google. What a floofing CON everything is. No way she'll get 4.6 million unless she Buys them
I don’t know much about YouTube, but I do know that you can vote whether you liked the content or not and can leave comments. Can these comments be deleted? We all know Sophie hates any form of criticism- constructive or otherwise.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I watched the clip on Sloth’s stories regarding signing the petition.

It doesn’t go straight to the petition but rather this woman’s (I admit, I have no idea who she is) linktree where there is also a link for an Amazon wish list.

Why are these people always on the beg?

I also have no idea what it is the petition is actually asking for other than reform.

Reactions: 16

It doesn’t go straight to the petition but rather this woman’s (I admit, I have no idea who she is) linktree where there is also a link for an Amazon wish list.

I also have no idea what it is the petition is actually asking for other than reform.
I’ve just watched a few videos from that women’s account -she is all about creating comedic content rather than highlighting autism - she does touch on it briefly, but mostly it’s adverts or her trying to up her engagement figures. The link goes to a petition, but you are right, this woman has an Amazon wish list too. These content creators always want something for free.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Both Hinch and Stacey sharing the same post from that autism mum spreading awareness…I think Hinch is waiting for her moment to reveal more about Ron ..a new book reveal? I really hope not though. She’s used her son enough already.
---

I don’t know much about YouTube, but I do know that you can vote whether you liked the content or not and can leave comments. Can these comments be deleted? We all know Sophie hates any form of criticism- constructive or otherwise.
Yeah the comments can be deleted. It can also be monetised in the form of adding ads (after you have so many subscribers I think) and they can also set up a paid community. Also we the public can see Likes but not Dislikes.

Reactions: 10

I think she linked it wrong 🙄
SSS shared a much better put together story showing the reel but linking directly to the petition.
It's a group of ASD parents who are fighting for change to access to the correct education for their children as they cannot cope with mainstream school.
Waiting lists are ridiculously long for assessment with no guarantee of support or school place at the end.

I signed and shared yesterday and it only had about 8000 signatures.
It's up to 12500 now, so hopefully although she's not shared the correct link, it will raise more awareness.

Reactions: 12
I follow the lady who has been shared on both hinch's and solomongs page - she's talking about a protest that sen parents are having outside Parliament and the petition is in her link right at the top.

This lady did bring massive awareness to the comments made recently by MP's where they say ehcps and transport for sen kids "is the in thing" and were actually quite patronizing and derogatory to sen parents.

Kent council has also made changes to EHCP criteria which will make it harder for sen children to obtain one. Getting an EHCP is horrendous in the first place and not a walk in the park and now they want to make it even harder.

The lady who was shared does skits on what it's like being a sen parent. Not everyones cup of tea but what is.

The government also wants to keep as many sen kids in mainstream school which many sen kids won't be able to handle. Instead of addressing the lack of sen schools, their answer is to cause extreme trauma to these children by putting them in schools where they can't meet their needs. It will also disrupt the learning for neurotypical children.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I honestly believe she’s over no matter what she does. She has zero talent except for selling, and let’s face it she just got lucky with the whole Mrs Hinch persona, came along at the right time under the right circs. But it always had a shelf life because it’s boring after a while, there’s nothing new 🤷🏻‍♀️ Shes finished, but instead of bowing out gracefully and forging an actual nice life for herself, she’s clinging on to ‘fame’ and limping on like bleeping roadkill. Quite pathetic really 🥱

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.