Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, own up, who stuck 10p in NoNob? (Is 10p a tad generous for JimbobGetAJob, ok 2p then) 🤭

Considering he does duck all he’s always Moss to the party sharing her reels isn’t he 🤔 Silly me 🤦🏻‍♀️ He doesn’t even post on his account, it’s Sopha and she’s so busy working full time, 6 days a week and having tummy shivers from tend anxiety.... 🤭
It doesn't show anything on Instagram anonymous??

Reactions: 2
It doesn't show anything on Instagram anonymous??
He shared the Freshen Up Friday reel of Sopha cleaning already clean things, with cocky RoyOiOi sticking his head in the door at the end, she then snogged him 🤢 He also shared a couple of pics of R&L and Sopha’s Nappy Cake reel.

He also commented this..... talk about bigging up his contribution... pair of twats 🙄🤭

D44E4D65-3F00-4987-8BB5-70FA5B0F0B59.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So 4 hours after her original Q&A post and we haven’t had a single Q or A 😴
I guess that's because we know all we need to know about this conning, untrustworthy, nasty, lying, pretentious, fake woman?

Thanks for asking though 🤣

Reactions: 9
I am enthralled by this Q&A. Fully enlightened and feeling at peace with the world. It’s amazing

😶

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Read somewhere that I'm getting pigs" tattle then
Loves a good tattle mooch that one

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Of course there’s a TV work question 😴😴
What you mean hun is that you’re on the beg because you’ve realised the boat has sailed and you’re not getting the offers anymore (if you ever did).

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So far the same questions she gets ”asked”. Every. Single. Time.

She can’t even make original fake content anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They aren't showing on my anonymous viewer yet - I guess I don't need to hang around for some interesting content and I can go back to the more scintillating paint drying I was watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Geez is that it? I’ve been running around shopping and cooking all day so far for a Eurovision party we’re hosting tonight. Thought I’d take a break and see what’s up and that’s all she’s got? The same. Boring. Recycled. Answers 🥱

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.