Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok…..massive photo (x40) dump time….more gifted items. If I was Hinch, seeing this back, I would feel utterly ashamed. While going through all these I’ve found over £2000 worth of gifted goods that I hadn’t accounted for, so the list now stands at £45,221.99.
I think this is excellent research (thank you) and really opens your eyes to exactly how much free stuff she has aquired from either begging or manipulation?

But I do think some of these companies should be held to account too, it doesn't impress me that you give away expensive items to a pair of con artists who have only ever been interested in making money!

I would be far more interested in charity donations, in fact I have never brought anything promoted by any of these influencer people because they are not to be trusted, their opinions are invalid because they are paid to con people!

I actually go out of my way now to purchase things that Hinch has never promoted or any company she has recieved gifts from, I avoid any connection she has made us know about and actually I have discovered that it's a cheaper way to shop and greener and I don't line anyone's pocket?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Cue the inevitable “Not a question, I just wanted to say what a beautiful and inspiring woman you are. You deserve everything you have”

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Ok…..massive photo (x40) dump time….more gifted items. If I was Hinch, seeing this back, I would feel utterly ashamed. While going through all these I’ve found over £2000 worth of gifted goods that I hadn’t accounted for, so the list now stands at £45,221.99.
I absolutely avoid these companies now. They have their own following, imagine how much good press they’d get if they donated to different charities every month - or Iconic did a stand in a hospital one day and gave mini samples out to both staff and patients. I have never understood the donating to the rich, it’s such a ridiculous thing to do and just seriously pisses off the decent people who sit somewhere in the middle of rich and poor. I would be most of these companies target market, but they can stick their products right up the A*holes

Reactions: 29
She always does these Q n As then answers about 3 questions all for stuff she advertisers bore off

Reactions: 26
I’ll just leave this here… 🤭

Late Eurovision entry… Veruca-Rose, aged 33 (accompanied by the recorder) with 🎵A Tend Woe Me🎵 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
So 4 hours after her original Q&A post and we haven’t had a single Q or A 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I honestly thought Alpacas were tiny ish.

Now that Sopha the Giraffe is standing next to the leader Royoioi, blimey they are tall af.

Quite intimidating actually, especially for the children in the house.

346177140_190590063894659_1473470402483430964_n.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well we all know the Q&A is going to be subjects she wants to cover and blowing smoke up her ass 🙄

I have some proper questions for you though.

• Why do you think it’s acceptable to filter yourself when promoting beauty products when you are paid extortionate amounts of money to authentically show what it is and does? Especially when your audience are people who are young and impressionable and many of who are genuinely self conscious.

• Why do you think it’s ok to put two young children at risk with those germ ridden and dangerous animals and exposing their life and privacy to the world?

• Why can’t you post in real time, it’s your ‘job’ isn’t it?

• Why do you keep accepting freebies when you are a millionaire?

• Why did you lie about the reason for moving? You wanted a bigger house. Simple as. Definitely wasn’t for privacy or safety because what you have posted is the complete opposite.

• Why don’t you cook your kids proper meals?

• Why don’t you walk Henry?

• Why are you getting more animals? Don’t you work 6 days a week and you always proclaim that you never have time to do stuff so that kinda contradicts what you are doing.

• Do you really expect people to believe that you work 6 days a week, look after 2 kids, family members, clean a large 5 bedroom house, maintain a large garden and look after all those animals?

• Why do you cry troll every time someone has a different opinion or questions anything?

I’ve got so many more questions but the one I really want to know the answer to is…..

• When are you going to do the world a favour and take your lying, manipulative, filtered and narcissistic shite and duck off?
You are fast becoming one of my favourite nusty hens @NoSh1tSherlock 👏🏻 all of your posts are well thought out & reasoned & see straight through the bullshit facade she’s clinging to. Keep up the great work 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think this is excellent research (thank you) and really opens your eyes to exactly how much free stuff she has aquired from either begging or manipulation?

But I do think some of these companies should be held to account too, it doesn't impress me that you give away expensive items to a pair of con artists who have only ever been interested in making money!

I would be far more interested in charity donations, in fact I have never brought anything promoted by any of these influencer people because they are not to be trusted, their opinions are invalid because they are paid to con people!

I actually go out of my way now to purchase things that Hinch has never promoted or any company she has recieved gifts from, I avoid any connection she has made us know about and actually I have discovered that it's a cheaper way to shop and greener and I don't line anyone's pocket?
I am the same and I feel she has influenced me to do this. If she likes it, I avoid it.

She doesn't half get gifted some serious shite, most of it never to be sssssseeeeennnnnnn again.
Bragging, boring, gluttonous filtered bastard, she is.

Reactions: 21
All of that is at Maldonia tip.... never scheeen again 🙄🤭
I do beg your pardon, me darling I have totally plagiarised you and I won't be giving you any credit. DM me Dad.
---
She hasn’t got a kind face. She has what society deems as pretty; hair, teeth, slim, too much makeup but the mean shines through.
That's her filtered to fuckery face, me nusty trolllzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Because she doesn’t know the answer. She doesn’t know how to make money 💵 out of more environmentally friendly practices.
I think Nancy B ❤ has that market. Cooking, cleaning, gardening. Everything Sloth could have done. But no, too lazy.

Reactions: 15
Sh
I've said it before but I think the bigger companies will be much more aware of her fakery that her actual followers. That may not have been a major problem for them previously when they could still make money from her but now that her image in public is increasingly becoming bad they are more likely to give her a wide berth. They don't want to be attached to that sort of bad publicity that comes with many negative comments on a Daily Fail article.

As for all the gifted items I do think she is stuck between a rock and a hard place. She will have been sent a lot of stuff that she doesn't want/would never normally use so after she done her obligatory "I love it/I'm obsessed with is" spiel, then what? She doesn't want or need the stuff but if she says she's given it away to charity the companies will no longer send her stuff and if she doesn't she'll get told off for being greedy. Maybe she does give it to charities without saying anything (I really hope this is the case but I suspect it's not) ... I think she more likely sells it off on the sly (wasn't her Mum caught selling a table?). Giving or not giving to charity is something all people in the public eye can get criticised for what ever they do. But ... do I have sympathy for her? Absolutely not. She chose to make her home and her family her business and thus open to public scrutiny. Had she never gone down this saleswoman line then she would never have had this dilemma. So as I see it she's got a choice. Suck it up or get the f*ck off the internet ... which will also then give your precious children more of a chance of not being completely screwed over by your actions.

View attachment 2166962

Source - https://futurism.com/parents-influencers-kids-hate-them
She has a management team, she does not have to accept all the gifted tit. I also suspect she has become way to big for her size five footz, and many brands bypass her and send their products to smaller wannabe influencer accounts, who are grateful for the attention, may not charge to post (don't have management) and will work harder to promote brands, in the hope they become instacuntfamous and then get their own thread on Tattle (which is the ultimate goal 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I honestly thought Alpacas were tiny ish.

Now that Sopha the Giraffe is standing next to the leader Royoioi, blimey they are tall af.

Quite intimidating actually, especially for the children in the house.

View attachment 2167100
I’ve been and done one of those walking with alpaca things (way before the WWs I will point out!) and they are big and very strong. We had to have a full safety briefing beforehand and be supervised by the people that worked with them all of the time because they can apparently be unpredictable, there were a couple of incidents in my group too with them pulling people around and off the track. Definitely not animals I’d want to have running around in my garden unchecked with my young children and dog! Especially as I assume that Soph has put as much effort into establishing boundaries with them as she has keeping Henry fit and healthy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.