Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BBC1HD

VIP Member
She writes like a child in primary school whose been told to "write about your weekend"

I went out with my family and I had an ice cream and it was my favourite and then we went on some rides and they were fast and then we sat down and had some lunch and then we went on a walk and then we went home and had dinner and then I went to bed. It was the best day ever! The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Okay, I have a question for you, Hunch my love.

Now, we all know you're not afraid of using your kids for content. So where are the photos of your day? The lovely sandcastles you built, ice creams and lunch on the sea wall, R+L excited spotting boats? Where's the nice little reel to show what a lovely fun today day it was?*

I can answer this, of course. Because of the 4 times I saw you yesterday, you were walking around with a face like a slapped arse, ignoring your children to chat, putting parenting your children onto one of the many members of your entourage, or absorbed in your phone. I saw you hold Ron's hand as you dragged him off because he'd stopped to look at something. I saw Inch carrying Len. Didn't see any playing, lunch was had right next to the sandpit not on the sea wall and the walk to look at the boats was more like a march down the quay and back so you could have a chat.

I rarely put my kids online, I share photos with family directly. I'm not an influencer, I don't look for content ideas. But I managed to take a few lovely photos of my kids on the rides, having an ice cream and playing in the sand. I even got a couple of them a bit later when we had a picnic.

I don't buy that you had a nice day. Mainly because I witnessed enough of your day to make a judgement. But also because you're not over-sharing it.*

*I do not condone this. Quite the opposite. But she has form for sharing anything and everything. It's always telling when she doesn't.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 113

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm gonna be honest, and it might rub people the wrong way but I don't care. I couldn't give a TOSS about the kid, I don't want to hear about his "journey" cos he isn't my kid, nor my concern. I don't like knowing he's got a mam who clearly doesn't enjoy him, all kids deserve a loving home, and I hate that he's put in danger everyday, that ofcourse pulls on my mummy heart cos there's nothing I love more than being a mummy to my 3, but other than that, his journey is none of my concern. I don't enjoy watching him on her stories, I think they need to put alot of bounderies in place when it comes to Ronnie, he's not enjoyable to watch, he needs alot of parenting. He comes across a grabby little brat with Lennie, but that's because he's copying his mum, and it's all down to their parenting, I say THEIR because it's BOTH her and Inch. So it's not his fault. But nah, I couldn't care less.

He shouldn't be on the Internet to share his journey about anyway. Period.

• Heart
Reactions: 110

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Sighted. Sour faced and miserable as per expected. With Fiddle, no surprises, but no sign of Jimbob or his family. Not interaction with Ron when Fiddle disappeared off with Len - checked her watch and called someone. Only interaction I saw was her chivvying him along when he walked slower than her.
Lads in matching, of course, looked thoroughly bewildered on one of the fairground rides. Stark contrast to my three who were having the times of their lives.
---
Photos incoming when I can crop them down.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Eeee and there we have it. The kid has autism. Did we need to know that? No! Strangers on the Internet don't need to know. We teach our kids to stay away from strangers, but she shares everything possible about hers on the Internet, to strangers, putting her kids in danger. She's no mother. It takes a helllll of alot more than birthing a kid or two, to be a mother Sophie. You're well off!

Few hours ago sprawled on her mams stair carpet "if and when I feel like sharing" didn't take long. She's basically confirmed it.

Sophie, cuntbag, your son has Autism, he hasn't got 6 months to live. You hit rock bottom? Over autism? Insulting. Disgusting. Try supporting your child, firstly by taking him off the internet, and be a mother. Support him properly instead of crying about how brutal it is and turning it onto yourself, like you do EVERYTHING.

You can be ND and live a very fufilled, happy life, independently, a good job, a family of your own. I'm guessing she doesn't realise that? He's not severely disabled where his life won't be normal and won't reach adult hood, it's not life threatening. It's Autism. Alot of people have it. Don't be so fucking insulting.

Get. Those. Boys. Away. From. Her

TOXIC TRAMP. Using your kids for content. I hope that kid grows up fucking hating you. Which let me tellllll you something, he will.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Lardsnomes

She really needs to Fuck right off. I really can’t be doing with the whole drip feed of whatever’s going on in her life. Ronnie’s not an X factor contestant, he’s not on a journey. As a mum of a child with SEN she absolutely disgusts me with how she is attempting to make money out of his additional needs.
Anyway to reduce my anger I’m casually watching Eurovision & my son pops up on screen as part of the audience! He’s supposed to be revising for his uni exams 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I have one child with SPD, one with autism and all four of my sisters children who I adopted after her accident have been diagnosed with PTSD. My son died from a congenital heart disease aged 6 months. I’ve lost my mum, dad and sister in the space of 2 years. I worked throughout covid, watching people die alone with no family. All local undertakers were full so we were putting bodies in an unused physio room with all the windows open until they could be collected,

She has no idea what rock bottom is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Absolute dickhead. Just why, Soph, why.
This my friends is not someone who is a role model to young impressionable girls. She doesn't need to do this. At all. Very damaging.

PhotoGrid_Site_1683909436046.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

tattoe_bojangles

I’m going to say this for any lurkers…

Ronnie’s diagnosis, whatever that may be, is not content for Sophie to share. His journey is not hers to share or monetise or turn into “just family life” content. She shouldn’t be teasing it and give that kid the support he needs without the need to get any kind of gratification for it from instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Soz guysh. I'm here with my own minis and extra family members but like some others 👀 I'm a very engaged parent and shove my kids onto others to catch up on tattle. (It's taken me half an hour two write just those sentences!)

Anyway. Spotted her two more times. First time not of note. Second time attached to second lot of pictures. Basically watched Jimbob finishing off about 3 ice lollies and chugging sugary drinks and Soph ignoring the kids. Honestly, I feel like I'm playing into what you all want to hear but it made me so sad.
In a nutshell, the glimpses that I saw (again because I was parenting my own) she was engaged in a chat with what looked like Jamie's mum/sister, clingon and Fiddle. Ron just stood there next to her, no one engaging with him while the women chatted around him and JB chugged his pop. At one point he wandered off and was retrieved by JBs sister(? I didn't recognise her so ?). Soph didn't even react.
I felt so sad for them, they were right by the sandpit but none of the adults seemed to want to accompany the boys to play. Ron did go play at one point but no one was watching him and he seemed to get bored with no one to play with.

Anyway, I'll post the pics in a mo. Just having wine and crunky snacks.

Also saw JB driving a Q7 - thought they had a Q8?

Quick edit to say I wasn't stalking her about the prom, just going where my kids wanted to go and she happened to be there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

wizardofozzo

newbie here guyssschhh, finally caught up for the most part now i guess. gosh i didn’t know i could hate someone more than i already did 😂

when i got my diagnosis after being undiagnosed for 23 years, life just got so much better! i finally know why i am the way i am and why i do things the way i do, it’s been such a relief and i am so happy to say that i’m not hating myself as much for the way i am anymore! i’m starting to embrace every single part of me. growing up undiagnosed has it’s pros and cons, i think if i had been officialy diagnosed with ASD in my childhood i don’t think my ‘skills’ would’ve been as advanced as they are today, if i had been treated any differently i know for a fact that i would not be high functioning. even though my parents always knew there was something ‘wrong’ with me, they always just wanted me to live as happily as i could so never treated me differently. they always accepted me for who i am. so growing up undiagnosed was probably the best thing for me i guess 🤷‍♀️

oh and to all the mums on here with kids with special needs, i applaud you. i’ve read different stories on here and i know for a fact that your kids are thriving, the way you speak about your kids is just amazing and so heartwarming. i have got a huge smile on my face knowing that there are so many parents out there who just love and take their kids for who they are. wish more people took this for an example, sophie you listening?

also, i hate to say this but mark my words; if ron has had a diagnosis, it will only go downhill from there. she most likely will treat ron as if he’s disabled, like he hasn’t got a bright future in front of him, so sophie if you read this; he’s not disabled, he’s gifted! he has got a bright future in front of him! if he’s been diagnosed, it won’t define him. it will only help him navigate through life so here’s my advice; please don’t treat him like there’s something wrong with him and please, just keep his journey to yourself. ever heard of privacy? freak. i know for a fact he will hate you and despise you if you continue to do so. also his behaviour towards you is really concerning, my heart breaks literally every time when i see a video of him, poor boy just wants to be heard and seen 😢 if i was ron i know i wouldn’t want to speak to my mum ever again if i found out she had been treating me as a cash cow just because i’m ‘different’ 🤷‍♀️

-edited bc of spelling mistakes

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 69