Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she getting miniature ponies?

is she going to join a show like strictly, DOI, Celeb jungle? Or maybe an animal show? If so, she better harden up to criticism and even more members of the public voicing an opinion (let’s see what she’s like on Stacey’s show….all tv and radio interviews so far with her have been terrible)

she’s bringing out her own home range isn’t she? That’s why she has Hinch HQ and a second kitchen…

Obviously she wrote all those questions to herself didn’t she? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Q&A Questions... written by Sopha-Rose aged 33 and are standard and as boring as duck,...

1) New animals (Brag about holiday) ✔
2) TV work (On the beg) ✔
3) New clothes/home range (Don’t mention dropped by Teschooo ✔
4) Something you’ve cleaned this week (She ain’t a cleaaaaaner Sheila) ✔

If these questions were written by Hunzz they need to get out more.....🙄🙄🙄

1683988363978.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 38
bleeping hell 🥱 😴

she’s been posting the same questions for over a year! Who gives a flying fanny what animals she’s getting really 🤷🏻‍♀️ I actually really hope she is releasing her own home range because that will be hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
bleeping hell 🥱 😴

she’s been posting the same questions for over a year! Who gives a flying fanny what animals she’s getting really 🤷🏻‍♀️ I actually really hope she is releasing her own home range because that will be hilarious 🤣
I hope she does too. Only the die hard fans will buy, and she’ll have to learn to deal with complaints about any faulty items too 😂 I wonder if she will bring out a pet range too seeing as she’s Little Miss Dolittle

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's read somewhere she's getting pigs. Yeah why not just say you read it on Tattle Hinch? Ah yeah cos you don't want your sheep popping over here do you?
---
I hope she does too. Only the die hard fans will buy, and she’ll have to learn to deal with complaints about any faulty items too 😂 I wonder if she will bring out a pet range too seeing as she’s Little Miss Dolittle
I can't imagine who the hell would buy it apart from Grim and the rest of the Lakey 21. I mean, even Tescos couldn't flog it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s going to end up flogging her own home wares on QVC at 2 in the morning I reckon! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What an anticlimax that was, waits hours and answers the same old questions again. She is so boring it hurts.

Reactions: 21
8 hours. It took her 8 hours to answer 5 questions, all of which have been asked before so she didn’t even have to come up with any original answers.
I wonder what would happen to my business if it took me 8 hours to respond to just 5 questions.
Spoiler alert: I would not have a business left!
I honestly can’t believe that she actually thinks her “job” is full time 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 26
We all know the answer to this one is when they follow the script first time.
I know the question is ideal day with her boys. But the pub lunch bit I find a bit odd. She’s basically stating that what they did last weekend is what she considers the ideal day. Except she complained about it all. So it wasn’t that ideal for you hinch?

All in all an odd question to ask and an odd one to choose to answer.

My ideal day with my boys is when they can go more than 4 mins without trying to kill one another. It hasn’t happened yet. I can dream.

Reactions: 36
This head will never be on tv because you can’t ask BBC or ITV to filter your face- people will be shocked at what she actually looks like and she will receive a lot of criticism . She also has the personality of a snail (soz snails) so on all fronts will come across terrible
Anxiety or not Soff if I see your mug on tv I’m turning over

Reactions: 27
When have the boysccch ever got muddy and been allowed to run about and laugh? Thought they didn’t sleep either.

Fresh air again ffs, can’t be at tend farm with that road right there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This head will never be on tv because you can’t ask BBC or ITV to filter your face- people will be shocked at what she actually looks like and she will receive a lot of criticism . She also has the personality of a snail (soz snails) so on all fronts will come across terrible
Anxiety or not Soff if I see your mug on tv I’m turning over
It's the same old spiel every time and has been for the last 3 years. Oh I've been offered it and I'm so annoyed that I turned it down, but this year/next year/over the next million years I've promised myself I'll be brave and accept.

If she didn't do it or didn't get offered it when she was having regular daytime TV slots, she sure as duck isn't getting offers now.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.