Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue the inevitable “Not a question, I just wanted to say what a beautiful and inspiring woman you are. You deserve everything you have”
See also “how are you really?” And Sophie’s gushing “so many of you have asked me this. Thank you. Well….” tailing off into a blether about how she’s struggling with anxiety!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
See also “how are you really?” And Sophie’s gushing “so many of you have asked me this. Thank you. Well….” tailing off into a blether about how she’s struggling with anxiety!
…whilst eyefucking herself in the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So the Q&A is just a facade for another day of doing minimal work then 😴 we’ll get 5-8 pre-picked questions split across lots of stories throughout the afternoon to make it appear she’s more active than she is 😴

Tut Tut, Tattle ADs... FFS 🙄 Don’t let Sopha see this.... “Develop Genuine Irresistible confidence” She’d sign up for that faster than Jimbob runs to the loo after sampling a vomfesssht 🤭

ETA: Poor guy would have his work cut out with trying to make anything she does genuine, blesssh’is’arrrt 😂

28C8F1FF-2036-49EA-858E-EC9363031743.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New day, new photo of the boys in matching pyjamas.
First of all, stop dressing your kids in matching clothes and let them have their own identities.
It’s bleeping weird and creepy!
Secondly, I am a complete stranger on the internet, I should not even know what your two very young children wear to sleep in. It’s bleeping weird and creepy!
I find it sad that strangers know what her boys look like and what they wear.

I’m also quite disgusted by the amount of new clothes these boys are clearly gifted when there are so many children living in poverty in the UK. It isn’t right. They do not need that amount of pjs and clothing. It’s also so wasteful and half the time Sophie can’t be arsed to tag the small company who was dumb enough to gift her. She’s rude and entitled.

Reactions: 34
As for all the gifted items I do think she is stuck between a rock and a hard place. She will have been sent a lot of stuff that she doesn't want/would never normally use so after she done her obligatory "I love it/I'm obsessed with is" spiel, then what?
Absolutely. This is just a small example of things she has been sent that she clearly didn’t ask for (but is using and didn’t acknowledge). I said very early on, her Management should have had ready made Hinch branded compliment slips that got sent to every single person/company that gifted her saying something along the lines of Thank you very much for your thoughtful gift. Mrs Hinch is very grateful but can't possibly accept them all due to the volume but please rest assured your gifts if they don't go to her, they do get forwarded on to a good cause.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
All those drawers full of makeup could be given to women’s refuges but no she sends shoes with her kids names on and her crappy book of brags to a charity so the kids can read about kids who are more fortunate than them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I think this is excellent research (thank you) and really opens your eyes to exactly how much free stuff she has aquired from either begging or manipulation?

But I do think some of these companies should be held to account too, it doesn't impress me that you give away expensive items to a pair of con artists who have only ever been interested in making money!

I would be far more interested in charity donations, in fact I have never brought anything promoted by any of these influencer people because they are not to be trusted, their opinions are invalid because they are paid to con people!

I actually go out of my way now to purchase things that Hinch has never promoted or any company she has recieved gifts from, I avoid any connection she has made us know about and actually I have discovered that it's a cheaper way to shop and greener and I don't line anyone's pocket?
Oh absolutely! The companies are just as bad. I do have sympathy for the genuinely small businesses e.g 1000 or less followers (usually small, handmade items) as they wouldn’t have the sort of marketing budget to spend on Influencer advertising so I guess it was worth a try sending to the latest hot trend (who was also greedy) and hoping for the best. However the bigger companies all it has done is put me off. I always go back to it but I will never buy Jus Rol. I will also never buy a Shark vacuum (she’s deleted the old highlight detailing what models etc she’s had but she’s had about well over £1000 worth of vacuums gifted). I am also quite particular about cleaning products and will use nothing with her face or name on it.
What I have noticed going through these is that a few of the smaller businesses no longer exist (probably because they have so much of their stock away as influencer gifts) but some of the bigger small businesses seemed to have wiped all trace of Mrs Hinch and market using Stacey Solomon and her kids. It’s like Hinch gave them the leg up but they realise SS has longevity (unfortunately).

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I think Nancy B ❤ has that market. Cooking, cleaning, gardening. Everything Sloth could have done. But no, too lazy.
I don't think Slothie could have done that really, she has no passion or care for the environment, and Nancy does. Which is why she deservedly has a fast growing Insta following, TV programmes and books that actually sell. If Slothie had done that, it would only ever have been for cash, not because she believes in protecting the environment. That's evident in the huge amount of plastic throwaway shite she buys.

Reactions: 15
The Q and A will no doubt be made up questions that revolve her anxiety and she will babble on that's 'she's fine ya know guuuys'! Has good and bad days blah blah. Basically give it the big one on her woe is me routine! Prob drop a bit in about Ronnie's 'struggles!' too for good measure to hammer home the sympathy seeking.
The rest of the questions will be usual mundane shite like 'where do you get your sponges/cloths from?' Stuff That the thick as tit sheep could find out on a Google if they bothered.

Reactions: 19
I’ve been and done one of those walking with alpaca things (way before the WWs I will point out!) and they are big and very strong. We had to have a full safety briefing beforehand and be supervised by the people that worked with them all of the time because they can apparently be unpredictable, there were a couple of incidents in my group too with them pulling people around and off the track. Definitely not animals I’d want to have running around in my garden unchecked with my young children and dog! Especially as I assume that Soph has put as much effort into establishing boundaries with them as she has keeping Henry fit and healthy.
When my mummaz-in-law went walking with alpacas she said they were spitting in the group she was in (The alpacas not my MIL 🤭) She also said they were a handful and gave a sly eye.... I definitely wouldn’t want them running around my garden.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely. This is just a small example of things she has been sent that she clearly didn’t ask for (but is using and didn’t acknowledge). I said very early on, her Management should have had ready made Hinch branded compliment slips that got sent to every single person/company that gifted her saying something along the lines of Thank you very much for your thoughtful gift. Mrs Hinch is very grateful but can't possibly accept them all due to the volume but please rest assured your gifts if they don't go to her, they do get forwarded on to a good cause.
This actually makes my heart hurt for these poor people who work really hard and are just trying to make a living. Kindness costs nothing, acknowledging a gift takes seconds. Awful to see people treated that way 😭

Make up kids son had a recorder, copying content again I see. SSS is her biggest troll showing with her latest reel 🤣🤣
I think best bubs to the moon and back is copying Hunch, didn't InchwormNoknob film Soff on a sofa, feeding Ronni E, rocking Lenore in a baby chair with her footzzzzzz and feeding the eldest bruv toast off her plate. They where all sitting at the #gifted permanently set, not often used, dinning table at Greyskull? think his was mouth breathing something about tekkers? 😂😂😂😂

Bloody hell, we've been out for a family bike ride and some dinner, and still no Q&A.
Hard work typing questions to yourself isn't it Soph xoxo

New day, new photo of the boys in matching pyjamas.
First of all, stop dressing your kids in matching clothes and let them have their own identities.
It’s bleeping weird and creepy!
Secondly, I am a complete stranger on the internet, I should not even know what your two very young children wear to sleep in. It’s bleeping weird and creepy!
Exactly thisis way too intimate. Right down to the cuddly toy.
---
Well we all know the Q&A is going to be subjects she wants to cover and blowing smoke up her ass 🙄

I have some proper questions for you though.

• Why do you think it’s acceptable to filter yourself when promoting beauty products when you are paid extortionate amounts of money to authentically show what it is and does? Especially when your audience are people who are young and impressionable and many of who are genuinely self conscious.

• Why do you think it’s ok to put two young children at risk with those germ ridden and dangerous animals and exposing their life and privacy to the world?

• Why can’t you post in real time, it’s your ‘job’ isn’t it?

• Why do you keep accepting freebies when you are a millionaire?

• Why did you lie about the reason for moving? You wanted a bigger house. Simple as. Definitely wasn’t for privacy or safety because what you have posted is the complete opposite.

• Why don’t you cook your kids proper meals?

• Why don’t you walk Henry?

• Why are you getting more animals? Don’t you work 6 days a week and you always proclaim that you never have time to do stuff so that kinda contradicts what you are doing.

• Do you really expect people to believe that you work 6 days a week, look after 2 kids, family members, clean a large 5 bedroom house, maintain a large garden and look after all those animals?

• Why do you cry troll every time someone has a different opinion or questions anything?

I’ve got so many more questions but the one I really want to know the answer to is…..

• When are you going to do the world a favour and take your lying, manipulative, filtered and narcissistic shite and duck off?
Brav bleeping o
---
She's so late to the q and a because she had to read here first to see what we were saying. And now she has a real problem... we got her sussed so how does she play it now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The recorder noise is totally obnoxious (as is Hunch), she's to busy eye bleeping herself to pay attention and engage with her son and tell him no. That is of course, if it was actually Ron making all the noise and not actually Inchyboi singing for his supper😂
It was defo Ronnie as you saw him slightly in the background, think he has his uniform on

Yh the noise is not the nicest but that was still tame for a 4 year old imo, and it’s funny how the noise didn't bother her when she played it & got inch to film her. She’s just not into kids, it’s so obvious

It was defo Ronnie as you saw him slightly in the background, think he has his uniform on

Yh the noise is not the nicest but that was still tame for a 4 year old imo, and it’s funny how the noise didn't bother her when she played it & got inch to film her. She’s just not into kids, it’s so obvious
I agree, very tame, just a little boy playing with his toy. She chose to record whilst he was playing, why should he be told no!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.