Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

New thread title created by the talented @Andioooop and sums up Sopha perfectly! Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep short, sweet and swear free and clearly mark thread suggestion.

Since the last recap, Dogpie has mainly gone for a ’tend picnic at Maldon Prom, ‘tend volunteered at an animal shelter, ‘tend dropped breakfast cereal on the floor and blamed Ronnie, had ‘tend anxiety with “stomach shivers”, made a ’tend cake out of nappies and ‘tend worked!*

*the last one is a joke…she has more days off than a retired 97 year old!

For newbies and lurkers, the wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is most informative 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Freshen up Friday. AKA clean your clean things for the gram & £££s.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
The amount of gadgets and crap used to clean that already pristine oven gives me such massive rage! Get a loife hunnayyyyy!!! 🤬
(and breath)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The amount of gadgets and crap used to clean that already pristine oven gives me such massive rage! Get a loife hunnayyyyy!!! 🤬
(and breath)
I will have you know those mug shits are a devil to remove and spaghetti hoops can take forever!! 😉

Why would she spend thousands on a really expensive oven and then mess it up... She works 6 days a week she doesn't have time to scrub, people to con and places to go!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The colour of her hands 🤣 all that money to get a decent tan and she has hands that look like my 15 year old and 99% of her friends from school 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why does she insist on calling her house racket ASMR? It’s not…. It’s just bleeping noise.
also she only seems to cack handedly chop carrots. Never seen any other so called ‘prep’ for dinner. The. I guess boiling the kettle isn’t exciting is it

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Her videos just get worse. Poor Ron wanting to use the slide, he even gestured and looked on the direction of the slide but she wasn’t looking. Their eye contact is so poor because they have stopped bothering. So disengaged.
another attempt at ASMR - does she only ever cut one carrot? Why doesn’t she have a decent knife, she makes such a meal of it 🙄 the recorder and Clingon have made a reappearance just for our benefit!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So we have ANOTHER nails colour - is that 3 this week in her reels then?

And is it just me or did Abbie’s face visibly change when she comes up to the screen?

Just more proof a filter is being used? AS YOU DONT LOOK LIKE THIS GRINCH!

Ps first time in years she’s held something that long and hard in her hand…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Says alot if she thinks a single recorder is noise. She looks like she's ready to pop.

My middle and youngest are making so much bloody noise in their playroom, she wouldn't cope. But they're kids, kids aren't meant to play quietly all of the time.

Prepping tea? Tea for the alpacas maybe. We all know they eat nothing but carrots so she's made it obvious. The boys will be thrown chicken nuggets and micro fries to eat, and she'll slurp down a mugshot.

Reactions: 48
Why is Abbie babysitting again, she shoukd be hanging out with her mates and doing teenager stuff🤪

Reactions: 48
Absolute head. Just why, Soph, why.
This my friends is not someone who is a role model to young impressionable girls. She doesn't need to do this. At all. Very damaging.

PhotoGrid_Site_1683909436046.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Says alot if she thinks a single recorder is noise. She looks like she's ready to pop.

My middle and youngest are making so much bloody noise in their playroom, she wouldn't cope. But they're kids, kids aren't meant to play quietly all of the time.

Prepping tea? Tea for the alpacas maybe. We all know they eat nothing but carrots so she's made it obvious. The boys will be thrown chicken nuggets and micro fries to eat, and she'll slurp down a mugshot.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she made Jimbob sit in the corner & play the recorder just so she can come across as the busy relatable mum, when really it’s just for content. Ronnie’s probably with fiddle

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Prepping dinner for the Woolly wankers obviously.

Probably Inchworm playing ‘the recorder’ in the background for relatable little Soph content 🫢

Why was she trying to sound posh in bits of that?

Oh and YOU DON’T LOOK LIKE THAAAATTT!
---
Wouldn’t surprise me if she made Jimbob sit in the corner & play the recorder just so she can come across as the busy relatable mum, when really it’s just for content. Ronnie’s probably with fiddle
Haha great minds or plagiarism 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.