Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as she's clearly getting the Olde English Babydoll sheep I thought I'd look more in to them. They're described as "teddy bear sheep with a smiley face" (perfect for Insta pics then) docile, good pets and easy to keep (perfect for Lazy Sopha then)

I then read this....... maybe they can't come any sooner than July because RoyOiOi and his backing dancers need their balls lopped off first?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Have you ever read such horseshit in your life?!
1. When has she ever let them get muddy?
2. She constantly moans about them when she takes them out for food- whinges that they spill things etc
3. What’s this weird obsession with fresh air? She locks them in the playroom coronation st dungeon at every opportunity 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ron’s “journey” is not hers to share. It should be kept private and stop the drip feeding bullshit. She has no right to plaster even more personal stuff about him everywhere.
Obviously it will all be how much it effects HER.
bleep
When that boy grows up he WILL have issues that SHE has caused by plastering every personal detail everywhere. Sick

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm gonna be honest, and it might rub people the wrong way but I don't care. I couldn't give a TOSS about the kid, I don't want to hear about his "journey" cos he isn't my kid, nor my concern. I don't like knowing he's got a mam who clearly doesn't enjoy him, all kids deserve a loving home, and I hate that he's put in danger everyday, that ofcourse pulls on my mummy heart cos there's nothing I love more than being a mummy to my 3, but other than that, his journey is none of my concern. I don't enjoy watching him on her stories, I think they need to put alot of bounderies in place when it comes to Ronnie, he's not enjoyable to watch, he needs alot of parenting. He comes across a grabby little brat with Lennie, but that's because he's copying his mum, and it's all down to their parenting, I say THEIR because it's BOTH her and Inch. So it's not his fault. But nah, I couldn't care less.

He shouldn't be on the Internet to share his journey about anyway. Period.

• Heart
Reactions: 110
I don’t want to know where Ronnie goes to every Saturday morning. It took a 30 second google to work out EXACTLY which club he attends; the address and timings. She’s an absolute idiot.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Mr Owl has just made me cackle like a seal into my cup of coffee bowl of pasta.... I read out to him her waffle about home and cleaning being her passion and that being dumped by Teschoooo it’s not the end, it’s the start of a very new beginning.....

He rolled his eyes, said FFS, she’ll be having more pretend meetings... he then stood up and did THE perfect mimic of her at the tend meeting pointing and nodding.... I don’t think I could love him anymore ♥ woo-hoo-hoo ♥ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Are her and SS under the same management now? It’s as if they’ve both been asked to do q&a’s

Hinches was pitiful. I’m sure she got more interesting questions than those, but once again the same old tit 😴

she’s just not relevant anymore

Reactions: 27
We shouldn’t know about Ron’s dance class or anything about him because he’s a child and his life should be kept private and away from public scrutiny. She’s going to make money from ‘Ron’s Journey’ mark my words. She’s been drip feeding his journey for soooooo long now. She uses him whenever there is negativity, or she requires public sympathy and always before a big braggy reveal or ad. She’s a terrible mum. SHE shames him publicly on HER business account. How can that be okay? 😞
---
Didn't she share this quote earlier in the week? I remember it because of the weird "so many of us die".......
Yes she did - she has no words of her own and resorts to stealing others

Reactions: 35
I'd be very surprised if she gets offered much in the way of TV work now - surely anyone with half a brain can see she would be awkward af... just... ugh no!!
She cannot handle any kind of criticism either, without getting snarky or sulky. She'd be a nightmare. Maybe a few years ago, but not now. She's had her chance. She's had her day in fact!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.