Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, things she'll want to tick off with the q&a

- new animals
- is Al okay
- how are the hens after the passing of Pam (RIP, in hevan wiv Porl Ogredey) or new hens on the horizon
- plans for a new range
- plans for TV, podcast or YouTube
- Ron starting school/his "needs"
- her tend anxiety shits

I wanna say she might even chuck in a tend troll question about plastic or chemicals so she can sneak an ad in for Cuntry Garden as that seems to have fizzled out quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The look…of love…is in…your eeeeyeeeees

oh perhaps not

tbf it’s a fantastically irritating noise and I’d probably have the same expression on my face but the difference is I wouldn’t then put it online
She hasn’t got a kind face. She has what society deems as pretty; hair, teeth, slim, too much makeup but the mean shines through.

Reactions: 33
Wow you can tell she really loves how she looks with this filter. It’s sad when you think there’s an impressionable young teen like Abi walking around in the background watching her Auntie talking to her phone, ignoring her kids whilst eye bleeping herself with a filtered face because she doesn’t like how she looks in real life. She can’t embrace aging or any flaws - she seeks instant perfection.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Can't wait to read all her pre-planned questions from her burner phone which will be beyond dull 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just because I’m feeling extra nusty this morning ..... here’s one more 🤭

ETA: My autocorrect changed nusty to busty, Oi Oiii 🤭

D9A10029-CF2A-46F8-BA70-3453C81949F0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Wow you can tell she really loves how she looks with this filter. It’s sad when you think there’s an impressionable young teen like Abi walking around in the background watching her Auntie talking to her phone, ignoring her kids whilst eye bleeping herself with a filtered face because she doesn’t like how she looks in real life. She can’t embrace aging or any flaws - she seeks instant perfection.
I wanna know what filter she uses I want to see if it changes me into a whole different person 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She hasn’t got a kind face. She has what society deems as pretty; hair, teeth, slim, too much makeup but the mean shines through.
Unfortunately, society needs to book an appointment at Specsavers and also stop being arsenal holes because having 2 slugs stuck above your eyes, missing nostrils and looking like a sex doll isn’t pretty. These filters need banning, it’s so concerning that young girls see videos and photos like Sopha’s filtered lies and other cuntfluencers and think they need to look that way... it’s not even attractive. You’re so right, the mean does shine through.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Q&A day, she'll only answer the same 5-6 questions that she always does 💤
Vanilla boring questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Ok, own up, who stuck 10p in NoNob? (Is 10p a tad generous for JimbobGetAJob, ok 2p then) 🤭

Considering he does duck all he’s always Moss to the party sharing her reels isn’t he 🤔 Silly me 🤦🏻‍♀️ He doesn’t even post on his account, it’s Sopha and she’s so busy working full time, 6 days a week and having tummy shivers from tend anxiety.... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok…..massive photo (x40) dump time….more gifted items. If I was Hinch, seeing this back, I would feel utterly ashamed. While going through all these I’ve found over £2000 worth of gifted goods that I hadn’t accounted for, so the list now stands at £45,221.99.
Two things strike me. She used to get gifted stuff from a lot of big companies: Child’s Farm, M&S, Next, Paperchase, Dove. Don’t see so much of that anymore. It’s now just gifts from the usual suspects who she’s trying to cling onto a deal with or small companies who blindly send her things because she has high follower numbers, thinking they will benefit from her 4.6m bots sheep. But, also, hardly any of these gifted items have been seen again. I would like to hope she has donated them to charity, but we all know Maldon tip would have been the beneficiary!

As @Wize Owl says “never to be scheen again!”

Reactions: 33
Make up kids son had a recorder, copying content again I see. SSS is her biggest troll showing with her latest reel 🤣🤣

Reactions: 24
New day, new photo of the boys in matching pyjamas.
First of all, stop dressing your kids in matching clothes and let them have their own identities.
It’s bleeping weird and creepy!
Secondly, I am a complete stranger on the internet, I should not even know what your two very young children wear to sleep in. It’s bleeping weird and creepy!

Attachments

Reactions: 43
Two things strike me. She used to get gifted stuff from a lot of big companies: Child’s Farm, M&S, Next, Paperchase, Dove. Don’t see so much of that anymore. It’s now just gifts from the usual suspects who she’s trying to cling onto a deal with or small companies who blindly send her things because she has high follower numbers, thinking they will benefit from her 4.6m bots sheep. But, also, hardly any of these gifted items have been seen again. I would like to hope she has donated them to charity, but we all know Maldon tip would have been the beneficiary!

As @Wize Owl says “never to be scheen again!”
I've said it before but I think the bigger companies will be much more aware of her fakery that her actual followers. That may not have been a major problem for them previously when they could still make money from her but now that her image in public is increasingly becoming bad they are more likely to give her a wide berth. They don't want to be attached to that sort of bad publicity that comes with many negative comments on a Daily Fail article.

As for all the gifted items I do think she is stuck between a rock and a hard place. She will have been sent a lot of stuff that she doesn't want/would never normally use so after she done her obligatory "I love it/I'm obsessed with is" spiel, then what? She doesn't want or need the stuff but if she says she's given it away to charity the companies will no longer send her stuff and if she doesn't she'll get told off for being greedy. Maybe she does give it to charities without saying anything (I really hope this is the case but I suspect it's not) ... I think she more likely sells it off on the sly (wasn't her Mum caught selling a table?). Giving or not giving to charity is something all people in the public eye can get criticised for what ever they do. But ... do I have sympathy for her? Absolutely not. She chose to make her home and her family her business and thus open to public scrutiny. Had she never gone down this saleswoman line then she would never have had this dilemma. So as I see it she's got a choice. Suck it up or get the f*ck off the internet ... which will also then give your precious children more of a chance of not being completely screwed over by your actions.

1683965528511.png

Source - https://futurism.com/parents-influencers-kids-hate-them

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well we all know the Q&A is going to be subjects she wants to cover and blowing smoke up her ass 🙄

I have some proper questions for you though.

• Why do you think it’s acceptable to filter yourself when promoting beauty products when you are paid extortionate amounts of money to authentically show what it is and does? Especially when your audience are people who are young and impressionable and many of who are genuinely self conscious.

• Why do you think it’s ok to put two young children at risk with those germ ridden and dangerous animals and exposing their life and privacy to the world?

• Why can’t you post in real time, it’s your ‘job’ isn’t it?

• Why do you keep accepting freebies when you are a millionaire?

• Why did you lie about the reason for moving? You wanted a bigger house. Simple as. Definitely wasn’t for privacy or safety because what you have posted is the complete opposite.

• Why don’t you cook your kids proper meals?

• Why don’t you walk Henry?

• Why are you getting more animals? Don’t you work 6 days a week and you always proclaim that you never have time to do stuff so that kinda contradicts what you are doing.

• Do you really expect people to believe that you work 6 days a week, look after 2 kids, family members, clean a large 5 bedroom house, maintain a large garden and look after all those animals?

• Why do you cry troll every time someone has a different opinion or questions anything?

I’ve got so many more questions but the one I really want to know the answer to is…..

• When are you going to do the world a favour and take your lying, manipulative, filtered and narcissistic shite and duck off?

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.