Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Hinch we all know you read here so here’s something to think about…

If Ronnie was older, say high school age and he was getting his diagnosis, would you share it on your business account without his consent? For strangers to see. Friends of his to see… or would you ask him if he minds first?

It shouldn’t make a difference just because he’s still small. You’ve taken away his privacy. His choice as to whether he wants everyone to know. And for what? Likes and engagement from strangers?!

You shouldn’t be sharing your sons private business on YOUR business account.

I have a child who is autistic. No one knows until they meet her and interact with her. And why should they? It’s not plastered all over my social media because it’s not a label. It doesn’t define her. It’s just who she is. She’s amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
She started work 2 mins early…….well fucking done 👏🏼👏🏼 ffs 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve just finished a 10 hour shift, I left at 7:15 this morning while my 19 yr old made sure my 14 yr old left for school on time, as it is every morning. I now need to make dinner before taking my son football training and get the housework and washing done and find time to wash my own hair, which I may add on a football training night will be a spray of dry shampoo and a mum bun tomorrow because I don’t have time. She really thinks she something doesn’t she!! Does she honestly think she’s the only person in the world that has to juggle ‘work’ , kids and housework!! She’s really rattled me the last few weeks with the shit she has posted, she has childcare on tap, a working day that doesn’t consist of much yet still moans and fucking whines at every opportunity. In the words of my 14 yr old ND son (he does get told off for it) she’s a shitcunt xx

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Sighted. Sour faced and miserable as per expected. With Fiddle, no surprises, but no sign of Jimbob or his family. Not interaction with Ron when Fiddle disappeared off with Len - checked her watch and called someone. Only interaction I saw was her chivvying him along when he walked slower than her.
Lads in matching, of course, looked thoroughly bewildered on one of the fairground rides. Stark contrast to my three who were having the times of their lives.
---
Photos incoming when I can crop them down.
Didn't even interact with her own son? Lovely.

So much for fish and chips with Jamie and his family ey! She spits nothing but bollocks

I'll howl if she uploads a story of her saying how lovely it was, and how they loved the rides. Tattle says otherwise SophiEeeeEeE

• Haha

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
So Soph says she's taken all our amazing feedback on board over the last 2 years.. Obviously not, otherwise she'd have fucked off long ago.
Twat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Pictures. Boring and blurry as they're a distance - hardly going to go up and ask for one for Tattle 🤣
View attachment 2169572View attachment 2169573View attachment 2169574
View attachment 2169577View attachment 2169576
Those fucking socks.

Jamie's piling the weight on. Comfort eating from being around her mood swings 247 I bet.

I don't get why fiddle and clingon had to be there, from what Sophie shares, it appears Jamie's fam aren't around much. Why couldn't they just have a nice day without fiddle? 6x a week instead of 7 wouldn't of hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Danielle0120

VIP Member
We know the "rock bottom" comment is from the original reel, and not something Sophie has typed personally, but she still chose to share a reel with those words, saying she relates to it and "mamas, I see you". She "relates" to those words.

I fully believe she DID hit rock bottom and is still right there, because she felt HER life was over. She hit rock bottom because she didn't get the Instagram child she thought she'd get, and simply because she can't can't arsed with the extra care needed for some ND children.
Nothing to do with how to navigate Ronnie on a slightly different path. It's all down to her own selfishness

She's selfish and she's a pig. She's acting like Ronnie has low functioning autism, one who's severe who need so much support, and won't be able to live life independently. That's how she's acting!!! That absolutely IS NOT the case for Ronnie. Doesn't take a genius to see that.

You can be autistic but only need a little support and go on to live a very normal life, a job and a family.

Maybe she's refusing to believe that actually there's a MASSIVE difference between Low and High functioning autism. The spectrum is huge. But she'll carry on with this whole journey bullshit and dramatising Ronnie, for content.

From what we've seen Ronnie communicates fine, he plays games appropriately to his age such as the staged shopping game, he puts his wants across FINE on the videos she shares. Ronnie is doing just fine. She needs to get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
The amount of gadgets and crap used to clean that already pristine oven gives me such massive rage! Get a loife hunnayyyyy!!! 🤬
(and breath)

• Haha

Jj2431

Chatty Member
The fact that Abi keeps trying to get into Hinch's videos says a lot. Clearly Abi thinks it's cool to be an influencer and have Hinch's life that she got by scheming and conning people. If Hinch was any sort of aunt then she would be sitting Abi down and telling her there are better more dignified ways of making money and that she has a hard time sometimes from people because she's had to lie and sell her life and her kids life to fund this lifestyle they've created. She won't do that though because she doesn't care about her own kids enough to stop exposing them to strangers on the Internet, so she definitely isn't going to give two fucks about Abi's future.

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
To use a sarcastic tone to a 4 year old is pretty low. There was no need for the derisive "all the best" to Ronnie, done purely for cheap laughs from the idiot fans.
Don't talk to your kids in a way that YOU wouldn't want to be spoken to.
Spiteful cow.

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Does it make anyone else cringe when she says shit like “I’m just prepping dinner” in that tone? It’s weird. Like she’s playing house or something. It’s something most people do every day. Doesn’t need to be communicated really

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch, in what way exactly are you going to support the mental health awareness week for children in need? Or was posting a photo of the bear enough for you?
Maybe have a look at your own children and what dangers you're knowingly subjecting them to first?

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The similarities between her and PTWM are huge. It’s all about how it affects them, any tears are because they haven’t got the ‘perfect’ child they expected. Not for one minute am I saying that children with autism are imperfect, please nobody think I am. But having watched PTWM crying about her son’s supposed diagnosis, it’s all “me, I” and how it affects her life yet makes no attempt to learn how she can help and support her ND child. It’s heartbreaking for these children who seem to have no one to advocate on their behalf 💔
Oh PTWM is horrid. Only a couple month ago she was crying about how much she misses who she was before she had her son who has autism, and how she misses going out with her other kids without her son hanging off her arm having a meltdown every 5 minutes ruining the mood for everyone around him.
She's absolutely RANCID. She sure could eat an apple through a letterbox with her massive mouth aswell.

It says alot that her and hinch clicked well. Both horrible mothers.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Fluffy20

VIP Member
New day, new photo of the boys in matching pyjamas.
First of all, stop dressing your kids in matching clothes and let them have their own identities.
It’s fucking weird and creepy!
Secondly, I am a complete stranger on the internet, I should not even know what your two very young children wear to sleep in. It’s fucking weird and creepy!

Attachments

BBC1HD

VIP Member
How old is Abby? Is she doing GCSEs?
Doesn’t she have a home to go to or does she live there with MadFredaGetWellYahooBarker?
She'll be spending the weekend at Aunty Hunch's because she's obschessed with her.

My 15 year old is out with her mates at the local fair. Get some mates Abi, it's weird to spend so much time with your aunty and creepy inch who likes to talk about dildos in your presence.

Ron’s “journey” is not hers to share. It should be kept private and stop the drip feeding bullshit. She has no right to plaster even more personal stuff about him everywhere.
Obviously it will all be how much it effects HER.
Cunt
When that boy grows up he WILL have issues that SHE has caused by plastering every personal detail everywhere. Sick

• Heart

Yeah....Brackie

Well trollzzz... started tend work at 9:28, built a playhouse, put a wosshhh on, went to get her hair done (tend curls like Lon) and was back at 12:06
Screenshot_20230516_220644_Chrome.jpg

She must have spent all of 10 mins being a boss babe.

• Haha

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
No plinky plonky 7pm post of how great her day was..she's rattled she's been spotted by a nusty hen and not a sheep. No tagged photos so must mean no one gave a shit she was there or they didn't recognise her

Last edited:
  • Haha