Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I would just piss myself laughing if I heard you recording! I always think of Mr Owl banging his biscuit tin when I see your creations and piss myself laughing all over again!
Lmaoooo I loved that one
I’ll have to get Mr Owl involved again banging his biscuit tin…. that always sounds so dodgy 🤣😂🤣

For any Nusties who wonder what on earth we’re on about… Mr Owl’s bissscuit tin accompaniment to a video 🥁🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Why does she insist on calling her house racket ASMR? It’s not…. It’s just fucking noise.
also she only seems to cack handedly chop carrots. Never seen any other so called ‘prep’ for dinner. The. I guess boiling the kettle isn’t exciting is it

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Of course she’s one of those #autismmoms. Making it all about herself. “I hit rock bottom when my son was diagnosed with autism”. Really? Really?! He’s not ill. He’s fine.

I get that there’s a bit of a perspective shift, but a diagnosis never changed my child. They are who they are and the diagnosis helps me to understand how to better support them.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
So has she just outed her 1st born? And saying she’s hit rock bottom? 🤬

no soph you hit rock bottom when your 1st born is seriously ill, has cancer, is going to die ! Not something that makes him extra special!! YOU CUNT!
🙌 yes. I wish every second of every day my child was here, I’d cut of my bloody arms and legs if it made it happen. She does not and never will deserve those children. Utter cunt who just keeps getting worse

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Fifah1907

VIP Member
But didn't she say the other day that both boys were asleep. In fact, she says that a lot and then suddenly Len won't sleep without them there.
So which is it?

It’s simple….when the boys are actually mentally stimulated during the day - like when they went out with Abbie - the wean sleeps.

When he’s trapped in the cream crem all day, he doesn’t sleep because he’s done fuck all during the day as isn’t tired.

Signed,
Someone who doesn’t have children, doesn’t want children but is somehow more maternal than Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She’s confirmed autism more or less then with that shared reel.
Soph, hun, we know you read here…..That boy will hate you when he grows up, sorry if that sounds harsh but what you are doing has nothing to do with raising awareness. It’s so YOU get attention and YOU make more money.
You will regret it in the future, I hope it’s worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Boss babe Hinch is back!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Therealist

VIP Member
Someone got a bingo for the replies asking how she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know if it’s the filter or what but she just comes across as so insincere. It might be coz she’s so caught up in how she looks on camera & not truly focusing on the context of what she’s actually saying.

I just find it weird your going through such a tough time as a family, yet your galavanting here there and everywhere with Abi/freeds/Sam/Jamie even while your dad or nan was in hospital you fucked off to centre parks
& you’re even off to Spain soon!

The actions don’t match up with what she’s saying
They never do

If this whole woe is me is about Ron being autistic then this is just click bait.

Autisim isn’t this illness or sickness, she’s acting like it’s something soooooo bad

urghhh she just makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Right, things she'll want to tick off with the q&a

- new animals
- is Al okay
- how are the hens after the passing of Pam (RIP, in hevan wiv Porl Ogredey) or new hens on the horizon
- plans for a new range
- plans for TV, podcast or YouTube
- Ron starting school/his "needs"
- her tend anxiety shits

I wanna say she might even chuck in a tend troll question about plastic or chemicals so she can sneak an ad in for Cuntry Garden as that seems to have fizzled out quickly.

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
NoNob enjoying himself in Malaga last weekend 🤭
(Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Wow

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Ok…..massive photo (x40) dump time….more gifted items. If I was Hinch, seeing this back, I would feel utterly ashamed. While going through all these I’ve found over £2000 worth of gifted goods that I hadn’t accounted for, so the list now stands at £45,221.99.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I really don’t think her and inch have split. He’s (well
She on his behalf) is commenting on her “peachy arse” etc. we know from her ME moir that she’s not experienced any actual hardship in her life and exaggerates other peoples issues to imply they are her issues.
I think her hinring and implying is centred around Ronnie having been given an autism diagnosis and that she’s also had one. That gives her the ability to make this all about her. The only reason she’s drip feeding it is to align the announcement with either the next book or her home range dropping so that she gets to have “brave Mrs Hinch shares autism diagnoses with son Ron as she releases new home range”. That’s all this about for her.

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
But didn't she say the other day that both boys were asleep. In fact, she says that a lot and then suddenly Len won't sleep without them there.
So which is it?

• Angry

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
I hope when my son is older (he’s 4.5 years old) he never marries someone like soph with a weird Clingon mother!

also my friend had twins at the end of March, a boy and a girl and she’s called the boy Lennie, luckily she doesn’t know of hinch but three times and I mean THREE times I have called this poor beautiful newborn baby LONNIE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tattle has ruined me 🤣

• Haha