Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine actually drip feeding private stuff about your kid to make money and get yourself attention and praise for being such a great mummaazzzzz. I find all the sickly sweet stuff she says about him quite patronising and insincere as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

AllieBee

VIP Member
We were saying it YEARS ago and she branded us bullies for picking on Ronnie's appearance. She buried her head in the sand until he went to nursery and I'm assuming it was plain as day to the nursery staff.
And she pretended he was more advanced than he was, sitting when he wasn't, standing when he wasn't, talking when he wasn't. Why did she feel the need to lie? Was she really ashamed of him? Cow.

• Sad

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Why is it that whenever we see these unposed pictures in the wild she always looks really miserable?! I mean I have a classic case of “resting bitch face” but usually if you catch me off guard I’m smiling or laughing - especially if I’m out with friends and family. She really doesn’t know how blessed she is. I pity her 😕

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
So, I go have a baby & all I miss is her having the most ‘productive’ morning ever getting the animals fed, boys off to their classes for the morning, she cleans, gets her hair washed dried & curled & ‘works’ before the boys get home at lunch?

surehun

• Heart
  • Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mother of the year right there.... NOT 🙄 Wait for meeeeee Lon, I need to get the perfect pic for the gram....Oooh cleaning the ladder, you’ve not at all been encouraged to do that you’re definitely a Hinch 🥱

Ren, why d’we need the hose, mate, put out the fire, all the besssst 🙄 To me, that’s her mocking Rennie, why not engage with him, FFS she dresses him like a Firefighter when he’s not in PJs.... who fecking says “All the besssst” to their own child 🙄

Sopha, hunnnnnay, stop using your children for engagement on the gram, you’re a TWAT, all the bessssst.

• Sad

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Sighted. Sour faced and miserable as per expected. With Fiddle, no surprises, but no sign of Jimbob or his family. Not interaction with Ron when Fiddle disappeared off with Len - checked her watch and called someone. Only interaction I saw was her chivvying him along when he walked slower than her.
Lads in matching, of course, looked thoroughly bewildered on one of the fairground rides. Stark contrast to my three who were having the times of their lives.
---
Photos incoming when I can crop them down.
Don’t forget to wait for 7pm Sunday for peak engagement time 😉 🤣

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Just because I’m feeling extra nusty this morning ..... here’s one more 🤭

ETA: My autocorrect changed nusty to busty, Oi Oiii 🤭

D9A10029-CF2A-46F8-BA70-3453C81949F0.jpeg

• Haha

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
Well we all know the Q&A is going to be subjects she wants to cover and blowing smoke up her ass 🙄

I have some proper questions for you though.

• Why do you think it’s acceptable to filter yourself when promoting beauty products when you are paid extortionate amounts of money to authentically show what it is and does? Especially when your audience are people who are young and impressionable and many of who are genuinely self conscious.

• Why do you think it’s ok to put two young children at risk with those germ ridden and dangerous animals and exposing their life and privacy to the world?

• Why can’t you post in real time, it’s your ‘job’ isn’t it?

• Why do you keep accepting freebies when you are a millionaire?

• Why did you lie about the reason for moving? You wanted a bigger house. Simple as. Definitely wasn’t for privacy or safety because what you have posted is the complete opposite.

• Why don’t you cook your kids proper meals?

• Why don’t you walk Henry?

• Why are you getting more animals? Don’t you work 6 days a week and you always proclaim that you never have time to do stuff so that kinda contradicts what you are doing.

• Do you really expect people to believe that you work 6 days a week, look after 2 kids, family members, clean a large 5 bedroom house, maintain a large garden and look after all those animals?

• Why do you cry troll every time someone has a different opinion or questions anything?

I’ve got so many more questions but the one I really want to know the answer to is…..

• When are you going to do the world a favour and take your lying, manipulative, filtered and narcissistic shite and fuck off?
You are fast becoming one of my favourite nusty hens @NoSh1tSherlock 👏🏻 all of your posts are well thought out & reasoned & see straight through the bullshit facade she’s clinging to. Keep up the great work 😁

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mr Owl has just made me cackle like a seal into my cup of coffee bowl of pasta.... I read out to him her waffle about home and cleaning being her passion and that being dumped by Teschoooo it’s not the end, it’s the start of a very new beginning.....

He rolled his eyes, said FFS, she’ll be having more pretend meetings... he then stood up and did THE perfect mimic of her at the tend meeting pointing and nodding.... I don’t think I could love him anymore ♥ woo-hoo-hoo ♥ 😂

• Haha

Macmama

VIP Member
She is just the most vile, narcissistic waste of space.

My DH losing his first wife very traumatically and being left with a 3 month old baby. Rock bottom. Parents I work with having to bury their tiny new babies. Rock bottom.

Your beautiful, healthy, intelligent, brilliant wee boy potentially having an ASD diagnosis is NOT rock bottom. Not unless you only had children as a tick box, video montage exercise and are Sophie selfish twat Hinchliffe. Motherhood is an exercise in selflessness that she seriously missed the boat on.

• Heart
  • Sad

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Oh I see. Well that hasn't happened to Hinch has it? So whys she lying? Just gotta get herself in there hasn't she.
I think it has. Multiple people on here, me included (I'm not scared to admit it, and I would absolutely do it again) got in touch with social services when the alpacas first arrived and she was letting Ronnie be totally by himself around all 3 whilst she would film from the other side of the garden. Its stupid. Its dangerous. Didn't stop her though did it, she acknowledged alpacas are known to chase and stamp things, yet she still let's them roam the house and have her kids unattended around them.
Mark my words, something will happen to one of those boys soon.
I don't trust her around them either, she defo has a short fuse around them.

Dawson however, the calls to social services are really needed and I'm so glad to hear people are still hounding the social services over her, it all started last year when she got drunk at a family do, or birthday party, I can't remember but videos where shared and there wasnt a single sober person, and her son was left to wander himself and fell a considerable height and had concussion. She claims he banged his head on the table, and kept passing out and throwing up. None of her story made sense.
Thats not the only thing thats happened to her son. Her tattle is a interesting read.
She shouldn't be allowed kids.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Several parents of children in my son’s year group are currently in the assessment process for their children who they believe to be autistic. They’ve shared with me their struggles to get the ball rolling with the assessments; the relief when professionals confirm what they’ve been thinking; the relief when professionals recommend strategies that actually work and positively impact their child and their happiness at school and home. Not one of them has described it as rock bottom. They’ve all been relieved. Hinch has latched on to the wrong language somehow. Too much grief tourism for her and she’s in a muddle.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Why does everyone need to know Tonnie has autism? They don't. Sophie, one day maybe you will grow up and realise how much damage you are doing to that poor innocent little boy. He's Ronnie, autism or no autism. He's your son. Why are you 'at rock bottom'? He's a healthy happy little boy, and some people would give anything to have a child just like him. Rock bottom is when you are told hour child is going to die, when you are told you will never have kids of your own,NOT when you are simply given a label for something you already suspected. The diagnosis doesn't change Ronnie, he is still tge same child he was on day 1 of his life.

To monetise his diagnosis is beyond cruel. How can she not see this. Can she not look further ahead and see Ronnie, the teenager, looking at himself on line and realising every single bit of his life, from birth onwards has been shared with strangers. 4.6 million strangers. I don't believe she has a moral compass or a conscience at all. She disgusts me and she does not deserve those children.

Sophie You're a cunt.

• Heart

JW80

VIP Member
Freda boils my piss. Shes always hanging about like a bad smell. Cut the apron strings you weird old cow!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
“Working with Ninja for a code” 🤣🤣🤣

Hinch - “any chance of a code?”
Ninja - “yes we’re doing a generic one like we do every bank holiday so use that”
Hinch - “I have worked like a dog all day”

fucking twat

Also how long was she not watching Ronnie for that he managed to get that hose all the way down the garden 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40