Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Lmao we said she'd lie about the day.

The boys loved the rides - really? Heard they didn't look too impressed!
We built sandcastles - really? Heard RONNIE went to play in the sand but no one acknowledged him or played with him, so he got bored quickly. No "we".

you where sat on your phone, face like a slapped arse, ignoring your kids.
And THAT people, is Instagram for you. All fucking lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I don’t want to know where Ronnie goes to every Saturday morning. It took a 30 second google to work out EXACTLY which club he attends; the address and timings. She’s an absolute idiot.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Cue the inevitable “Not a question, I just wanted to say what a beautiful and inspiring woman you are. You deserve everything you have”

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here… 🤭

Late Eurovision entry… Veruca-Rose, aged 33 (accompanied by the recorder) with 🎵A Tend Woe Me🎵 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
My brother-in-law saw them yesterday and from what he told me, it’s not a happy little family like she’s portrayed this morning 😂

Unfortunately the truth doesn’t fit in with her fairytale story and let’s face it, she doesn’t know the meaning of honesty in any aspect of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Well we all know the Q&A is going to be subjects she wants to cover and blowing smoke up her ass 🙄

I have some proper questions for you though.

• Why do you think it’s acceptable to filter yourself when promoting beauty products when you are paid extortionate amounts of money to authentically show what it is and does? Especially when your audience are people who are young and impressionable and many of who are genuinely self conscious.

• Why do you think it’s ok to put two young children at risk with those germ ridden and dangerous animals and exposing their life and privacy to the world?

• Why can’t you post in real time, it’s your ‘job’ isn’t it?

• Why do you keep accepting freebies when you are a millionaire?

• Why did you lie about the reason for moving? You wanted a bigger house. Simple as. Definitely wasn’t for privacy or safety because what you have posted is the complete opposite.

• Why don’t you cook your kids proper meals?

• Why don’t you walk Henry?

• Why are you getting more animals? Don’t you work 6 days a week and you always proclaim that you never have time to do stuff so that kinda contradicts what you are doing.

• Do you really expect people to believe that you work 6 days a week, look after 2 kids, family members, clean a large 5 bedroom house, maintain a large garden and look after all those animals?

• Why do you cry troll every time someone has a different opinion or questions anything?

I’ve got so many more questions but the one I really want to know the answer to is…..

• When are you going to do the world a favour and take your lying, manipulative, filtered and narcissistic shite and fuck off?

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Well that Q&A was interesting. Typical little miss narcissist. The questions and the over exaggerated answers are very telling. The funny thing is she thinks she’s being clever. No darling, you fucked it up once again.

I suggest you start being truthful and honest instead of lying and trying to play games. This isn’t a game you will win darling and you are risking everything by trying to get one over on Tattle for an ego boost.

She is addressing so many subjects that have been said on these threads and then using emotional mindset words to justify what she is doing and to keep playing the sympathy card. A method that is used to blindside people from the truth to get what they want.

But ever the narcissist, the choice of wording has been carefully thought out to include bragging, a trait she can’t stop but disguised between emotion triggering and sympathy inducing wording. Very clever Hinch, very clever. But not clever enough!

That talking to the camera reply was cringy to say the least. Your body language was not in sync with the words coming out of your mouth, your eyes were all over, twitching, over pushing key words and showing admiration of yourself when you directly saw yourself on the camera. 100% liar.

Stop drip feeding about Autism. It is not a trend, it is not anything other than content and sympathy for you when in reality, the only person judging and making your little boy out to have special needs and not normal is you Hinch, YOU. Ronnie is absolutely fine and you are incredibly lucky. He is doing amazing and would really thrive if you would stop pimping him out for your next pay cheque and for sympathy and engagement. YOU have exploited him, shamed him in public and treating him like a puppet. You should be ashamed of yourself. He needs/deserves privacy and respect. He can’t tell you but I can, it has to stop and it needs to stop now!

As a mental health professional, I’ve seen the damage this can do and you are going to ruin that little boys life if it continues. You are a millionaire, you don’t NEED the money. If money means more to you than your children’s safety and welfare then you do not deserve to have those boys and you certainly don’t deserve to call yourself a mother.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

New thread title created by the talented @Andioooop and sums up Sopha perfectly! Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep short, sweet and swear free and clearly mark thread suggestion.

Since the last recap, Dogpie has mainly gone for a ’tend picnic at Maldon Prom, ‘tend volunteered at an animal shelter, ‘tend dropped breakfast cereal on the floor and blamed Ronnie, had ‘tend anxiety with “stomach shivers”, made a ’tend cake out of nappies and ‘tend worked!*

*the last one is a joke…she has more days off than a retired 97 year old!

For newbies and lurkers, the wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is most informative 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Pergola

VIP Member
The woman on the left looks about 18 the woman on the right looks about 45??

Screenshot_20230512_194643_Gallery.jpg

Who falls for this rubbish?? 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Zoph - can we swop worries? Mine is after 4 cancers, they have now found a few nodules , one being 2.5cm on my mediastinum, might be a secondary from breast cancer . I’m awaiting biopsy and full of diazepam to get through the day. I’ve not done any housework and lost half a stone since my appt last thurs .

Fuck off with worries

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

FatherJames

Her latest story of the boys playing in the garden...

She just totally shut Ron down then when he was talking about using the hose to put a "fire" out. So much more could have developed from that conversation. Instead he just got "all the best".

Completely uninterested isn't she. Bitch.

• Sad
Reactions: 59

Andioooop

VIP Member
Says alot if she thinks a single recorder is noise. She looks like she's ready to pop.

My middle and youngest are making so much bloody noise in their playroom, she wouldn't cope. But they're kids, kids aren't meant to play quietly all of the time.

Prepping tea? Tea for the alpacas maybe. We all know they eat nothing but carrots so she's made it obvious. The boys will be thrown chicken nuggets and micro fries to eat, and she'll slurp down a mugshot.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she made Jimbob sit in the corner & play the recorder just so she can come across as the busy relatable mum, when really it’s just for content. Ronnie’s probably with fiddle

• Haha
Reactions: 57