Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If Ron does have autism, think back to all those times she has said he doesn’t like loud and noisy places, yet would continue to take him to theme parks etc rather than a quiet woodland/ country walks even though she’d say he didn’t enjoy it! Then she took him on her ‘book signing’ tour just to hook in the followers - deeply disturbing that she used her kids like that in order to encourage followers to come and meet them 😞

The amount of times she has had a rant about trolls saying negative things about Ron, yet she continues to use him as content. Why? Why would you do this?

Also, the way she would humiliate Ron by saying he was naughty (during interviews too), had melt downs out and about and the times she has come online to complain about another restaurant outing ruined by his behaviour! Remember when she shamed him when he apparently scribbled on walls, curtains, table etc (although it very much looked like an adult had done this).

Filming him on the toilet as he was being potty trained was one of the most disgusting things she has done. Pretending he could talk when he couldn’t…So many things she has done that aren’t the actions of a concerned or loving mother/ parent. Same applies to Jamie and the whole family who go along with this whole charade of perfect family life in order to keep the money rolling in. Shame on them all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Imagine posting she supports mental health awareness week, when every single day she is fucking up her own childrens future mental health. You honestly couldn’t make this shit up

• Sad
  • Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
You can't tell me that Jamie doesn't have a chuckle when he comes on here and sees another of @Andioooop masterpieces! 🤣🤣🤣

Tattle is the only interesting thing about that entire family!

• Haha
Wow you can tell she really loves how she looks with this filter. It’s sad when you think there’s an impressionable young teen like Abi walking around in the background watching her Auntie talking to her phone, ignoring her kids whilst eye fucking herself with a filtered face because she doesn’t like how she looks in real life. She can’t embrace aging or any flaws - she seeks instant perfection.

Attachments

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
So 2 thoughts before I fuck off to eat crunky snacks with Eurovision...

1) could she not have made a reel of her and Jimmy to prove that they are still very much together? Instead of using the book signing one where he just looks like her minder?

2) going against the grain on the I'm okay bit to camera. It sounds like she's trying to drip feed some sort of diagnosis. But to me it also sounds like she's trying to cover up why she isn't posting much lately. We all know it's because she hasn't got many contracts or deals going on at the moment, but she can pull the wool over the sheep and pretend it's actually because she's got a lot going on bts.
I dunno, I still get the feeling she's flailing around trying to find some content that sticks and brings in the money, and is under increasing pressure from the new management to work harder than she did under gleam (since Lon was born anyway - say what you like but her stories were busy before the "deep rest"). The sheep know she's quieter than normal, and she keeps harping on about the anxiety shits. I think it's all a smoke screen for not having any fresh content or any contracts ongoing.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Danielle0120

VIP Member
LOL
She started "work" at 930, yet somehow managed to put up a kids play house, did a wash load, WENT TO GET HER HAIR WASHED cos the little scunner can't manage a simple task by herself, had her hair curled, travelled back home, filmed a food reel ...and it was only 12.10 once ALL that was done? What fucking work did she do this morning? Turn the laptop on and that's it by the sounds of it.

Oh and Len doesnt have FUCKING CURLS

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Beige_hare

Firstly, who's dad comes round the house for a cuppa at 8am on a Monday morning? 🤔
Secondly, I bloody love how she's spun the narrative that they had an action packed fun day yesterday.....when the reality was she spent the majority of the time on her phone or with a face like a slapped arse, the kids were largely ignored and bored, fiddle fiddled, and noknob stuffed his fat face.
How does she have the nerve to lie so much when we all know the truth 😄

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Every single little word is our own little miracle? Ya wah? 🤨

Ronnie's been talking fine for a long time, why is she still pushing some bullshit "journey"? He talks fine. I could understand every word.

That kid is very switched on, he communicates and understands everything perfectly well on all her stories. She needs to back off cos she's pissing me off acting like he's miracle. He isn't. He was a little behind, and he's catching up perfectly well.

She's doing this cos she knows all she's done is talk to and about Ronnie like he's a piece of shit on her stories all day.
---
The whole Ron's words is so boring now 😴😴

I'm glad his making progress but fucking hell
It's BORINGGGG. I didn't awwww once. It's boring.

Who gives a shit about a pair of kids who LETS BE REAL NOW, will soon be entitled little brats like their mother before long.

She has frig all else going on in her life so she uses her kid as content.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Says alot if she thinks a single recorder is noise. She looks like she's ready to pop.

My middle and youngest are making so much bloody noise in their playroom, she wouldn't cope. But they're kids, kids aren't meant to play quietly all of the time.

Prepping tea? Tea for the alpacas maybe. We all know they eat nothing but carrots so she's made it obvious. The boys will be thrown chicken nuggets and micro fries to eat, and she'll slurp down a mugshot.

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
I have a son who's got possible adhd maybe more and this time last year was hell. I even had to call the police on him one hardest things I've ever had to do. He attacked me quite bad and its happened about 5x since. Did I hit rock bottom NO.

What made it worse I got zero support from his dad I stood there begging and he just walked away (we separated)

Now he has calmed down but there are still alot of near misses. I'm proud of not only myself and how I've dealt with things. BUT I'm so extremely proud of my son too. Some days still are extremely tough. Having to worry I may say something to trigger a violent outburst is tough.

But I can't wait too get his diagnosis to help get that support he rightly deserves to process in his life. And only close family know the issues I've had not posted his journey on social media for all too see.

Soph how you had worded that is disgusting. You need to give your head a good fucking wobble. Atleast you have a supportive husband. Some off us facing this stuff DO not.

Absloute CUNT

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

StarCross

I feel sick about this, being a SEN mum myself, how will Ronnie feel with his private journey all over the internet.
It’s a disgrace and I hope he sues the fuck out of her as an adult.

• Sad
Reactions: 47

Lardsnomes

Eeee and there we have it. The kid has autism. Did we need to know that? No! Strangers on the Internet don't need to know. We teach our kids to stay away from strangers, but she shares everything possible about hers on the Internet, to strangers, putting her kids in danger. She's no mother. It takes a helllll of alot more than birthing a kid or two, to be a mother Sophie. You're well off!

Few hours ago sprawled on her mams stair carpet "if and when I feel like sharing" didn't take long. She's basically confirmed it.

Sophie, cuntbag, your son has Autism, he hasn't got 6 months to live. You hit rock bottom? Over autism? Insulting. Disgusting. Try supporting your child, firstly by taking him off the internet, and be a mother. Support him properly instead of crying about how brutal it is and turning it onto yourself, like you do EVERYTHING.

You can be ND and live a very fufilled, happy life, independently, a good job, a family of your own. I'm guessing she doesn't realise that? He's not severely disabled where his life won't be normal and won't reach adult hood, it's not life threatening. It's Autism. Alot of people have it. Don't be so fucking insulting.

Get. Those. Boys. Away. From. Her

TOXIC TRAMP. Using your kids for content. I hope that kid grows up fucking hating you. Which let me tellllll you something, he will.
Absolutely this ⬆ As a mum who’s child is at the most disabled end of the autistic spectrum she completely disgusts me. You have one job as a parent & that’s to protect your children. Stop shaming & publicising your children. Using her drip feed about Ronnie with her pity me, narcissism shows her for the vile person she is. There’s sadly no end to how much she’ll exploit this for monetary gain 😡🤬
---
Loved watching Maldon’s greatest tonight…Thoroughly enjoyed watching Sam Ryder, showing Soph where talent, work and being an all round good person can get you

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Loada plastic shite going into those party bags. Surely if Lonnie is having a party most of the kids there will also be two and therefore not give a shit about anything in a party bag - aside from a bit of cake.
she can afford to do lovely party bags with something a bit more quality. For example - my son had a superhero birthday party last year and all his pals got a mask and a cape. They wore them for the party and then took them home. I thought Lonnie liked dressing up as a super hero. Surely that would have been a better theme.
Actually given it’s a farm theme she should have farm related party favours like a packet of seeds to grow your own sunflower or something; a cuddly toy chick (could have picked up some Easter bargains); a schleich toy animal maybe. Nope. She just bulk buys tat off Amazon.

KMS79

Chatty Member
Didn’t she make a big song and dance not that long ago about having to sleep with Ronnie as he had some condition where he moves around and falls out the bed!? (I may be wrong, i don’t really give two hoots about her kids sleeping arrangements tbh and neither should any normal person other than their parents) either way as usual it’s all LIESSSSS!!

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
For fucks sake just stop drip feeding Soph. Just come out with it whatever it is.
It's always, "for the last 3 months blah blah blah, as a family wwe are going through blah blah blah". Every. Single. Fucking. Time.
It's been the longest 3 months I've ever known, she's been dragging that line out for at least the last 5. Honestly she gets on my every last fucking nerve. All this crap she's spouting is purely for gushing messages and engagement from the sheep.
We all know it's about Ronnie. Using her kids like that is disgusting. She's an absolute twat. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart