Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach8456

VIP Member
Fucking hell 🥱 😴

she’s been posting the same questions for over a year! Who gives a flying fanny what animals she’s getting really 🤷🏻‍♀️ I actually really hope she is releasing her own home range because that will be hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
IMG_8655.jpeg

This woman posted this exact reel 2 days ago, cleaning almost identical things too, literally nothing is her own idea

• Wow
  • Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
How old is Abby? Is she doing GCSEs?
Doesn’t she have a home to go to or does she live there with MadFredaGetWellYahooBarker?

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Have you ever read such horseshit in your life?!
1. When has she ever let them get muddy?
2. She constantly moans about them when she takes them out for food- whinges that they spill things etc
3. What’s this weird obsession with fresh air? She locks them in the playroom coronation st dungeon at every opportunity 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I love this thread. I only wish Soph would be as caring as we all are. You're a bunch of really lovely, supportive people.
How we get so much hate for being trollllzzzz is beyond me.
Happy fucking Sunday x

• Heart

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Her videos just get worse. Poor Ron wanting to use the slide, he even gestured and looked on the direction of the slide but she wasn’t looking. Their eye contact is so poor because they have stopped bothering. So disengaged.
another attempt at ASMR - does she only ever cut one carrot? Why doesn’t she have a decent knife, she makes such a meal of it 🙄 the recorder and Clingon have made a reappearance just for our benefit!

• Haha

Midgetgem

People from Tattle believed Ronnie is Autistic before Sophlora picked up on it herself because she was too busy eye f/cking herself and getting her filters to stick on her face

• Heart
  • Sad

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Pictures. Boring and blurry as they're a distance - hardly going to go up and ask for one for Tattle 🤣
View attachment 2169572View attachment 2169573View attachment 2169574
View attachment 2169577View attachment 2169576
She looks so gormless. It’s just so rude to be on the phone when you’re clearly with your family. And it’s so telling that in all those photos she’s not the one engaging with her kids. Blimey mine are always hanging off of me in busy public places.

• Sad
  • Heart

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
Wouldn't ever share what's written in a card but happy to share her sons life story without their permission and pictures of them sitting on the loo?

londonLA

Chatty Member
God, could she be anymore dismissive of Ronnie? He came over all happy with the hose to put out the fire. It's called imaginative play Hinch you miserable bitch. Most kids like to make believe and role play. All she could come back with was 'all the best!' 😕 what an absolute bitch. How can you be so disconnected with your own child?
They could have had a whole load of fun round that, chasing each other with the hose to put the fire out, make alarm sounds for the fire engines, put out pretend fires around the slide/tree house etc. Be as loud as you damn please as no direct neighbours to bother.
That garden and motherhood is wasted on her. I'd love to be able to run about and play silly games with my child at any given moment at home but we live in a flat so not much space and limited to what we can and can't do but we go out alot!
Only other day we were at a shop and there was those massive waterslide inflatable type things on display and my son was saying he liked it and wanted one. I had to say no we can't have it as no space (it was probably the size of our flat to be honest!🤣) And my mind went to that cunt who has all that space and wastes it on them bloody animals and not her kids 🤬

• Sad

londonLA

Chatty Member
Has her new management suggested she does Vlogs now? So basically her just stringing together a longer voiced over video of her doing fuck all in a day. Started work at 9:28 then was putting together a Wendy house and having her hair washed and shampooed at the salon.
Fucking hell, absolutely insulting to those of us who do work. Imagine your work day consisting of sitting in a salon having your hair done while you do fuck all?!
Henry rolling in shit....🙄 She's obsessed.
I actually hate this cunt more than ever today. Fuck off with your fake little voice on your voiceover narrating your fake fucking life.

• Heart

Pergola

VIP Member
Ok…..massive photo (x40) dump time….more gifted items. If I was Hinch, seeing this back, I would feel utterly ashamed. While going through all these I’ve found over £2000 worth of gifted goods that I hadn’t accounted for, so the list now stands at £45,221.99.
I think this is excellent research (thank you) and really opens your eyes to exactly how much free stuff she has aquired from either begging or manipulation?

But I do think some of these companies should be held to account too, it doesn't impress me that you give away expensive items to a pair of con artists who have only ever been interested in making money!

I would be far more interested in charity donations, in fact I have never brought anything promoted by any of these influencer people because they are not to be trusted, their opinions are invalid because they are paid to con people!

I actually go out of my way now to purchase things that Hinch has never promoted or any company she has recieved gifts from, I avoid any connection she has made us know about and actually I have discovered that it's a cheaper way to shop and greener and I don't line anyone's pocket?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to even post that clip of Eastenders saying her name? Sure, most people would be a bit inwardly giddy if a soap mentions your name but Jesus Sloth, be a bit humble about it ffs. You've appeared on various TV programmes now, its not your first rodeo!! It just comes across as such a big brag and ego trip to post that 🙄
I think my favourite mention of her was on Lingo, when a contestant guessed the word “Hinch“ and had to be told it‘s not a real word! I don’t think she mentioned that one! 🤣

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
This fucking monstrosity in her tagged photos. Why does she look deranged?
And the comment summing it up nicely 🤭🤭
IMG_20230516_142325.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t know if anyone has seen Micky Flanagans new tour, but in it he talks about being on the beach and seeing a ‘family of cunts’ arriving…
That’s what I think of when I see pictures of this lot.

• Haha

Pergola

VIP Member
She really is the queen of manipulation, I will just drop this reel in between two doggy reels to let you all know this is ROCK BOTTOM?

She know nothing about rock bottom yet, her world is pretty secure at the moment!

Her poor child, sharing his privacy with millions of people?

If they do have a diagnosis then the doctor may as well have shouted it across the waiting room for all to know?

She could put posters on the sides London buses, billboards on every street corner and have leaflets posted through every door, because in real terms that's what she did, announce the little boys diagnosis to strangers on the internet ?

I will tell you when ROCK BOTTOM will be, it will be when that little boy is old enough to know what you did to him, when he finds out how you used him for cash, how you waited until your "career" was drying up and you wheeled him out on a platter for what.... A following on Instagram, a sale of merchandise, a contract with a floor cleaning product?

Then he will know how his Mum and Dad loved and protected him? 🙁

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart